Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,921 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. (3489 Views)

Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday / Omosede Igbinedion Meets Yasmina, Ivory Coast's Youngest Female Lawmaker / PDP Lawmaker Breaks CBN Rule At Wedding In Rivers,See What He Did With Money(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by StepTwo: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Remember the Female Ebonyi Lawmaker who wrote Linda Ikeji to humble herself if she wants a man to marry her?

see thread. www.nairaland.com/3452193/maria-ude-nwachi-linda-ikeji

Honorable Maria Ude Nwachi, representing Afikpo North East Constituency in Ebonyi. the self acclaimed "Best Chic Ever Liveth" has set the internet abkaze with photos of her newly acquired red coloured hummer jeep with custom number plates titled " Ebonyi Chick" which happens to be her other Alias.

below are some of the photos of the honourable lawmaker with her new ride.

https://rushng..com/2016/11/ebonyi-female-lawmaker-breaks-net-with.html

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by prettyzee11(f): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Linda Ikeji is coming for u, better be prepared.
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by nicerichard05: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
jj
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Na this girl dey represent my constituency o
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by ThumbzTNA(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
But this girl has had this jeep for more a very long time. 10 years or so

10 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Karashika...end time lawmaker
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by effty(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Is she a masquerade?
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by Young03(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
confirmed babe
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by kinggogo: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmm sm guyz now on dis babe grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by BCISLTD: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Law maker indeed...with those lips..more like law sucker
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by eleojo23: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by morbeta(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lol......after reading her advice to LINDA, I knew exactly what will play out later. Afipko chick just get ready for what is coming your way. Silence is golden at times.
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by meezynetwork(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
She didn't acquire any hummer jeep. She has this red coloured hummer jeep since 2008 or so. And she rarely use it again. She has other cars and she is very humble though weird. She even sold the latest Prado that was given to her as a hourable member and gave some of the money to her constituency members

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
meezynetwork:
She didn't acquire any hummer jeep. She has this red coloured hummer jeep since 2008 or so. And she rarely use it again. She has other cars and she is very humble though weird. She even sold the latest Prado that was given to her as a hourable member and gave some of the money to her constituency members

Maria! Humble? cool I used to be ashamed to hang out with her because of her dress sense. She attracts unnecessary attention by her dress mode. Believe me, she's just after the cash.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by PentiumProf: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Asa mu baby mu ihunaya mu my sweetheart i am madly in love with you
Maria is mine alone so everyone should keep off
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by jmoore(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Most bloggers just dey post rubbish without research. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by kayzat: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
meezynetwork:
She even sold the latest Prado that was given to her as a hourable member and gave some of the money to her constituency members

FEEEEEEED MEEEE MOOOOREEEE!!!

What you wrote is a huge lie . Though she promised to sell off the car but she never fulfil that promise and I challenge you to back that up.
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by izombie(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Wetin i know be say no matter who or what that woman is, e get some guy somewhere wey dey nack her punaniiii
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by theGistsonline: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
StepTwo:
Remember the Female Ebonyi Lawmaker who wrote Linda Ikeji to humble herself if she wants a man to marry her?

see thread. www.nairaland.com/3452193/maria-ude-nwachi-linda-ikeji

https://rushng..com/2016/11/ebonyi-female-lawmaker-breaks-net-with.html

lalasticlala mynd44
fine lady (facially), k-legs a minus, she resemble kpoow!
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by 400billionman: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Very rubbish.

And stale news..
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by ojmaroni247(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
A jeep she had even before becoming a law maker. Jonesing OP
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by victorvezx(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Why are u lying OP?. This her pictures are very old. Stop lying
Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by armadeo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
But this girl has had this jeep for more a very long time. 10 years or so

You should know how retarded bloggers seek for clicks.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. by UchaNwababa: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pls Don't Talk to my Girl Friend Anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar / T. Y. Danjuma Resigns From Buhari’s PINE / Atiku Has No Mathematical Chance Of Winning Going By The Current Trend Of Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.