Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,330 members, 7,957,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. (3534 Views)

Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) / Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. / Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by 9jabull: 4:08am On Sep 04, 2017
For Immediate Release

Statement By Adeyinka Grandson
President of the Young Yorubas for Freedom (YYF)

3 September 2017

*In the Spirit of Liberty and Freedom*

The Young Yorubas for Freedom has fully implemented the decision by the Hausa/Fulani's led Federal Government of Nigeria to purchase with the Yoruba's money weapons from the United States, the United Kingdom and Russia to kill Yoruba people demanding for Oduduwa Republic, but disguising as fighting Boko Haram and piracy. We believe this action was unwarranted and detrimental to the overall objective of Article 3 of the United Nations to Self-Determination, which states that indigenous peoples have the right to self-determination. By virtue of that right, they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.

Therefore, the 1999 Nigerian Constitution, a law proclaiming the indivisibility of Nigeria, is an unjust law because it does not permit citizens to withhold or withdraw consent: it forces them to be subjected to a legal system to which they never agreed.

It is a fact that the 1999 Nigerian Constitution was a military constitution, imposed on the country by over 90 percent of military and political leaders from the North in favour of the Hausa/Fulani, which contained the indivisibility clause. The Yoruba did not vote for the constitution, but adopted it under duress in 1999 because the alternative to the constitution was continued Hausa/Fulani military dictatorship.

The Yoruba who adopted the 1999 Nigerian Constitution are largely not the same Yoruba calling for outright dissolution of Nigeria now. A previous generation cannot bind a future generation - that would be slavery.

Legally speaking, there is no requirement for the Nigerian government to punish citizens who called for a referendum for the people to decide on regional government or outright dissolution of Nigeria. Under the circumstances, breaking up Nigeria is justifiable because you can't force someone to remain a part of your group - or your country - against their will.

In the spirit of parity invoked by the purchase of weapons by the Buhari's administration with the Yoruba's money, to essentially kill the Yoruba people, but disguised as fighting Boko Haram and piracy, beginning from September and until December, Young Yorubas for Freedom (YYF), will detonate an IED bomb each day in all the 57 local governments and local council development areas of Lagos State.

Technology is surely of great advantage for us. Our mini drones built by intelligent young Yorubas are not just for surveillance, but organized violence.

It's Oduduwa Republic or organized violence.

Source his FB account & video

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Which kain wahala be this na.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Dillusionist(m): 6:23am On Sep 04, 2017
who cares?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Basic123: 6:25am On Sep 04, 2017
This guy is mad like olunloyo daughter oooo...grin

I'm waiting for his fellow mad people from the east to come and praise him!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by SaiNigeria: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2017
Basic123:

You can reject and kill your son to please your Gambari masters.... who cares

You did it on MKO, bola ige, awolowo, fela etc.

#ndi ara

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by AlwaysPad(m): 6:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Basic123:

How is he mad? Because he isn't a cattle rearer from your terrorist region?

Either you like it or not, Oduduwa Republic is knocking on our door!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Basic123: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2017
AlwaysPad:

How is he mad? Because he isn't a cattle rearer from your terrorist region?
They are all madgrin
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Basic123: 6:36am On Sep 04, 2017
SaiNigeria:

#ndi ara
You mean like ikemba ojukwu wasted 3000 000 of igbos to protect his personal ego,ran away,come back to contest for senator under shagari hausa fulani party of NPN in 1983....grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by AlwaysPad(m): 6:40am On Sep 04, 2017
SaiNigeria:

#ndi ara
All those legends you listed are honest and trustworthy warriors. They would never abscond to Ivory coast to abandon 1000 not to say 3M of their people to gun fire and bombs.

We are solidly in support of Oduduwa Republic but we don't make noise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by SaiNigeria: 6:46am On Sep 04, 2017
To the mofos quoting me above..... this was the method Fulanis used to evict your kinsmen from Ilorin

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Empty threat
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Michael004: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2017
AlwaysPad:

All those legends you listed are honest and trustworthy warriors. They would never abscond to Ivory coast to abandon 1000 not to say 3M of their people to gun fire and bombs.

We are solidly in support of Oduduwa Republic but we don't make noise
Maka whyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Michael004: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2017
starkid1996:
Yorubas for you
Go and ask Benjamin adekunle the scorpion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Michael004: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Basic123:

You mean like ikemba ojukwu wasted 3000 000 of igbos to protect his personal ego,ran away,come back to contest for senator under shagari hausa fulani party of NPN in 1983....grin
And still lost woefully grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Michael004: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2017
Dillusionist:
who cares?
Like they ask for your care before. Take your care to the 3millions lost souls.
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Evablizin(f): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2017
grin
Omoh see sweet thread

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Dillusionist(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2017
Michael004:
Like they ask for your care before. Take your care to the 3millions lost souls.
biko it is too early to rant on my mention,you and your brothers can decide to wipe the whole afonja nation..I still don't care#now take your frustration outta my mention

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by rainylad(f): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2017
Basic123:

You need serious deliverance no be small.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Basic123: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2017
rainylad:

You need serious deliverance no be small.
You think the post is referring to you?grin
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by ZombieTAMER: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2017
They want to stylishly derail the thread

Please it's about oduduwa Republic
keep your eyes on the ball

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Dillusionist(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2017
why are afonjas always afraid to discuss their own but prefers jumping from NK and biafra matter like dogs on heat..

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Dillusionist(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2017
the world needs to see this..mynd44 lalasticlala seun please this is fp worthy..not always about Biafra,,you people needs to help afonja nation cos it is sinking

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by OsuMmanu1: 7:57am On Sep 04, 2017
if i wake up one day and hear the drum of war by yerobas I'll go back to sleep - Ibrahim Babangida

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by asksteve(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2017
U r a clown. Y not come to Nigeria n spew all these, only den will ppl take u serious. U cannot b in a foreign land n lead ur ppl .
NK even has more balls dan u cos he came down to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by wristbangle: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2017
Dillusionist:
the world needs to see this..mynd44 lalasticlala seun please this is fp worthy..not always about Biafra,,you people needs to help afonja nation cos it is sinking

You were once a peaceful and easygoing lady in this forum. Of recent, tribalism is changing your loving attitude into a bile.

I was once in your shoe and I realised this online tribalism is beginning to affect how I relate to people of other tribes offline.

Babe, be careful on the path you are toying.
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by SHTFguy: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2017
This Yoruba boy has proved to me with this his useless statement that he is working for the Buhari led FG and APC.

By stating he will bomb lagos he is trying to make the peaceful call for referendum towards independence by parallel groups like IPOB look like terrorists.

If you think I am talking trash then know that this same Buhari govt created from thin air the ghost NDA militia which they (Buhari and co) used as a smoke screen to steal crude claiming shortfalls in production due to the activities of their own creation. NDA was also used as an excuse to deploy Awusa troops to kill Niger Deltans claiming they were hunting terrorists. Ask yourself why they are yet to arrest any single NDA member?

This boy is another Awolowo created by the north to smear any secessionist group and put them under the same banner of terrorists. His main job is to appear as if he will support IPOB and other secessionist groups from where they will all fall under the same banner as terrorists.

Yorubas in Lagos should call this omota bastard bearing Grandson to order because if you doubt that there won't be bombs going off in lagos then look at the NE and how northern leaders are in full support of their bokos bombing and killing their own for political gain.

Someone should go and teach him credit card scam or yahoo yahoo in London.
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Michael004: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2017
Dillusionist:

biko it is too early to rant on my mention,you and your brothers can decide to wipe the whole afonja nation..I still don't care#now take your frustration outta my mention
Wr don't need to rant. We don't care if you care. We do not request for your inconsequential care. Once again. Take it to your 3millions lost souls. We don't need it. Thank you.
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Lipscomb(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2017
This guy going insane
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by dreamworld: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2017
Let him first go to yoruba land and bomb

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Members Chase And Kill An Hausa Man Who Turned Into A Cow / Hausa People Think Like Their Cows - See Epic Reply / " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.