Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

ICT Support Staff Job Opening - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICT Support Staff Job Opening (934 Views)

How To Apply For Inec Adhoc Staff Job / Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / N95k Contract Bank Job in Akwa Ibom Or N85k Full Staff Job In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICT Support Staff Job Opening by rofesobi33(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
ICT Support Job Opening in Bukson Investment Limited( A sister company to NEM Insurance Plc)
Oversee day to day running of the unit.
Be actively involved in developing and supporting the company's application.
Other duties as may be assigned

About You…
Excellent knowledge of social media.
Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
Good understanding in MS Access, MS Word and MS Excel
Physically fit and presentable
Smart and naturally intelligent.
Ability to work under pressure with minimal or no supervision.
Dedication to duties and Honesty in all ramifications.

Our Requirements…
First: The candidate MUST have and exhibit acceptable interest in accounting packages.
Education: HND or BSc in Computer Science
Experience: Prior experience in (online) marketing, office assistance, sales etc will be an added advantage.
Age: The ideal candidate must NOT be more than 35yrs old.
Remuneration :
Attractive and negotiable.
If you meet these requirements and feel you can fill this position, please send in your resume to orfesobi@yahoo.com
Re: ICT Support Staff Job Opening by bamangar: 5:10am On Nov 09, 2016
rofesobi33:
ICT Support Job Opening in Bukson Investment Limited( A sister company to NEM Insurance Plc)
Oversee day to day running of the unit.
Be actively involved in developing and supporting the company's application.
Other duties as may be assigned

About You…
Excellent knowledge of social media.
Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
Good understanding in MS Access, MS Word and MS Excel
Physically fit and presentable
Smart and naturally intelligent.
Ability to work under pressure with minimal or no supervision.
Dedication to duties and Honesty in all ramifications.

Our Requirements…
First: The candidate MUST have and exhibit acceptable interest in accounting packages.
Education: HND or BSc in Computer Science
Experience: Prior experience in (online) marketing, office assistance, sales etc will be an added advantage.
Age: The ideal candidate must NOT be more than 35yrs old.
Remuneration :
Attractive and negotiable.
If you meet these requirements and feel you can fill this position, please send in your resume to orfesobi@yahoo.com
Hmmmmmm.. I have all the requirements except that my degree is not computer science, but I have always been Into ICT. I can't use excel and access very well, just basic. Can I still apply?
Re: ICT Support Staff Job Opening by jgbemson1: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2016
i av ND comp sci nd Bsc Information sci In view Final student ..

can i apply for dis position ? and also have 5 yrs experience in ICT SUPPORT..

(1) (Reply)

Npower Ado Odo Ota Ogun State Verification / INVENTORY OFFICER Needed At A Pharmaceutical Firm 2017. / AOS Orwell Nigeria Latest 2017 Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.