Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% (16738 Views)

Worst Than MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme: Savanna Brokerage Ponzi Scheme Wrecks Gh / Cryptocurrency Ponsi Schemes Are Worst Than Mmm...nigerians Beware / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by telim: 5:04am On Jan 10, 2017
Clinton594:

Oh brother, you have all the information I need, ah swear.

Which site are you using, cos I'm seriously hoping to make a mad investment.
I want to stay wherever it is you are. Hopefully under you
Pls be careful on how you invest online and always make your own research before taking decision no matters what referral commission earners tells you, as they are only interested in the refferral commissions. Nitrolimited is a hyip programme that claims to be a mining company. Natrolimited is nothing but an obvious scam. If you want to invest in bitcoin mining check out gash.io and if you want to be buying and selling Bitcoin checkout cex.io this are companies with good track record and as being in existence for several years but I recommend you read more on how to make profits from both site on bitcointalk.org
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Blakes(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2017
mumels:
my first cause of concern now is. Where do i buy the bitcoin from to fund my wallet?

How to Buy Bitcoins in Nigeria

Register at nairaex.com, verify your account by sending a valid government issued ID to kyc@nairaex.com
Login into your account, and click create new order below the active order on the dashboard -
Select buy and choose the e-currency you like to buy.
Fill out the amount and enter where you want us to send the currency to.
Make the deposit to the bank account on the order page and marked as complete after deposit. Email the proof of payment (teller, payslip, statement or transfer screenshot etc) to hello@nairaex.com and your order will be funded within 2-8 hours after your deposit has been verified.

https://www.nairaex.com/ref/N8-DtGT
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Blakes(m): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2017
ekeochaeke:

Pls give links to such sites.

Bitcoin mining is not a way to earn Bitcoin fast or free. It takes a lot of time, research and money that you’ll need to invest into mining equipment. If you’re a newbie, then you probably shouldn’t be pursuing this. If you’re a veteran, then you probably already know this.

Sure, you’ll be able to generate Bitcoins even if you use your own PC at home, but if you use a mining calculator, you’ll see that you’ll be making 0.00000968BTC a day (LESS THAN N1) and spending perhaps 100x that on electricity bills or cooling down your computer (in hopes it doesn’t get ruined in the process).

Some of you may say “but I saw some cloud-mining websites that allow me to profit without the need to pay the expenses involved in mining”. Bitcoin cloud mining websites are ponzi schemes that rarely actually use your investment to mine Bitcoins.
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by methyl: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2017
Contact me and earn 200% of ur Bitcoin investment in 15days 08188373898
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by yemkaf(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Citep:
MAC IS MORE PROFITABLE THAN BOTH 100% IN 15 DAYS.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR LINK
Citep please help me drop or contact here, this is yemkaf one of or GHW whatsapp group member
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by JayHi: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2017
https://remitano.com/?ref=snowell
Do your exchange without stress.. No long story
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Adeolabency(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
I was pair to pay two people on mmm since yesterday.. Am to pay d 1st person #49,000 and d 2nd person #1,000 but I did a mistake when I went to d bank to pay them... I paid #49000 to the 2nd person instead of the 1st person...... I quickly went back to d bank to help me reverse the money but they told it can't be possible unless I called d account holder to transfer it back to me.... I don called the person about the I mistake I did and she promise to send it back tomorrow morning..my time on mmm to complete the payment remain 12hours now... I don call d other person to please extend the time till tomorrow morning.. But now am worried.. I dnt knw if they will block my acct after d time elapsed..

hey you know what am not a guider but this has happened to me before I will give you 2 option hope it works for you
1. Call the two persons guiders tell them what happen so that they can talk to them in a better way coz they will understand them than you talking to them direcly.
2. Call the person you are to send 49k to tell him what happen that it was a mistake that he should please extend the time given to you coz you still have 300k plus in your account and you don't want loose that money while the other person send back your money hope this will help .
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by leocozy(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2017
I have cheap BitCoin for quick sellout. Contact me. 08020611559
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by dammykoga(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2017
leocozy:
I have cheap BitCoin for quick sellout. Contact me. 08020611559

How much do you sell?
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Jayjay0:
I want to go into this bitcoin stuff but first i need a guide
drop ur email I help you earn free bitcoin.btc every month for free

1 Like

Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Joe50(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Blakes:

Bitcoin mining is not a way to earn Bitcoin fast or free. It takes a lot of time, research and money that you’ll need to invest into mining equipment. If you’re a newbie, then you probably shouldn’t be pursuing this. If you’re a veteran, then you probably already know this.

Sure, you’ll be able to generate Bitcoins even if you use your own PC at home, but if you use a mining calculator, you’ll see that you’ll be making 0.00000968BTC a day (LESS THAN N1) and spending perhaps 100x that on electricity bills or cooling down your computer (in hopes it doesn’t get ruined in the process).

Some of you may say “but I saw some cloud-mining websites that allow me to profit without the need to pay the expenses involved in mining”. Bitcoin cloud mining websites are ponzi schemes that rarely actually use your investment to mine Bitcoins.

am making $10 a day with my mining machine, i build it my self and i mine zcash, i have two rigs.
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by omobemi: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Pls joe50 am interested.......
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by andychrist(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
90% of the websites we see out there are scams.
They give you promises of 500% and some even tell you they will pay you forever. PLEASE RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

If you want to invest in bitcoin and earn between 30% to 60% monthly then I will recommend Nanobit Cloud Mining.

For 1 year plus they have been paying their investors.
www.nanobit.cloud is the only bitcoin investment I can trust.

PLEASE USE MY SIGNATURE
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by ToppSecret: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Over 3 solid months of sustainability, paying without hassles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA
PDF
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?usp=drivesdk

Watch video or download free PDF to understand how WB works b4 registering at www.ow.ly/jh7h30dZRXr
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by adeg(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
HYIP is the name of all these programs. You WILL lose your money
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Dollabiz: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Try options below and be safe
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by AntiPonzihater: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by prosper12345(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
How To Double Your Bitcoin?

Take advantage of the power of our high-frequency trading platform. Using machine learning to study and predict the bitcoin price, our servers open and close thousands of transactions per second, locking in the price difference and transaction fees as profit.

We pay to your bitcoin address directly every 1 hours start here https:// goo .gl/8t32HS

INVEST DIRECTLY HERE https:// goo .gl/Tn6REi

ABOUT

Boos Coins In U.K is a registered investment company based in the UK, London. Our company consists of highly motivated and experienced professionals in many areas of financial activity. Our average customer type ranges from individual online entrepreneurs to banks and financial corporations willing to spare their savings in the times of global crisis. We make profits in Bitcoin market and Forex market daily and all trade is made by our trade robot soft. And all profits will be calculated hourly in our system. It mean you can deposit now then make withdraw in next hour. Deposit & withdraw are all instant.
Our goal is to make mining accessible to all users regardless of age, location, investment, technical nouse or experience. We want to give our customers an opportunity to try out cryptocurrency mining and earn Bitcoin as a reward. On a larger scale, we hope to contribute to the development of mining services and subsequently to the development, establishment and adoption of Bitcoin both as a currency and as an economic system.

Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by hollandis(f): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
drdrei09 2needsuthis:3 [url=wtzrgobmkg.gq/r/xfrozen4]Infinix Note 4 Pro Pen Needed[/url] .

1fJ6PN lionbite RIvSmw clinton594 1aijTE reeberry 07ixqU xfrozen TTDZiL kokoo123 xHOFsQ psychodavidovic

Re: Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
For anyone who is lacks time to do the aforementioned then this might just be your best news for your.
if any of the following is true about you:
a) You’ve lost money before due to inadequate preparation on your part
b) You have not been consistently profitable for the past 3- 6 months
c) You have a full time job, and it is truly challenging to get enough time to prepare for every trade you make
d) You work for yourself and you want a truly consistent way of making money that your can monitor on a daily basis. If one of the following is true about you, and you want to do something about it, then go and check out this link: https:///y86mu566
Remember. For the words of Pastor Oyedepo of the “For every original, genuine idea that can revolutionize your life, there is a counterfeit” It is your responsibility to find out the truth and hold to it.
See you at the top!
Note: This is a tried and test system. I have proofs for all I am saying. If you need help, contact me at: eniolax@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trading In MTN Shares Suspended After $5.2bn Nigerian Fine / See This Modern 4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design For 50 X 100ft Land / Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.