Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

EXCLUSIVE | Why Buhari Refused To Forward Onnoghen’s Name To NASS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE | Why Buhari Refused To Forward Onnoghen’s Name To NASS (2956 Views)

Buhari Presenting The N8.6trn Budget For 2018 To NASS (Pictures) / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: EXCLUSIVE | Why Buhari Refused To Forward Onnoghen’s Name To NASS by pchukwudi: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
@ seunmsg, did I not tell you? It's already happening. See what a "Nigerian" just said about the matter:

onomeasike:
Crazy hungry bloggers and deranged ipob youths everywhere. When the DSS arrests them now they will be crying.We have read that this man onnhogen allegedly was part of the rot in the Supreme Court but the President resisted his inclusion among the judges to face trial for bribery and corruption because he was worried that it could be given a tribal interpretation by his political enemies. The president has a conscience and knows approving this man while others are facing trial is unfair. Infact,the president is in a fix because the other Supreme Court judges will squeal and make their own arrests appear as selective. Buhari needs wisdom to navigate this fix. If he dare fall into the trap of appointing onnhogehen, he will be thoroughly embarrassed. The president should be bold and ensure that justice is served. If you respect your community and those from your area who you represent at the center, you should not go there and perpetuate corruption.

On the contrary, PMB can do anything in this country - regardless of how unfair it is - and you will still see a bunch of "enlightened" minds try to explain it away.

seunmsg:
The source is not a credible one and I don't believe anything at all in the write up. However, any attempt to overlook Onnoghen and appoint a northerner will be fiercely resisted. I believe the president is a fair man and he will do the right thing as regards the next CJN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True / Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch / Akeredolu To Adaba FM: Tell Your ‘oga In Lagos’ To Build The Road To Your Statio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.