Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True (2964 Views)

Presidential Election: My Predictions Base On The States / My Predictions For 2019 / EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
I said at the time of his election that Buhari will not be allowed by Imperialist white man to develop Nigeria and that if he does not die in a "tragic plane crash", He would die of a mystery illness (poisoned).

It seems that Buhari who went on vacation to UK in good health returned dying.

I hope by miracle Mr President pulls through.

If he dies Saraki and Osinbajo who were both sponsored by imperialists will write the 2017 budget.

Development and infrastructure planned in the budget will be brought to a screeching stop - imperialists cannot allow that. And oh Nigeria regaining possession of Malabu oil block? forget it!

Buhari's determination to repossess Malabu from imperialist thieves was on of the major reasons the imperialists had to take him out.

Perhaps the reasons Saraki has sat on the 2017 budget for almost half the year is now clear.

Trust me if Osinbajo takes over the Malabu case will be quietly dropped.

Same with our loot statched overseas in imperialist countries that Buhari has been asking them to return.

Pray for Mr President, he is the only saviour we have on the horizon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
No one is talking about 2017 budget, we have being overshadowed by things that could have been avoided.

3 Likes

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by juventino: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
GenBuhari:
I said at the time of his election that Buhari will not be allowed by Imperialist white man to develop Nigeria and that if he does not die in a "tragic plane crash", He would die of a mystery illness (poisoned).

If he dies Saraki and Osinbajo who were both sponsored by imperialists will write the 2017 budget.

Development and infrastructure planned in the budget will be brought to a screeching stop - imperialists cannot allow that. And oh Malabu oil block? forget it!

Perhaps the reasons Saraki has sat on the 2017 budget for almost half the year is now clear.

10 Likes

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Things are looking bleak.
Osinbajo who is imperialists stooge implanted my their agents in APC and the cabal have likely been running the country since last week, when he Osinbajo and not Buhari sacked Buhari's SGF Lawal.

Makes perfect sense that the suspended SGF asked "who is the presidency? I have not seen Buhari"

Also note that most breaking news from Aso Rock appears to come increasingly from Sahara Reporter, an imperialist CIA own media outfit based in New York City USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by OreMI22: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
[s]
GenBuhari:

Development and infrastructure planned in the budget will be brought to a screeching stop - imperialists cannot allow that. And oh Malabu oil block? forget it!

[/s]

Say what you may, it won't prvent God from taking away life from a wicked man

...and Osinbajo will be president for the rest of the tenure . IT IS THE LAW OF NIGERIA!

4 Likes

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
You will understand what wicked is if Buhari dies (the gods forbid!) and the imperialists take over via their stooge Osinbajo.

OreMI22:
[s][/s]

Say what you may, it won't prvent God from taking away life from a wicked man

...and Osinbajo will be president for the rest of the tenure . IT IS THE LAW OF NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
I predicted just after his election that he would not serve his full term before the Imperialist white man poisons him.
Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Annie939(f): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
yeye prediction

3 Likes

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by idioticmynd44: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
GenBuhari:
I predicted just after his election that he would not serve his full term before the Imperialist white man poisons him.
oga, forget it.

1 Like

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Jabioro: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
So without Buhari Nigeria is not moving forward.. Your dream for you only..

1 Like

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by fineboynl(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
this guy is high on weed is it not the same white men you are complaining brought buhari to power? watin concern us if them prison him. I am only concern with my next meal

1 Like

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Flashh: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
PMB will never be only the saviour.

5 Likes

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Someone said white man support Buhari?Wrong!

What America did was use Buhari's popularity to deliver Osinbajo as the VP ready to replace Buhari at a time of their choosing.

Jabioro:

1 Like

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Jabioro: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2017
GenBuhari:

What America did was use Buhari's popularity to deliver Osinbajo as the VP ready to replace Buhari at a time of their choosing.

Na so beer parlour news dey plenty for politics..

1 Like

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by EmeeNaka: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2017
GenBuhari:

Development and infrastructure planned in the budget will be brought to a screeching stop - imperialists cannot allow that. And oh Nigeria regaining possession of Malabu oil block? forget it!

Buhari's determination to repossess Malabu from imperialist thieves was on of the major reasons the imperialists had to take him out.

Same with our loot statched overseas in imperialist countries that Buhari has been asking them to return.

Mstcheew!
See how this malam or na Afonja is looking for a way to praise Buhari,who has been "developing" Nigeria since 2015 with recession.

1 Like

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by EmeeNaka: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2017
GenBuhari:

Stop smoking plastic Rice

3 Likes

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Not unless another patriot takes over.
Osinbajo is a sleeping Imperialist agent who would eventually destroy Nigeria.
Mark my words.
Jabioro:
Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Jabioro: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2017
GenBuhari:
Not unless another patriot takes over. Osinbajo is a sleeping Imperialist agent who would eventually destroy Nigeria. Mark my words.
Already destroyed nation.. is Nigeria getting better..

1 Like

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by kenny987(f): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2017
GenBuhari:

Hold it there! Mr President was already sick and even collapsed hence d rush even 2 days earlier than he had officially written. Stop lying please, his sickness and frailty was clear from even the campaign period and long before elections. Is he not the one that has been using UK doctors from his time as military head of state?

3 Likes

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Imagine where we would be if PDP had won the election, and oil price crashed to $29/barrel, when PDP were unable to pay salaries at $60/barrel, talk less of bailing states out to pay their salaries.

Imagine if Boko haram had remained unchecked during that period? Perhaps by now Boko may have overrun the entire country.
Jabioro:
Already destroyed nation.. is Nigeria getting better..

1 Like

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by adadike281(f): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
what is dis one saying for goodness sake? Everything shouldn't be blamed on d white men. Nigeria is cursed with incompetent leaders , most especially Buhari. Simple!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by reptile1: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
mad people shud stop disturbing us with mad stories grin

2 Likes

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Why shouldn't everything be blamed on the white man if we know they are causing all our problems?
adadike281:
what is dis one saying for goodness sake? Everything shouldn't be blamed on d white men. Nigeria is cursed with incompetent leaders , most especially Buhari. Simple!
Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by juman(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jabioro:

You are right.

Even the @OP should look outside through his window, those he sees on the street can do better than buhari.

2 Likes

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 05, 2017
Buhari still walking around

Today is last day for budget to run

Imperialist doctors reported by imperialist run Sahara Reporters to have arrived in Nigeria.

If true and Sahara Reporters job is to help imperialists misinform and mislead Nigerians on important issues whilst the are manipulating or effect change of African governments or presidents; be rest assured those doctors are tasked with hastening PMB's demise.

Imperialists do not like 2017 budget of recovery and infrastructure hence why imperialist agent Saraki has been instructed to sit on it until Buhari is out of the way.

Osinbajo and Saraki are both working for imperialists and they would re-write the budget once PMB has exited.
Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Nobody: 4:17am On May 06, 2017
Still hoping my prediction do not materialize.
Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by BrokenTV: 4:33am On May 06, 2017
GenBuhari:
Still hoping my prediction do not materialize.
The truth and fact of the matter is that you are running mad but don't know it. Keep creating up illusion of what does not exist.

1 Like

Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 07, 2017
BrokenTV:

The truth and fact of the matter is that you are running mad but don't know it. Keep creating up illusion of what does not exist.
1. I predicted on day PMB was elected that he fall ill to "mystery illness" (poisoned as any leader who attempts to fix Nigeria is).

2. I predicted PMB won't be available to assent to 2017 budget, that is looking likely to materialise.

Keeping running your mouth.

Pray that you don't perish in the aftermath of the President's exit if it happens as it seems likely.
Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by BrokenTV: 11:47pm On May 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
1. I predicted on day PMB was elected that he fall ill to "mystery illness" (poisoned as any leader who attempts to fix Nigeria is).

2. I predicted PMB won't be available to assent to 2017 budget, that is looking likely to materialise.

Keeping running your mouth.

Pray that you don't perish in the aftermath of the President's exit if it happens as it seems likely.
Is that a threat?
Re: PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 07, 2017
Not a threat but a prediction, that there is evil planned for us and once PMB exits and the imperialists fully take over many Nigerians will die one way or another.
BrokenTV:

Is that a threat?

(1) (Reply)

Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill / Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN / Photos From The Hausa & Igbo Clash In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.