Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come (2662 Views)

Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Man Dey Vex Ooo!!!this Groom Can't Wait To Pounce On His Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come by CertifiedNaija(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come by midolian(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
What kind of rubbish is this? Is wedding all about fvck? angry

2 Likes

Re: This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come by kinggogo: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmm maybe no pantiess down there grin

1 Like

Re: This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come by mizzbouqui(f): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
What are they doing?
I can see the groom doing press up and the bride is fanning him with her gown
Loving

1 Like

Re: This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come by Bluezy13(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Groom excited helplessly

Starring expectantly like a dog underneath the family's dining table.

Konji la bastard

1 Like

Re: This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come by IRobot7(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
He just got a job offer to resume work at THE OTHER ROOM, and so he is prostrating to show his gratitude to his employer.

1 Like

Re: This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come by vicsterling(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
I guess he wanna see what he paid for undecided

1 Like

Re: This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come by schumastic(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
he is looking for the bride price receipt..

1 Like

Re: This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come by ameezy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lol all my guys eyes don open wide
Choi pussi is a bad thing grin

1 Like

Re: This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bullshìt grin

1 Like

Re: This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 09, 2016
U can't compare him with this dude

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Stop Making This Mistake With Gals. / Another Instagram Model Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips On Online / "I'm Getting Married On Sunday" - Bobrisky Says As He Shares Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.