Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! (9634 Views)

Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ken4Christ:
Hi

You simply don't have answer to my question. Anyway, you can continue to follow blindly. You can call me names but the Lord knows those that are his.
Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.” If pastors cant fulfill this command of Jesus, he is fake and is unable to give to the suffering masses what Jesus want to give. The pastors theological qualifications dont count here.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself ;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ken4Christ:

You didn't not answer my questions. You are the liar. They package a little book that is not worth N300 with a bottle of water and sell it for N5,000 and you tell me it is not been sold.

Your language reveals you are not a Christian. Should a true believer insult someone asking reasonable questions? Out of your mouth comes out blessings and curses. This is not the character trait of a child of God. The Bible condemns it. It shows you have not been fed with the right message. A tree is known by its fruit. The character you have displayed by insulting and calling me names reveals that the message you receive is not from a true man of God.

Again,show me from the scriptures how the use of anointed water is in line with God's word. Please just stay on this topic and will we know who is deceiving who.

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

What are the FRUIT that Jesus refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ken4Christ:
Hi

You simply don't have answer to my question. Anyway, you can continue to follow blindly. You can call me names but the Lord knows those that are his.
I have answered your questions, but you want me to agree with your lies.

The holy water is never sold.

Today, two thousand years later, Christ is separating the wheat from the chafe. Because of His love for all church goers, He is separating fake pastors from His chosen ones.

Church goers world wide finally have powerful Biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence of the true Love of God as witnessed in The holy Scoan Church Nigeria .

For too long , Church goers have been fooled with cheap talk.

IT IS WRITTEN ! “FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD.”
Pastors don’t be alarmed. The reason real pastors can’t and will not accept same sex relations is because Jesus the Messiah brought a final solution to this spiritual problem, which is called DELIVERANCE. There are mind-blowing spiritual solutions to all terminal diseases, psychological problems, etc that are beyond medical science.

Now there is substantial evidence that can be scientifically verified that GAYS are not what medical science has previously believed it to be. It can now be proven that it is spirit attacks that make a man incapable of having natural attraction for woman - correctly termed (Spirit of man). A woman won’t have natural attraction for a man - correctly termed (Spirit of woman) As a result, because a woman is possessed by a female spirit, that spirit will only allow affection toward woman and the opposite is also true.

Men and woman with this spiritual problem are coming from around the world to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria (Synagogue Church of All Nations) for instant deliverance from spirit attacks on their precious lives. See the evidence and live testimonies on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power needed to save a suffering person. The sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded them to have, FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
biss4500:
Check " T.B. Joshua I Know" out on Createspace.com or on Amazon. you will know the truth about Fatai Temitope Balogun alias tbjoshua. the guy is an occultist and a deceiver. Jesus warned everyone to Beware of miracle peddlers.
The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will experience mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.

Gods miracle healings in the Holy Scoan Church have no negative side effects.
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.

” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge!

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.

In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems from all over the world are healed and delivered from demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.

The abundance of live public testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !

(What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.” )
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
oaroloye:

To judge who is and who is not a Servant of God, we are COMMANDED (not "suggested,"wink to look at THEIR FRUITS.

Their adherence to the LEAST COMMANDMENTS.

Their DISCIPLES. You. Look at YOU, cursing and abusing, bearing grudges and keeping malice, hating who does not tell you what you want to hear.

WHERE IS YAHSHUA IN ALL THAT YOU HAVE SPEWED OUT?
Thanks to Emmanual TV , the whole world can finally see what Jesus meant a true church must be.
Actions speak louder than words !
Talk is cheap, but brandy cost money !

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye revealed that he is starting a new church to prove to Prophet TB JOSHUA that only NAGUALISM, CELESTINE PROPHECY and SCIENTOLOGY can improve the suffering of Nigeria.

His raw HATRED toward the SCOAN CHURCH and the sincerely humble TB JOSHUA is legendary.
It all goes back more than 30 yrs when pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye and the dreaded PENTECOSTAL PNF and CFAN embarked on a cruel campaign to destroy the Holy SCOAN CHURCH.

It was the most aggressive attacks the world has ever seen. It went on continuously for more than 30 yrs and continues till this day with pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye in the lead.
While this vicious attacks goes on the humble man, TB JOSHUA always respond with love.

I in turn, a man in the street, choose to expose this COWARD.

Fake pastors that can only talk without Power to heal and deliver is certainly not meeting the needs of congregations as Jesus commanded.

Emmanuel TV is already shaking churches world-wide by their Fake roots. Congregations now know the real difference between a FAKE pastor and a true disciple of the mighty Christ Jesus.

Thousands of Fake pastors world-wide have been converted to the truth of JOHN 14:12 as revealed by the Holy Prophet TB Joshua. They are humbling themselves and revealing that their degrees in Theology are useless to release spiritual POWER for the real benefit of innocent congregations. Thank God, Congregations are not fooled any longer ! Emmanuel TV is waking up the world !

For the first time in thousands of years, it is very hard to become a FAKE pastor. Thanks to bible based evidence of what a TRUE pastor must do. It is based on Jesus' command given in JOHN 14:12 and many other scriptures. Dont be fooled by talkers of the word !

Talkers of the WORD must not be a shepard/pastor etc. A TRUE pastor/Shepard is a doer of the WORD. The WORD is POWER to heal, deliver demons and bless the lives of entire congregations.

Oaroloye is a confused talker of the WORD with out power to heal deliver and bless
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Greatzeus:
You saith lipsrsealed who am I to say another is fake,when I don't even know him,and have no evidence whatsoever.
You see a christian with terminal disease criticizing healing ministers angry yet he goes to church everyday and comes back with his sickness
Not that healing takes one to heaven, but at least appreciate a good thing,so that it will come your way. Stop attributing God' s work to Satan.
Will anyone be brave enough to prove that Satan healed the Manchester United Captain in the holy SCOAN church Nigeria ?

I watched the young Manchester United Player ask for healing for his damaged hip, groin and ankle. After he was healed, he demonstrated the complete and effective healing he instantly received by doing exercise moves.

The SCOAN's blessed worshipers are extremely credible EYE WITNESSES and grateful recipients of the mighty WORKS that only the mighty Jesus Christ can do in their lives. Truly God is alive in the proper PRAISE and WORSHIP of His Son Jesus. They now praise from the depths of their hearts for what they have experienced in what they know as "The arena of liberty."

The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said in, "Joh 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me."

Today, the whole world is truly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com. The evidence in the miracles increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul.

UPDATE !
REJOICE SCOAN ISRAEL. ! REJOICE
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Oluwa o, i never see this kind of madness before ooo. ScienceWatch madness dey use internet phone and/or computer nio. Irredeemable things lomo wa, he's gone, dem don wash d brain sotey e don white!
These are the kind of pple all these false prophets see that's giving them d energy to keep lying to our face.

I came to bash but this one na madness o, na sane people person dey bash #okbye
Today, the whole world is truly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com. The evidence in the miracles increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul.

I watched this week how the young Manchester United Player ask for healing for his damaged hip, groin and ankle. It is clear that medical doctors could not help. After he was healed, he demonstrated the complete and effective healing he instantly received by doing exercise moves. His soccer career would certainly have ended.

Many of the SCOAN's blessed worshipers are extremely credible EYE WITNESSES and grateful recipients of the mighty WORKS that only the mighty Jesus Christ can do in their lives. Truly God is alive in the proper PRAISE and WORSHIP of His Son Jesus. They now praise from the depths of their hearts for what they have experienced in what they know as "The arena of liberty."

The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said in, "Joh 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me."

Therefore, the miracles/Works bear witness that the holy Prophet TB Joshua is truly anointed by God through the mighty Jesus Christ.

UPDATE,
REJOICE SCOAN ISRAEL ! The JEWISH LEADERSHIP has testified on public media that they have studied EMMANUEL TV for three years and now they want The holy Prophet TB JOSHUA to head the JEWISH Revival. Wow !
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
biss4500:
Check " T.B. Joshua I Know" out on Createspace.com or on Amazon. you will know the truth about Fatai Temitope Balogun alias tbjoshua. the guy is an occultist and a deceiver. Jesus warned everyone to Beware of miracle peddlers.
Do you have facts, or do you join the few dumb fools that repeat every stupid thing they hear without any evidence to back it ?

Wise persons would not even consider your foolishness, but rather listen to what the wise say about the holy Prophet TB Joshua. The world renowned pastor PS Upthegrove and Prof Willem Ouweneel are wise persons because they came to the holy SCOAN to check it all out.

Unlike you, that sit on your toilet and write poo !

World renowned pastor PS Upthegrove recounted how seeing such power demonstrated in the holy SCOAN church Nigeria reminded him of all he had witnessed through other powerful ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

God had told the church – through Renowned global evangelist P.S. Upthegrove – that T.B. Joshua is one of His prophets, one through whom God would use to give people from all over the world their deliverance, blessings, healings and salvation. He said God uses anything to touch the lives of people – sticks, stones, shadows and even dead men’s bones. That T.B. Joshua has been using water to do likewise is within with God’s ability to be present in every matter of nature.

The Anointing Water has been successfully used over the years to tear the kingdom of Satan apart and also set people free from bondage's and focus people’s expectations on God.

Renowned global evangelist P.S. Upthegrove told the congregation that world famous healer AA Allen had actually described The SCOAN to him so graphically, prophesying that God would sustain P.S. Upthegrove to see the fulfilment of his message and enable him to meet the person concerned which is TB Joshua. He had always prayed to the Lord to give him grace to visit the prophesied church (Scoan Church Nigeria) and it’s General Overseer (Prophet TB Joshua)."

Also read what Prof. Willem Ouweneel had to say after he was at the holy SCOAN church Nigeria.

Dont listen to the views of lovers of Satan !
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
There are powerful reasons why God sent Jesus to show us how to get His protection in a very evil and oppressive world.

There is another side to the sad story of medicine. There is great failure in health care today -- and as a result of that failure, great pain and unnecessary suffering of innocent people.

And it is important that, as you discover how badly the modern medical paradigm is failing you become aware of the mind-blowing instant solutions to every medical problem, even stage 4 cancer and Aids etc, etc.

Yes, to confront the very foundational philosophy and system of the modern medical paradigm -- a philosophy that costs trillions and a system that promises hope, but delivers misery.

No one, including many inside the medical community, can help but acknowledge these great failings. Sadly, for all our education and massive expenditures, modern medicine has failed miserably. You may wonder why ?

Today, the whole world is truly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com. The evidence in the miracles increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul

Only the WORKS/miracles bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.

Jesus explains it like this in John 14:12 "Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father."

The holy Prophet TB Joshua is a true Disciple of the living God anointed by Jesus Christ. The Evidence speaks for it self. Don’t be deceived by others.

Dont be deceived any longer by your own pastors. Examine the scriptures and set yourself free. The days of motivational speakers becoming FAKE pastors are over. Thanks to the awesome evidence in the holy SCOAN church Nigeria.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 4:56pm On May 14, 2017
proudafrogal:

you are always claiming people who disagree with you are insane. but your incoherent posts on this forum is a proof of your own insanity. TB Joshua should be ashamed he is paying somebody this stupid to promote his ministry.
Disagreement is very natural !
Based on your depressed response, WHO IS PAYING YOU FOR ALL THIS ?

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY UNAWARE OF THE DEEPER MEANING of what the holy Prophet TB Joshua said: "Acts 19:11 reveals, God used the hand of Paul to bring about miracles. Jesus who never said, ‘Good bye’, confirms whatever doctrine you espouse, if it is of God, by manifesting His powers through miracles."

He recently had this to say, "“Many heroes and great people have been chased out of Africa. There are many geniuses in the Western world who are originally from Africa.”

“What happened to me from the beginning of my ministry is enough to chase me out of this country – but I am still in your midst. Upon the persecution and hatred – I decided to follow the path of love. You show hatred; I show love. When I go for a revival, you will see the stadium full but I am not carried away by that. I leave where I’m celebrated to live where I’m persecuted.

Are you one of them that want to destroy Nigeria ?
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Disagreement is very natural !
Based on your depressed response, WHO IS PAYING YOU FOR ALL THIS ?

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY UNAWARE OF THE DEEPER MEANING of what the holy Prophet TB Joshua said: "Acts 19:11 reveals, God used the hand of Paul to bring about miracles. Jesus who never said, ‘Good bye’, confirms whatever doctrine you espouse, if it is of God, by manifesting His powers through miracles."

He recently had this to say, "“Many heroes and great people have been chased out of Africa. There are many geniuses in the Western world who are originally from Africa.”

“What happened to me from the beginning of my ministry is enough to chase me out of this country – but I am still in your midst. Upon the persecution and hatred – I decided to follow the path of love. You show hatred; I show love. When I go for a revival, you will see the stadium full but I am not carried away by that. I leave where I’m celebrated to live where I’m persecuted.

Are you one of them that want to destroy Nigeria ?

Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 4:21pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=proudafrogal post=56516337][/quote]REJOICE SCOAN ISRAEL !

AFRICA WILL LEARN to MOURN !
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

For those not familiar with the case.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA attempted to build a seven-storey building, but it mysteriously collapsed spontaneously, without warning, killing many people, several of them South Africans. Surveillance video footage showed a mysterious airplane circling around, just before the collapse, WHICH LEFT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COLLAPSE.

This IMPLIES, but does NOT PROVE that whoever and whatever was on that plane caused the collapse, but that conclusion IS LOGICAL.

I should be interested to know what the follow-up investigation found.

WHO OWNED THE PLANE?

WHO WAS IN THE PLANE?

WHAT WAS IN THE PLANE?

WHY WAS IT THERE?

WHY DID IT LEAVE WHEN IT DID?

DID IT COMMUNICATE WITH ANYONE BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE COLLAPSE.

I should also like to know if the debris was tested for signs of explosives.and sabotage.
Why do you ask these senseless questions Bronchitis Oaroloye ? You work so hard to make yourself look stupid. Or have you already forgotten what you believe to be the TRUTH about the collapsed building ? YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY STATED THAT TB JOSHUA KILLED THOSE PEOPLE. STOP MAKING AN ASS OF YOURSELF. HOLD FIRMLY ONTO YOUR FALSE BELIEFS. It suits your life style !!!

Your Satanic worship of your spiritual masters of Criminal Scientology and abusive sex-maniacal Nagualism has led you to believe and preach that, "A PERSON CAN ONLY BE RAPED, IF THEY ARE A SINNER!"

What will happen next as a result of your Satanic doctrines, pastor Bronchitis is that your followers will insult every victim of rape by saying they are sinners, thats why they were raped.
Rapist will certainly use your doctrine so they can convince their victims that they are being raped because they are sinners.

My God, what about the babies ? You teach that even if they are babies they are to blame because they too must have sinned.
It is shocking that you continue to preach that you are proving your doctrines on rape from the Holy bible.

"A PERSON CAN ONLY BE RAPED, IF THEY ARE A SINNER!" This is the most startling PRO RAPE STATEMENT IN HISTORY.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
biss4500:

The plane got nothing to do with the collapsed. synagogue is in Ilorin very closed to the Airport. that day was not the only time airplane passes the place. Joshua should own up that he used those people for rituals to gain more evil power. or he should explain how he can see what is going on in another continent, but cannot see that a plane will cause havoc in his courtyard.. Fatai Temitope Balogun is a liar. he is not a Christian but a magician. he used to follow Professor Pellet in his days. beware
Welcome to FICTIONAL REALISM !!
Bronchitis Oaroloye will forward your application forms as soon as he clears your deposit of $400.00

The founder of Criminal Scientology L.Ron Hubbard loved having sex-orgies on his church alter with innocent young church girls while chanting Lucifer ! Lucifer ! Lucifer ! He was also a cowardly wanted criminal on the run from the law all the remaining days of his life.

Pastor TIMOTHY OMOTOSHO, is a Nigerian, who was arrested on charges of "PEOPLE TRAFFICKING," was criminally accused of luring as many a 30 girls to his house, for human trafficking. He was also charged with rape.

Our fake pastor Bronchitis jumped to the rapist's rescue and immediately insulted all the young innocent girls for wanting to testify against pastor Timothy Omotoso by calling them sluts, bitches and whores. The young innocent girls were as young as 14 yrs old.

You have been welcomed into the CULT of FICTIONAL CELESTINE PROPHECY and NAGUALISM. Please enjoy your stay.

Note : The balance of $1300.56 will be debited from your account annually so that we can afford to feed your crooked fantasies.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
REMEMBER Bronchitis Oaroloye, remember the words of the mighty JESUS, "As my father sent me, so send I you."
ScienceWatch:
TB Joshua is more than the greatest anointed Pastor today !
Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate.

Too many False Pastors/ Rabbis, etc, teach their congregations that a demon possessed pastor can do demonic deliverance and miraculous healings. History shows how we all have been brain-washed for hundreds of years by science, governments, the Pentecostal churches, Roman Catholic Churches, Old and New Apostolic Churches and many more.

You do remember what Jesus said when the evil Jewish priests told him that what he is doing - all the healing and deliverance - is done by the power of Satan. This is what the holy Prophet TB Joshua of Scoan Nigeria is also accused of today.

Jesus said to these so-called holy men. “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."

What does this mean?
Even if a so-called respected but false pastor/Bishop/Prophet/Clergyman try to heal or do demon deliverance, it can’t and won’t work. Satan can’t and won’t work against himself.

Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate. Truth seekers are eternally grateful to a humble servant of the true GOD, Prophet TB Joshua.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/men-god-see-tb-joshua/

Many false Pastors /spiritualists/herbalists/card readers/ tea cup readers/ sangomas and Satanists. etc around the world are trembling when they watch Emmanuel TV and see evidence that can be scientifically verified. They love science, now they afraid of what science is revealing. For Example, Medical Science has published their findings after a 10 years study that shockingly reveal that
"ATHEISM IS A MENTAL ILLNESS."

Today thousands of churches/ Synagogues/ Mosques are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power of God such as is daily demonstrated in the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Scoan). The Holy Gospels clearly show that Jesus sent his apprentice Pastors out into the world to demonstrate the love of GOD through Healings and deliverance of evil spirits exactly like it is done in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria

Today, the sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded all Anointed disciples/Pastors/Clergymen to do so that God’s LOVE can be made evident.. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will provide the mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders..

Jesus did not come to close down other world religions. But to include them all if they are brave enough to accept what he came to give. Muslims, Sangomas, Jews, Buddists, Hindus and Christians alike all receive healing because is written for ‘God so loved the world, that he sent Jesus the Messiah.” The Jews are jealous of what they see happening at Scoan. This power was meant first for the Jews, but they rejected Gods gift.

There is abundant evidence pointing to the true meaning of Jesus' words, "No one comes to the Father, but through me." All religions are trying to get to the Father for healing, deliverance and material blessings. So, is it not common sense for the suffering masses of all religions including Christianity to finally recognize that the excellent and abundant examples of Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are for all that suffer. Jesus said, “ I have come to make all things new.”

In Jesus Christ’s time, just like in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, there where people of all religions and all races that came for the healing and deliverance that only he and his ANOINTED ones could do. It is written in the Holy Gospel, “and Jesus healed them all.” This mind-blowing level of healing and mass deliverance of evil spirits has never been seen before in the entire modern history of the world.
Now Healings, Signs and Wonders and deep LOVE for the suffering masses are clearly visible at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, and are freely available for all that suffer.(at no cost.)

Whatever title a man of God chooses for himself to serve the masses is irrelevant. It is rather the holistic Holy Gospel the ANOINTED man of God , Prophet TB Joshua uses to help the suffering masses that matter. Then the suffering masses will finally experience the awesome EVIDENCE of the LOVE of the MESSIAH as JESUS COMMANDED all anointed pastors/priests, etc to do.

Such things will be called Miracles, Signs and Wonders as witnessed in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Jesus commanded, " As the Father sent Me, so send I you."
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by oaroloye(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2017
MISHIGAS!

ScienceWatch:
REMEMBER Bronchitis Oaroloye, remember the words of the mighty JESUS,  "As my father sent me, so send I you."

DID THE LORD SEND HIS DISCIPLES TO GO AND LIE?

Obviously, he did not; but that is what they did, and that is what you do.

oaroloye:

Are you with Lord Yahshua, when you PRETEND THAT MIRACLES PROVE THE LORD'S APPROVAL?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5474239_quoteitisdifficulttogetamantounderstandsomethingwhenhissalarydependsuponhisuptonsinclair273036_jpegf8b7f7aa9456edc41ae287a29a32523a

..     MATTHEW 5:13-20.

13. "Ye are the Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
It is thenceforth good for nothing,
but to be cast out,
and to be trodden under foot of men.
14. "Ye are the Light of the World.
A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. "Neither do men light a candle,
and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick;
and it giveth light
unto all that are in the house.
16. "Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your Good Works,
and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law, or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

.     MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20    Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22    Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27.  "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

.    MATTHEW 24:22-28.

22. "And except those days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's Sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man
shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST, OR THERE;'

believe it not.
24. "For there shall arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that, if it were possible,
they shall deceive the very Elect.
25. "Behold, I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not.
27. "For as the lightning
cometh out of the East,
and shineth even unto the West;
so shall also The Coming
of the Son of Man be.
28. "For wheresoever the carcase is,
there will the eagles be gathered together.

THE LORD YAHSHUA EXPLICITLY STATED THAT MIRACLE-WORKING DOES NOT PROVE THAT ONE IS SAVED.

That SIGNS AND WONDERS do NOT prove that one is not a FALSE CHRIST (ANOINTED ONE,) or a FALSE PROPHET.

You think you can IGNORE those Teachings of the Lord, just because you have SEEN ONE MIRACLE WORKER!

Whereas, this is NOT my First Rodeo!

What criteria do you use to PROVE that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA will. NOT be one of those who are going to WAIL to Lord Yahshua at "THAT DAY:"

"LORD, LORD! I CAST OUT DEVILS IN YOUR NAME!
I PROPHESIED IN YOUR NAME!
I DID WONDERFUL WORKS IN YOUR NAME!"

Whereas THE LORD will reply him:

"I NEVER KNEW YOU!
DEPART FROM ME,
YOU WHO WORK INIQUITY!"?

I GUARANTEE YOU, that AT THIS RATE, TEMITOPE BABATUNDE JOSHUA will SURELY be amongst those REJECTED BY OUR LORD at That Day!

In case you do not know what the term "INIQUITY" means, let me show you the BIBLE DEFINITION:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5474240_memerootofevilhenrydavidthoreau001_jpeg4cb19ab14578044da05161ba971c8e5d

.    NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul Sin through ignorance,
then he shall bring a she goat
of the first year for a Sin Offering.
28. And the priest shall make an Atonement
for the Soul that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that Sinneth through Ignorance,
both for him that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same Reproacheth The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath despised
The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken His Commandment,
that Soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity shall be upon him."

All it took for THE DEVIL to BUY YOU is a few APPARENT MIRACLES.

The Lord EXPLICTLY WARNED that THE DECEIVERS would have GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS.

You saw what YOU thought were GREAT Signs and Wonders, done by "THE APOSTLES," so you QUITE FORGOT that they ABANDONED their *NAKAMA,* YUDAH ISCARIOTES, ANANIAS, SAPPHIRA, and STEPHEN to DEATH, because THEY BOUGHT YOU with a GIFT.

..   EXODUS 23:8.

8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the Gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the Words
of The Righteous."

ONCE SATAN HAD OPENED THAT DOOR, IT WAS EASY FOR HIM TO GET YOU TO ACCEPT TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S NEGLIGENT KILLING OF 116 OF YOUR FELLOW BRETHREN, WHO WETE SO FOOLISH AS TO BELIEVE HIM A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD, WHO CARED ABOUT THEM.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA says SCOAN DISASTER victims were MARTYRS (21/09/2014).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOOsWb_Kcts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF4sXogzZLE

WIFE OF VICTIM says she saw her husband in Heaven. Phindile Sibanyoni.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3f5lqiHdgg

WIFE OF VICTIM says her husband knew he was going to die. Naomi Lebea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P06ldM1FD_I

"WE ARE NOT DEAD, WE ARE ALIVE!" Message from the SCOAN Victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC_Cj7WsuJA

The Tricks behind T.B. JOSHUA'S Prophecies Revealed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2uqpUasnnNg

T.B. JOSHUA Pays people to act on his T.V. Show.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LZz1VgHOzMI

T.B. JOSHUA EXPOSED by Ex-Assistant Ayuba Olori.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIaNEWLe_Z4

T.B. JOSHUA FAILS TO HEAL.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vpsGU2EC-RE

WELL! SINCE TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA HAS ALL THESE SIGNS AND WONDERS, I GUESS WE CAN JUST FORGET THE LORD'S ACTUAL TEACHINGS ON THE TOPIC OF DEATH- NOT!!!

.    JOHN 8:51-53.[b]

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

[b]'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know
that thou hast a devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater
than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
and the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

ON THE WORST DAYS OF THEIR LIVES, L. RON HUBBARD, CARLOS CASTANEDA, LOBSANG RAMPA, AND JAMES REDFIELD, NEVER KILLED ONE HUNDRED PEOPLE!

Yet SCIENCEWATCH wants us to IGNORE that, and talk about CRIMINAL CHARGES that had NOTHING to do with L. RON HUBBARD. Whether he was guilty or innocent was none of SCIENCEWATCH'S concern; all he coated about was SOMETHING THAT COULD SMEAR L. RON HUBBARD'S NAME, and DIVERT ATTENTION from his actual Teachings, and be an excuse for NOT LOOKING AT THEM!

ScienceWatch:
Other Scientologists, especially those who joined more than 20 or 30 years ago, would tell you they never considered it a religion, but rather a technology.

This is an example of SCIENCEWATCH using INNUENDO to smear L. Ron Hubbard by implying that he misrepresented SCIENTOLOGY, not letting people know it was a Religion.

L. Ron Hubbard introduced DIANETICS in 1950, as a radical new way to improving the mind, by a technique careful questioning and commanding, such that hidden traumatic memories that subconsciously suppress the mind's potential, called "ENGRAMS," could be nullified.

Once this technique was field-tested, however, it was discovered that it could do much more than make people "feel better."

In 1954, one of his facilities was illegally raided, and intellectual property unlawfully confiscated. To prevent a recurrence, L. Ron Hubbard declared the creation of a new Religion, on the basis that his system legitimately dealt with the Human Soul,which he called "SCIENTOLOGY." (The Study of Knowledge, or Knowing how to Know.)

[See: THE STORY OF DIANETICS & SCIENTOLOGY, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

After that, he had First Amendment Constitutional Rights not to be interfered with by Government. The Supreme Court has consistently upheld SCIENTOLOGY'S legitimacy as a Religion.

As a Religion, SCIENTOLOGY was entitled to TAX EXEMPTION.

The Infernal... I.. I mean, INTERNAL Revenue Service DENIED the CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY Tax Exemption.

I have never specifically researched this, but this is the only case of the American IRS refusing a Religion Tax Exemption I have ever heard of.

ScienceWatch:
There is considerable evidence that founder L. Ron Hubbard pursued "the religion angle" to avoid paying taxes and avoid scrutiny of Scientology's practices.

SCIENCWATCH seems to be ignorant of the fact that TAX EXEMPTION does NOT diminish Government scrutiny in America, IT INCREASES IT.

At ANY TIME the IRS can come in, and say:

"WE ARE DOING AN AUDIT!"

This is VERY serious.

ORGANIZED CRIMINALS like AL CAPONE who committed MURDER, but it could not be proven, were finally brought down on TAX EVASION charges.

The KEY CONDITION of TAX EXEMPTION is that YOUR ORGANISATION MUST SHOW NO PROFIT. If you have a Profit, you may not only lose your status, you can even go to JAIL.

SCIENCEWATCH is surely IGNORANT of the fact that THERE IS NO LAW REQUIRING AMERICANS TO PAY INCOME TAX. The whole thing is ILLEGAL.

[See: FROM FREEDOM TO FASCISM, by Aaron Russo.]

When CONSTITUTION PARTY Presidential Candidate, AARON RUSSO exposed this, he was apparently assassinated with a CANCER-CAUSING AGENT. (Yes, I know: you never knew there was a CONSTITUTION PARTY in America, died you?)

I read my first SCIENTOLOGY Book in 1994, and got all the basic textbooks I needed, before breaking with them, when their representative in West Africa, ROCKSON ENYEN, began feeding me lies to discourage me.

I later realized that he had joined SCIENTOLOGY specifically to OBSTRUCT anyone from joining, and he had the blessing of the Oyinbo Racists who controlled Scientology in doing so.

That didn't concern me, at the time, and I later came to realize that I had made the correct choice. I could have been murdered, trying to propagate SCIENTOLOGY in Africa.

At that time there was great excitement in THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY- it was announced: "THE WAR IS OVER!"

The CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY had finally won TAX EXEMPT STATUS- SIX YEARS after L. Ron Hubbard's DEATH.

So, SCIENCEWATCH was smearing a DEAD MAN.

There is no such thing as people joining SCIENTOLOGY, and not knowing It to be a RELIGION.

ScienceWatch:
FAKE pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye has repeatedly stated, " I tell people up-front, that I am a Born Again, Full-Gospel, Pentecostal Christian, I believe also in Teachings from NAGUALISM, SCIENTOLOGY, and THE CELESTINE PROPHECY."

The Nagual woman Wallace recounts how she soon found herself in bed with Castaneda. He told her he hadn’t had sex for 20 years. When Wallace later worried she might have gotten pregnant (they’d used no birth control), Castaneda leapt from the bed, shouting, “Me make you pregnant? Impossible! The nagual’s sperm isn’t human … Don’t let any of the nagual’s sperm out, nena. It will burn away your humanness.” He didn’t mention the vasectomy he’d had years before.

The courtship continued for several weeks. Castaneda told her they were “energetically married.” One afternoon, he took her to the sorcerer’s compound. As they were leaving, Wallace looked at a street sign so she could remember the location. Castaneda furiously berated her: A warrior wouldn’t have looked. He ordered her to return to Berkeley. She did. When she called, he refused to speak to her.

THERE IS NO PROOF THAT CARLOS CASTANEDA SAID OR DID ANY OF THOSE THINGS.

AMY WALLACE was obviously a GEISHA, ordered to SPY on Carlos Castaneda as RICHARD DE MILLE did on L. RON HUBBARD- quitting in the same year that SCIENTOLOGY was established.

How would anyone know that Carlos Castaneda ever had a VASECTOMY?

He was born in 1925, and began his Spiritual Organization in 1973.

He became attached, one way or another to AMY WALLACE (daughter of IRVING WALLACE, co-author of THE BOOK OF LISTS,) in 1993.

So we are talking about a man SCIENCEWATCH SAYS became a "SEX-MANIAC" at age 48, with an 18 year-old (died 2013).

. DEUTERONOMY 19:15-21.

15. One witness shall not
rise up against a man for any Iniquity,
or for any Sin,
in any sin that he Sinneth:
at the mouth of two witnesses,
or at the mouth of three witnesses,
shall the matter be established.
16. If a False Witness rise up against any man
to testify against him that which is wrong;
17. Then both the men,
between whom the controversy is,
shall stand before The LORD,
before the priests and the judges,
which shall be in those days;
18. And the judges shall make diligent inquisition:
and, behold,
if the witness be a False Witness,
and hath testified falsely against his brother;
19. Then shall ye do unto him,
as he had thought to have done unto his brother:
so shalt thou put the Evil away from among you.
20. And those which remain
shall hear, and fear,
and shall henceforth commit no more
any such Evil among you.
21. And thine eye shall not pity;
but life shall go for life,
eye for eye,
tooth for tooth,
hand for hand,
foot for foot.

ALL THIS IS BROUGHT UP, JUST TO BESMIRCH THE IMAGE OF CARLOS CASTANEDA, AND DISCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM LOOKING OBJECTIVELY AT HIS TEACHINGS.

Whereas, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA has ACTUALLY CAUSED PEOPLE'S DEATHS- and covered it up with BOGUS TEACHINGS and FALSE PROPHECIES!

Why one standard for TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, and another for my REFERENCE SOURCES?

Remember that Asymmetrical Judgments killed the Exodus Elders.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not have in thy bag
divers weights, a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not have in thine house
divers measures, a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an abomination unto the LORD thy God.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
There is great failure in health care today -- and as a result of that failure, great pain and unnecessary suffering of innocent people.

And it is important that, as you discover how badly the modern medical paradigm is failing you become aware of the mind-blowing instant solutions of miracle healings to every medical problem, even stage 4 cancer and Aids etc, etc. Bronchitis Oaroloye is working very hard to block people from going to living churches like the holy SCOAN for their miracle healing. Dont be deceived any longer by your own pastors or the undercover Pentecostal PFN agent, Bronchitis Oaroloye. He is going mad. He is now so desperate for power that he has resorted to FICTIONAL REALISM such as Satanic Nagualism, Celestine Prophecy and Criminal Scientology.

Bronchitis is a low level worker on bacteria, so he is trying to protect his lousy job. Miracle healings will soon put him out of a job. Yes, to confront the very foundational philosophy and system of the cruel modern medical paradigm -- a philosophy that costs trillions and a system that promises hope, but delivers misery.

No one, including many inside the medical community, cant help but acknowledge these great failings. Sadly, for all our education and massive expenditures, modern medicine has failed miserably. You may wonder why ?

Today, the whole world is truly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com. The evidence in the miracles increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul

Jesus said that Only the WORKS/miracles bear witness of a real pastor\ disciple, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.
TALK IS CHEAP !! EVERYONE CAN TALK !!

Jesus explains it effectively like this in John 14:12 "Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father."

The holy Prophet TB Joshua is a true Disciple of the living God anointed by Jesus Christ. The Evidence speaks for it self. Don’t be deceived by others.

Dont be deceived any longer by your own pastors or the undercover Pentecostal PFN agent, Bronchitis Oaroloye. He is going mad. He is now so desperate for power that he has resorted to FICTIONAL REALISM such as Satanic Nagualism, Celestine Prophecy and Criminal Scientology.

Examine the scriptures and set yourself free. The days of motivational speakers becoming FAKE pastors are over. Thanks to the awesome evidence in the holy SCOAN church Nigeria.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2017
Why not view EMMANUEL TV now and explain why your schizophrenia and High-blood pressure makes you too dumb to believe the personal live TESTIMONIES.
Bronchitis Oaroloye here is your chance to prove again that your deep HATRED for the works of the Holy SPIRIT is because you prefer to serve your Oyinbo masters and your PENTECOSTAL PNF handlers.

One can't get water from a stone ! We can't expect decency from a person that believes that RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME IF THEY ARE RAPED EVEN IF THEY ARE BABY GIRLS.

This Satanic pastor revealed that he is ready to start a new church.
BEWARE !! RAPE WILL INCREASE !!
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye revealed that he is starting a new church to prove to the holy Prophet TB JOSHUA that only NAGUALISM, CELESTINE PROPHECY and SCIENTOLOGY can improve the suffering of Nigeria.

His raw HATRED toward the SCOAN CHURCH and a sincerely humble TB JOSHUA is legendary.
It goes back more than 30 yrs when pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye and the dreaded PENTECOSTAL PNF and CFAN embarked on a cruel campaign to destroy the Holy SCOAN CHURCH.

It was the most aggressive attacks the world has ever seen. It went on continuously for more than 30 yrs and continues till this day with pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye in the lead.
While this vicious attacks goes on the humble man, TB JOSHUA always respond with love.

I in turn, a man in the street, choose to expose this COWARD.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

DID THE LORD SEND HIS DISCIPLES TO GO AND LIE? Obviously, he did not; but that is what they did, and that is what you do.
All it took for THE DEVIL to BUY YOU is a few APPARENT MIRACLES.

ON THE WORST DAYS OF THEIR LIVES, L. RON HUBBARD, CARLOS CASTANEDA, LOBSANG RAMPA, AND JAMES REDFIELD, NEVER KILLED ONE HUNDRED PEOPLE!

L. Ron Hubbard introduced DIANETICS in 1950, as a radical new way to improving the mind, by a technique careful questioning and commanding, such that hidden traumatic memories that subconsciously suppress the mind's potential, called "ENGRAMS," could be nullified. Once this technique was field-tested, however, it was discovered that it could do much more than make people "feel better."

SCIENCEWATCH is surely IGNORANT of the fact that THERE IS NO LAW REQUIRING AMERICANS TO PAY INCOME TAX. The whole thing is ILLEGAL. [See: FROM FREEDOM TO FASCISM, by Aaron Russo.]

When CONSTITUTION PARTY Presidential Candidate, AARON RUSSO exposed this, he was apparently assassinated with a CANCER-CAUSING AGENT. (Yes, I know: you never knew there was a CONSTITUTION PARTY in America, died you?)

I read my first SCIENTOLOGY Book in 1994, and got all the basic textbooks I needed, before breaking with them, when their representative in West Africa, ROCKSON ENYEN, began feeding me lies to discourage me.

THERE IS NO PROOF THAT CARLOS CASTANEDA SAID OR DID ANY OF THOSE THINGS. AMY WALLACE was obviously a GEISHA, ordered to SPY on Carlos Castaneda as RICHARD DE MILLE did on L. RON HUBBARD- quitting in the same year that SCIENTOLOGY was established.
He was born in 1925, and began his Spiritual Organization in 1973. He became attached, one way or another to AMY WALLACE (daughter of IRVING WALLACE, co-author of THE BOOK OF LISTS,) in 1993. So we are talking about a man SCIENCEWATCH SAYS became a "SEX-MANIAC" at age 48, with an 18 year-old (died 2013).
@ fake pastor Bronchitis

Fake Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye may get an orgasm when he hears that the Gospels, that true disciples/pastors believe in will never contain such crap...... that rape victims, even if they are babies are to blame if they are raped.

You and your Pentecostal PFN's cowardly and cruel propaganda over the past 34ys, against the Holy Spirit working with incredible power through a humble, kind man prophet TB Joshua and SCOAN church Nigeria is indeed legendary, seeing that your miserable failures only increased the mighty spiritual power of the Holy Spirit on the SCOAN church Nigeria.
Today, the whole world is truly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com. The evidence of the miracles increases ones faith that lead to salvation of ones soul.

The miracles that Jesus and his disciples did were unique never seen before works of God in the lives of the people.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.
John 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

What fake pastor Bronchitis is doing here is deceive readers into believing that Miracles do not authenticate a true disciple/pastor because he falsely believes that one can use Satan to perform the same miracles. This has never been proved. It is impossible and Jesus explained it clearly in the Gospels as follows;
Mat 12:24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This man can not cast out demons, but by Satan/Beelzebub the prince of the devils.
Mat 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
Mat 12:26 And if Satan cast out demons, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
Mat 12:27 And if I, by Satan/Beelzebub cast out demons, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.
Mat 12:28 But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is now with you.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
oaroloye:

SERVANTS OF GOD DO NOT SAY THEIR "PREFERENCES;" THEY CAN ONLY SAY THE TRUTH.

How do the miracles of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA justify this?

Come to your senses, boy!
Fake pastor Bronchitis Roloye, you are a confounded liar ! Jesus in fact said the opposite of your satanic preaching. There are thousands of pastors like you that want to block people from experiencing the real scientifically verifiable power of Jesus as it is written in the Holy Gospels and demonstrated transparently 24hrs per day, 7 days per week in the mighty Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube for the practical benefit of mankind.

THE MIRACLES OF HEALING, DEMONIC DELIVERANCE AND MATERIAL BLESSING AND AWESOME BREAKTHROUGHS ARE PROOF,
THAT THE MINISTRY IS FROM THE GOD OF JESUS CHRIST. The worship of any other God can never produce the scientifically verifiable evidence to prove otherwise. All other Gods are inferior to the God of Jesus Christ, the evidence in the SCOAN CHURCH proves this conclusively. The sad fact that the promises of Jesus is not experienced in thousands of churches is because the Pastor/Disciple is fake.
They are mere talkers and motivational speakers.
They are not disciples of Christ because He promised "If you believe in me, the miracles/works that I do, you will also do."

Therefore, there is no other way to authenticate true genuine disciples/pastors. Fake pastors will twist scriptures to disprove the very words of the mighty Jesus for their own corrupt ambitions.

Jesus Christ said to his disciples, "If you believe in me, the miracles/works that I do, you will also do." Therefore all genuine disciples/pastors will do what Jesus promised them for the incredible benefit of mankind and so that they will marvel and glorify God.
This is what the whole world is witnessing via Emmanuel TV happening in the mighty SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA and in over-filled stadiums in many countries.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
oaroloye:

This is the calibre of person that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA has representing him.
IF I HAVE SAID OR DONE ANYTHING WRONG, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO TELL ME. This is not something you do as a "FAVOUR" on your part, IT IS YOUR DUTY BEFORE GOD.

In case I was not clear before, and in case anyone thinks that perhaps SCIENCEWATCH is twisting my words, and making it sound as if I said something that I did not say, let me state categorically, and unequivocally: "RAPE IS NOT A SIN." AS A SERVANT OF GOD, I AM CONSTRAINED TO THE TRUTH. I do not have the luxury of making things up to win arguments, nor for other petty reasons.

ALL RAPE VICTIMS BROUGHT THEIR CALAMITY UPON THEMSELVES. How could it be otherwise? Don't the twits know that they can get raped? What precautions did they take, to prevent themselves from being raped?
Eucalyptus Drops and Peppermints- hoping their voices will carry, on the day that the Rapist corners them? Not even that, I bet.

YOU WILL NOTICE THAT WHEN THE WOMAN IN QUESTION IS NEITHER MARRIED NOR BETROTHED, RAPE DOES NOT MATTER. Only if the woman is married or betrothed does RAPE matter, because the Rapist has committed ADULTERY.
14. "Thou shalt not commit Adultery."

THE LAW OF GOD DEFINES "ADULTERY" AS: "SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WOMAN." ALL THE ABUSE YOU ARE RAINING UPON ME, YOU ARE RAINING UPON YAHSHUA, THE ONE KING OVER ALL THE CHURCH.

You think that you will get away with it? You think that The Kingdom of Heaven was made for YOU ONLY, and anyone who does not bow down to your idol, you get to consign to the Pit of Hell? I can only imagine what a terrible feeling it will be for you, when you find you yourself hurled down into The Abyss, when you expected to go to Heaven.
@ Fake pastor Bronchitis

Now that God has blessed the SCOAN CHURCH with the transparent live medium of Emmanuel TV to prove the truth to the world, you and your Pentecostal masters are exposed for what you are Envious scumbags !!

After announcing to the waiting public, your true hateful beliefs on rape concerning babies, girls and women you must have had a Scientology orgasm. If you had low-sperm count, you may have used your back-up which is Nagualism's heavy corrosive sperm that destroy women's brains according to your spiritual master fraudster and known sex-maniac Carlos Castaneda.

Pastor Bronchitis, you have exhausted all the top level smear campaigns and brutal propaganda techniques that served Hitler well, only to look like an idiot in front of the world. A simple transparent global TV channel called Emmanuel TV and the world-wide exposure of SCOAN CHURCH on youtube was your downfall.
I am observing your psychotic behavior pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye and would like to donate to you an Asylum Straight-Jacket out of love
you will need it.

Sarassin the mighty self-proclaimed and accomplished sorcerer has seen through your pretense. He has told you that when he showed other top sorcerers your teachings on Nagualisms fictional crap, they laughed. Go read Sarrasin.s response to you, He explains these things much better than I ever can.

I enjoy reading Sarassin because he is focused, unlike pastor Bronchitis who preaches from a stinking stew of fraudulent Nagualism
and sex-orgies while calling on Lucifer/drug dealing Criminal Scientology and mixing Holy Scriptures to launch his new deranged church.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:

• And of the third mystery you can also be sure – that just as the Joshua of old (on wearing Moses mantle) was the one who led the Israelites to the promised land; the Joshua of today (on wearing Jesus mantle), is the one to lead believers to the promised Kingdom above. He who has ears let him hear.

:

You worship this man so much that you even blaspheme without knowing it...

How can you say the Prophet is the one to lead the people to the kingdom of God? How can you say he is the most anointed pastor of today...

Repent and open your heart to the voice of the Holy spirit so you may be taught.

You forgot that miracles is one of the signs you can use to identify a satanic agent or the anti Christ himself who shall do great signs and wonders. He would even draw fire from the heavens...

A true man of God can only be identified by the fruits of the spirit of GOD in him... Not by miracles.

He is of God and he is greatly anointed but not the greatest anointed pastor of today..

Luke 22:26

But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves.

No man can wear the mantle of Jesus. The mantle of Jesus is being the Christ and saviour of the World. Who can beat that?
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Jacksonville:

You worship this man so much that you even blaspheme without knowing it... How can you say the Prophet is the one to lead the people to the kingdom of God? How can you say he is the most anointed pastor of today...

Repent and open your heart to the voice of the Holy spirit so you may be taught.

You forgot that miracles is one of the signs you can use to identify a satanic agent or the anti Christ himself who shall do great signs and wonders. He would even draw fire from the heavens... A true man of God can only be identified by the fruits of the spirit of GOD in him... Not by miracles.
The Jewish leaders in Israel has testified live in public, that after they studied Emmanuel TV for 3 yrs they realized that Jesus was who he claimed to in the Holy Gospels. They then asked Prophet TB Joshua to relocate SCOAN to the land of Jesus Birth. I will leave the rest of the amazing historical events for you to find.

Your are misleading the readers here. the Miracles, demonic deliverance and wonders can never be part of a Satanic agent as Jesus clearly explained in the Gospels. Jesus' statement on this problem that you battle with is explained direct and simple. There can be no misunderstandings about what the mighty Jesus said concerning the limits of what Satan can do.

You ask me accusingly, how can I say He is the most anointed pastor. Why dont you show that readers here that you have proof that someone else is the most anointed pastor ?

I will leave you to present the scriptures proving what Jesus had to say about the limits of Satan.
For example, Satan can never deliver anyone from demonic possession.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Jacksonville:

You worship this man so much that you even blaspheme without knowing it... How can you say the Prophet is the one to lead the people to the kingdom of God? How can you say he is the most anointed pastor of today...

You forgot that miracles is one of the signs you can use to identify a satanic agent or the anti Christ himself who shall do great signs and wonders. He would even draw fire from the heavens... A true man of God can only be identified by the fruits of the spirit of GOD in him... Not by miracles.
The Jewish leaders in Israel has testified live in public, that after they studied Emmanuel TV for 3 yrs they realized that Jesus was who he claimed to in the Holy Gospels. They then asked Prophet TB Joshua to relocate SCOAN to the land of Jesus Birth. I will leave the rest of the amazing historical events for you to find. By the way, Blasphemy is punishable by death.

Jacksonville, you are misleading the readers here. the Miracles, demonic deliverance and wonders can never be part of a Satanic agent as Jesus clearly explained in the Gospels. Jesus' statement on this problem that you battle with is explained direct and simple. There can be no misunderstandings about what the mighty Jesus said concerning the limits of what Satan can do.
If Satan could do the miracles of Jesus, then why was the Jews so amazed ?
If Satan could do these miracles, then the world would be littered with places where healing and demonic deliverance is happening daily.
Why are the hospitals of the world so over crowded ?

You ask me accusingly, how can I say He is the most anointed pastor. Why dont you show that readers here that you have proof that someone else is the most anointed pastor ?

You say, "A true man of God can only be identified by the fruits of the spirit of GOD in him... Not by miracles."
Well now ! What does Jesus Have to say about that. He will prove you wrong. Go check the Gospels before you rant.

I will leave you to present the scriptures proving what Jesus had to say about the limits of Satan.
For example, Satan can never deliver anyone from demonic possession.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

Yet SCIENCEWATCH wants us to IGNORE that, and talk about CRIMINAL CHARGES that had NOTHING to do with L. RON HUBBARD. Whether he was guilty or innocent was none of SCIENCEWATCH'S concern; all he coated about was SOMETHING THAT COULD SMEAR L. RON HUBBARD'S NAME, and DIVERT ATTENTION from his actual Teachings, and be an excuse for NOT LOOKING AT THEM!

L. Ron Hubbard introduced DIANETICS in 1950, as a radical new way to improving the mind, by a technique careful questioning and commanding, such that hidden traumatic memories that subconsciously suppress the mind's potential, called "ENGRAMS," could be nullified. Once this technique was field-tested, however, it was discovered that it could do much more than make people "feel better."
You are falsely accusing an extremely kind and humble servant of God, Prophet TB Joshua of murdering 100 people. How sad !
Fake pastor Bronchitis, dont burden Christians with your fictitious crap !! Sarassin the mighty self-proclaimed sorcerer has seen through your pretense. He says that when he showed other top sorcerers your teachings on Nagualisms crap, they laughed. Go read Sarrasin.s response to you, He explains these things much better than I ever can.

I enjoy reading Sarassin because he is focused, unlike pastor Bronchitis who preaches from a stinking stew of fraudulent Nagualism
and sex-orgies while calling on Lucifer/drug dealing Criminal Scientology and mixing Holy Scriptures to launch his new deranged church.

Let us respectfully examine the gods you worship through Scientology and Nagualsim, shall we ?
Remember, the source of the ideas that we learn is critical to the protection of ones spirit. It does not mater how scriptural or truthful it appear to be. If the the source is corrupt the spirit of darkness rules the outcome. Be warned !

The founder of The Church Of Scientology is a wanted criminal, still on the run :
After a long seven-year public inquiry and a lengthy trial in the high court, the Paris Tribunal found four top Scientologists, including the Satanic founder L.Ron Hubbard and his loving wife, guilty of making fraudulent claims that physical cures and professional success could be achieved through Scientology.
L. Ron Hubbard, who did not attend the trial, because he had already cowardly fled the country, was sentenced to four years imprisonment. The judge concluded that the facts and statements by the witnesses were “ample proof” of the veracity of the charge. Quoting Hubbard's own words, the judge found that Scientology made false promises to its members with the sole aim of “increasing the financial revenue.”
L.Ron Hubbard cowardly escaped and left his loving wife to go to prison alone

Carlos Castaneda the founder of Nagualism was a know sex-maniac and fraudster :
Carlos Castaneda created the fiction of the sacred tradition of a sorcerer who never existed somewhere in Mexico. He fraudulently published his fiction novels as Non-fiction to deceive his readers.
His success in both hoodwinking the academic world into accepting his work as authentic and at the same time establishing a popular new cult/religion, neo-shamanism, Nagualism with its own ancient sacred tradition, can best be understood in terms of a particular form of "charismatic authority," involving skillful rhetoric so that he was able to fraudulently make believable the sorcery apprenticeship he described.
In fact Castaneda was skilled at falsifying self-mystification. Though born in Peru, he had changed his year of birth, location, family background, and early education. After separating from friends and his wife Margaret in the summer of 1960, Castaneda became elusive, living his own metaphorical life, constantly constructing a separate reality by deliberately transforming common social meanings into uncommon ones - like going to Mexico in the blink of an eye, telling you he is in Mexico as he stands talking to you in Los Angeles ... this insane ! He is well know for screwing all his cult members.

The son of L.Ron Hubbard Ron DeWolfe flatly says: "More than 90 percent of what my father has written about himself is an outright lie." He tells harrowing tales of his own childhood, He would feed us bubble gum, and then try to put us in hypnotic trances in order to create what he called a Satanic ‘moonchild.’
This, says DeWolf, stemmed from my dad’s daily practice of Satanic black magic and the occult
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
mauriceju2:
the main thing is not the miracle, fake men of God/ satanic agent can also do miracle, the thing to use and know whether one is from God or not is the fruit of the spirit, the bible says that it is those that are lead by the spirit of God that are the children of God but not those that do miracle,

Here are fruits that are produce by the spirit of God and there are fruits that are produce by evil spirit, these fruits are the things that shows whether one is from God or not,

The preacher has to preach about sins, names sins etc, where by this is not done and the person did not fell guilty for his sin but the person is getting deliverance know that demon are just co-operating with pastor to deceive them and the deliverance is not from God, salvation messages is what bring deliverance from God, suspect those who dont mansion sin in their church and those who dont warn their members to turn from sins
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on these issues that is still troubling Christians today. You make many good points.

I wish to share my thoughts on only a few things you mentioned.
You said that, "The bible says that it is those that are lead by the spirit of God that are the children of God, but not those that do miracles."
Consider what Jesus had to say about how important the miracles and deliverance are as evidence of ones connection with God in the scriptures below;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness/evidence than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness/evidence for me, that the Father hath sent me.
This proves that Jesus was sent by God and not by Satan. He had conclusive proof/evidence that Satan can never imitate. God made sure of that.

In these scriptures below, we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from a demon.
Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a demon.
Mat 9:33 And when the demon was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.
Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out demons through the prince of the demons(Satan).
Mat 12:23 And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?
Mat 12:24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow can not cast out demons, but by Satan/Beelzebub the prince of the devils.
Mat 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
Mat 12:26 And if Satan cast out demons, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
Mat 12:27 And if I by Satan/Beelzebub cast out demons, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.
Mat 12:28 But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is now with you.

Conclusion:
MIRACLES AND DEMONIC DELIVERANCE do authenticate a true disciple/pastor as sent by the mighty Jesus Christ because he said it.
The scripture above also shows that the Jews never saw demonic deliverance done before Jesus did it.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by lightblazingnow(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hi, Brother you are on point. But I encourage you to allow the Holy Spirit answer them. Why because you already have said it that God loves all

Including those who are fighting you here, don't destroy your relationship with them beyond repair.

They might change and become better tomorrow

Know for sure that the devil is the one speaking through them. I love you and God bless you for your work.

Don't allow spots in the works you are doing here.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and greater (Works) than these
shall he do;
because I go unto my Father."

IT IS NOT THE SAME THING. Tuberculosis Joshua can work Miracles- allegedly through Belief On Jesus- but YOU CANNOT.
Yahshua's Followers could do the same Miracles HE did- but YOU cannot do the same Miracles Tuberculosis Joshua allegedly does.
THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA IS ACTUALLY HEALING ANYONE.

Do any of these people allegedly Healed go on to become HEALERS and Preachers of Divine Healing THEMSELVES? THAT would be things to talk about as justification of his Ministry. I have NEVER heard of ANYONE being Healed in a FULL GOSPEL CHURCH, who went on to become a Preacher of Divine Healing themselves.

I believe that IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED SOMEWHERE- but I do not know where it has EVER happened, besides that GREAT EXAMPLE of how someone Healed by God is supposed to behave: KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN, of Tulsa Oklahoma. Whereas he easily Healed MILLIONS in his Ministry, I have NEVER heard of ANY ONE OF THEM becoming a Preacher, even a Healer, and testifying:
"I WAS HEALED BY KENNETH HAGIN!!!"

Moving on... there is nothing invalid about MAURICEJU2's Interpretation of the Scriptures presented. I do not know what the rest of MAURICEJU2's Post was, that got you so aggravated against him, Whereas I decry his poor command of English, and the lazy formatting of the original- which I doubt you ever even read- I find nothing that any right-thinking Christian could disagree with.
Pastor Bronchitis, you are indeed a strange fellow to have in ministry. Why cant you see the serious problem that MAURICEJU2 is battling with ? Why cant you help him ? Instead you support his weakness. It is because you dont understand the deeper truths that Jesus simply and directly taught.

MAURICEJU2 was wrongly saying, "That the bible says that it is those that are lead by the sprite of God, that are the children of God, but not those that do miracles." Then you say you find nothing wrong with that interpretation ?

I wont bother here to address this further because you will twist scripture to suit your ego. I see from your comments above that you suffer from the same problem and I notice that you have not learned from your 34 yrs of abject failure to destroy the powerful Holy Spirit filled SCOAN church. You and your masters Pentecostal PFN and thousands of followers have cowardly failed to make the smallest dent in the Godly amour of prophet TB Joshua.

Thanks to the transparent Emmanuel TV channel freely available to the world to judge for themselves.

I will make a comment on your deceptive propaganda driven questions above. You say you were healed by Kenneth Hagin. Will you tell us why you did not go from there and heal anyone ? Dont lie to us because we have read that you revealed that you have not been able to heal even one person in more than 20 yrs of ministry.
It appears from your comments above that you believe that everyone that gets healed must go and heal. How insane !!

Anyone can examine only the Gospels to see that you and you type come to Christian topics to deceive even the elect of Christs followers. But thank God the Gospels are available and easy to read and understand. It does not grand education, only reading skills is enough or a truly trust worthy helper. The power for life is with Jesus. A fake teacher will start running all over the bible, while a true teacher will focus on the Gospels of Jesus then Acts. Thats were our souls salvation and healing is found.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Hi, Brother you are on point. But I encourage you to allow the Holy Spirit answer them. Why because you already have said it that God loves all

Including those who are fighting you here, don't destroy your relationship with them beyond repair.

They might change and become better tomorrow

Know for sure that the devil is the one speaking through them. I love you and God bless you for your work.

Don't allow spots in the works you are doing here.
Thanks for your love, guidance and wise council, lightblazingnow.
You surely have the gift to discern which spirit you are dealing with.

While great many great men of God work hard and selfless to restore the lives of millions, many cowards work hard to block others from coming to the light. I remain aware of the different spirits that engage these extremely challenging issues of faith in the mighty Jesus. Many spirits will never accept the spiritual truth that comes from God, but rather come to destroy.

Those that change from dark to light one day, are always welcome. I will remember your wise council to not destroy relationships beyond repair. But cowards will be exposed if they come my way.

Thats why the bible teaches us, "Dont throw your pearls to the swine."
Someone once said, "Cowardly evil grows when good people do nothing." My main concern is to give the youth a chance to see the tricks that powerful people use to deceive them and bind them in darkness.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2017
oaroloye:

ARE YOU MENTAL?

YAHSHUA CAME SPECIFICALLY TO CLOSE DOWN ALL THE FALSE RELIGIONS!
Just because a few renegade members accept Healing from Christians does not make them PRO-GOD.
What are the FRUITS of these so-called MIRACLES?
Do people REPENT out of those False Systems- or do they go back to the False gods, once they have gotten what they wanted?
"ALL RELIGIONS AND RACES" did NOT come to Yahshua to be Healed.

ONLY A FEW GENTILES WERE HEALED UNDER YAHSHUA'S MINISTRY.

This your "LOVE FOR SUFFERING MASSES:" would it happen to translate into PRACTICAL ACTION TO HELP, would it?
How many Messages of HEALING have you Posted on NAIRALAND?

If Tuberculosis Joshua is great, it is only that he is a GREAT DECEPTION.
God have mercy on your demented soul pastor Bronchitis !

You are overly concerned that I dont reply to you with scripture refs. I have no need to burden the readers, I simply refer them to Emmanuel TV which is a far superior place, for them to rather witness practical demonstrations of scriptural truths. Unlike you who burden your readers with thousands of empty words and no evidence. Jesus and his disciples taught with abundance of powerful demonstrations of spiritual power. What make you want to do it only with words ? It is because it is easy to deceive people with words, conmen do it daily.

Why are you angry that I have used the testimony of L. Ron Hubbard's own son against his evil dad who is the founder of Criminal Scientology ? It came as a shock to you because you were working hard to deceive your readers and BAG them for Satan.

Prophet TB Joshua's wisdom is legendary, it possesses power because of its simplicity. It is in direct contrast to your exhausting 100 mile long sleepy epistles with no proof of results. Prophet TB Joshua teaches that any one can talk.....talk.... talk and then nothing happens. Would you ask someone to teach you to drive a car that has never driven before ? Would you ask someone to teach you to build a bomb that has never built a bomb before ? I can go on forever with this....

Pastor Bronchitis is teaching things he has never done. He only knows the words. Words are easy to COPY & PASTE.

Pastor Bronchitis we can understand your envy and jealousy for the humble and exceedingly generous Prophet TB Joshua.
You shout from the roof-tops, "If Tuberculosis Joshua is great, it is only that he is a GREAT DECEPTION. With Every curse coming from your mouth, thousand are healed, delivered from demons and richly blessed. Thousand of global testimonies make you look like a sad broken man that prefer to wallow in your misery. You prefer to drown even if a life-line is thrown in to save you.

If you dont care about yourself, care about your soul/spirit.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by orisa37: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2017
Strive to have a FAITH that is as big as a grain of Mustard Seed AND Ask for VALUES NOT WANTS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!! Happy Sunday!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? / Pray For Erastus Akingbola Of Intercontinental Bank / Delivered From 20-Year Drug Addiction: Grace Testimony From United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 270
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.