Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! (9640 Views)

Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by orisa37: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2017
The Jews condemned Jesus. Such is The Faith of The BornAgains. The Case of T.B. Joshua is in The Court of God.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
orisa37:
The Jews condemned Jesus.
Such is The Faith of The BornAgains.
The Case of T.B. Joshua is in The Court of God.
You make a very interesting observation Orisa37. Yes the kind, humble servant of God has the keys to the Kingdom of heaven.

Jesus said to his disciples/pastors, "Unto you is given the keys of the kingdom of heaven."

Watching prophet TB Joshua closely, I started to slowly understand the true meaning of that incredible scripture.
TB Joshua's work helps one to get a deeper understanding of the teachings that Jesus gave to his disciples/pastors.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

This is an example of SCIENCEWATCH using INNUENDO to smear L. Ron Hubbard by implying that he misrepresented SCIENTOLOGY, not letting people know it was a Religion.

L. Ron Hubbard introduced DIANETICS in 1950, as a radical new way to improving the mind, by a technique careful questioning and commanding, such that hidden traumatic memories that subconsciously suppress the mind's potential, called "ENGRAMS," could be nullified. Once this technique was field-tested, however, it was discovered that it could do much more than make people "feel better."

There is no such thing as people joining SCIENTOLOGY, and not knowing It to be a RELIGION.

So we are talking about a man SCIENCEWATCH SAYS became a "SEX-MANIAC" at age 48, with an 18 year-old (died 2013).
@ pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye

I will never smear a lunatic like L. Ron Hubbard. He did that to himself just like you are doing to yourself and your ministry.

WARNING : It is very important when considering materials related to spiritual truths, that the source is pure as in the case of Jesus in Christianity. In contrast, the source of Scientology is its inventor L. Ron Hubbard who has a very dark history as we shall see below;

L. Ron Hubbard was an accomplished novelist who wrote hundreds of fiction novels.
He use one novel to called Dianetics to fraudulently start The Church Of Scientology.

After a seven-year public inquiry and a lengthy trial in the high court, the Paris Tribunal found four top Scientologists, including the Satanic founder L.Ron Hubbard and his loving wife, guilty of making fraudulent claims that physical cures and professional success could be achieved through Scientology.
L. Ron Hubbard, who did not attend the trial, and had already cowardly fled the country, was sentenced to four years imprisonment. The judge concluded that the facts and statements by the witnesses were “ample proof” of the veracity of the charge. Quoting Hubbard's own words, the judge found that Scientology made false promises to its members with the sole aim of “increasing the financial revenue.”
L.Ron Hubbard cowardly escaped and left his loving wife to go to prison alone.

He’s been called the Son of Scientology. But because of the terrible shame, he changed his name from L. Ron Hubbard, Jr., to Ron deWolf, and he’s the firstborn son of the science fiction writer who founded the Church of Scientology and used a fiction novel called DIANETICS as the church bible. He said, “To be perfectly frank, my life’s been pretty much of a disaster and a miserable mess because of Scientology — and you can quote me on that." he told the News-Herald recently in an exclusive interview.
Ron DeWolfe flatly says: "More than 90 percent of what my father has written about himself is an outright lie." He tells harrowing tales of his own childhood, He would feed us bubble gum, and then try to put us in hypnotic trances in order to create what he called a Satanic ‘moonchild.’ This, says DeWolf, stemmed from my dad’s daily practice of Satanic black magic and the occult."

L.Ron Hubbard wrote the fictional novel DIANETICS which was fraudulently published as Non-fiction. This fantasy novel gave birth to the Church of Scientology, Dianetics: The Modern Science of mental Health.
When his Ron DeWolf was 18, the fantasy novel which became their Scientology BIBLE, according to its publishers, falsely documented the results of Hubbard’s intensive research on roughly 280 "case histories."
But the authors son, DeWolf exposed his dads fraud by saying, "Dianetics was written alone by Dad. There were no case histories whatsoever; they were done strictly out of his mind, sitting at a typewriter on our kitchen table for a few weeks."

Fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye has accused me many times of being a liar and he again accuses me here saying, " This is an example of SCIENCEWATCH using INNUENDO to smear L. Ron Hubbard............"
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
orisa37:
Strive to have a FAITH that is as big as a grain of Mustard Seed
AND
Ask for VALUES NOT WANTS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!
Happy Sunday!!!
I like this ! aah Orisa37 great advice to start the day.
God bless you richly. Happy Sunday to you too !
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I have never been to SCOAN, nor watched Tuberculosis Joshua's alleged Miracle Services, but I don't need to to know that YOU ARE LYING when you are talking about "SCIENTIFICALLY-VERIFIED MIRACLES."

I am a Scientist by profession. (Well, Laboratory Assistant to Degree-Holding Scientists, if you want to be Technical; Ordinary Level General Certificate of Education (GCE) Holder, if you want to get sanctimonious.) As a person versed in Scientific Procedure, I am telling you that YOU HAVE NO WHEREWITHAL TO SCIENTIFICALLY-VERIFY ALLEGED MIRACLES IN SOME CHURCH.

ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THAT MIRACLES AUTHENTICALLY TAKE PLACE IS A SIN. Anyone requiring such verification has accused THE WORD OF GOD of being a LIE.
No REAL Man of God would be a part of that.

But- what exactly did you see, that "SCIENTIFICALLY-VERIFIED" any Miracle you ever saw? What could you possibly see?

Someone saying that they had MEDICAL PROOF that they had a condition of some sort- then, suddenly they didn't have it, after contact with Tuberculosis Joshua? Any MEDICAL DOCTOR or SCIENTIST participating in such a trial WOULD FORFEIT THEIR LICENSE: period.
Someone waved papers around- even videoed them for you, PROVING that these were done in a REAL HOSPITAL, and by REAL SCIENTISTS?

That CANNOT be DONE for the reason I just gave: it would be a SERIOUS BREACH OF MEDICAL PROTOCOL, that would put the CAREER of everyone involved in JEOPARDY, if it REALLY happened.
I will never believe that you are a scientist by profession. If you say you are a Satanic scientist I may just believe you.
Yet you dont know that there are many scientific medical journals. published on faith and it resultant miracles ? Atheists can sneer at faith all they want, but science dont support them. Scientific laws cant control miraculous events, and if they observe it they struggle to explain it. Tom Knox a researcher and writer was an atheist but became a believer and regular worshiper after doing an in depth study on the medical benefits of faith on healing.
Prophet TB Joshua explains it simply like this, "Faith and works/miracles work together. If there is faith, there must be works/miracles that correspond to that faith."

To make sure that doubts about miracles remain you preach from your Satanic doctrines that, "ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THAT MIRACLES AUTHENTICALLY TAKE PLACE IS A SIN. Anyone requiring such verification has accused THE WORD OF GOD of being a LIE. No REAL Man of God would be a part of that. Any MEDICAL DOCTOR or SCIENTIST participating in such a trial WOULD FORFEIT THEIR LICENSE: period." These are lies fabricated by you, just like you stupidly fabricated lies to destroy the SCOAN church over the past 34yrs and failed miserably. With every lie, SCOAN grew more powerful, doctors are bringing their patients to SCOAN. Doctors testify in the SCOAN.
They dont care about your kock-sucking protocals.

fake Scientist/Pastor bronchitis Oaroloye you are sounding more and more insane by the day !! You claimed that you were healed miraculously. As a scientist you are surely a pretentious fake if you cant use your training to prove that you once was sick, now you are healed.
What obstacles do you still want invent to put in the way of revealing the awesome truth about miracles ?

It is well know now that L.Ron Hubbard, the demonized founder of criminal Scientology enjoyed spraying his corrosive sperm all over his church alter during wild sex-orgies in his church. he would chant and loudly shout out LUCIFER !! LUCIFER !!! LUCIFER !! while spraying his sperm over his church alter. he used up to five innocent young church girls in his Satanic sex-orgies to worship Satan.

That is five corrosive orgasms per church service. Satan gave him power but he ended his life in hiding and on the run from the law.

L.Ron Hubbard under the influence of LUCIFER wrote thousands of books to initiate his readers for the pits of hell.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
oaroloye:

To judge who is and who is not a Servant of God, we are COMMANDED (not "suggested,"wink to look at THEIR FRUITS.

Their adherence to the LEAST COMMANDMENTS.

WHERE IS YAHSHUA IN ALL THAT YOU HAVE SPEWED OUT?
The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said in Joh 5:36 "But I have a greater witness/evidence than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness/evidence for me, that the Father hath sent me."

There you have it from Jesus himself ! He is saying that the preaching of John, the most powerful witness/evidence for the coming of Christ is nothing in comparison to the WORKS/ MIRACLES. Joh 5:36 That why Jesus clearly emphasized that the MIRACLES that He do, bear the most effective witness/evidence for Him and his disciples that God sent them be cause Jesus commanded them, "As my father sent me, so send I you."
Why would FAKE pastors like you insist that their motivational SPEECHES are all that is needed ?
Jesus explained to disciples/pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of every future disciple/pastor/pope/minister etc.
LOVE IS A DOING WORD. IT IS A VERB. It is not about clever conversations and speeches !!

Prophet TB Joshua is a true disciple of Jesus, there are global evidence to confirm the he is doing exactly what Jesus commanded his own disciples to do. Your deep hatred has made you paranoid with fear for the real truth about Jesus and his true disciples because it shows you up as a fraudster.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
orisa37:
The Jews condemned Jesus.
Such is The Faith of The BornAgains.
The Case of T.B. Joshua is in The Court of God.
I agree ! Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

It is not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches as is made clear in John 14:12. Only the WORKS/miracles bear witness/evidence of a real pastor.

1 Like

Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Any MEDICAL DOCTOR or SCIENTIST participating in such a trial WOULD FORFEIT THEIR LICENSE: period.
Someone waved papers around- even videoed them for you, PROVING that these were done in a REAL HOSPITAL, and by REAL SCIENTISTS?

That CANNOT be DONE for the reason I just gave: it would be a SERIOUS BREACH OF MEDICAL PROTOCOL, that would put the CAREER of everyone involved in JEOPARDY, if it REALLY happened.

THE VERY SCRIPTURE YOU CITE PROVES THAT TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA IS NOT OF GOD.
@ pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye

You claim to be a professional scientist which is hard to believe, considering how dumb you are when you have to separate facts from fiction. Recently another Dr. Kolo Joshua ignored the threats to his career that you mentioned above. He testified live in the SCOAN church
that his belief in Jesus Christ deepened after he studied the miraculous healing of one of his patients using the Holy/Anointing/Morning Water only.

This is a rapidly growing trend, doctors are coming from all over the world for their own healing in the SCOAN church. Wow !

Your worship and studies of Criminal Scientology over 23 yrs has numbed your mind. It is well know now that L.Ron Hubbard, the demonized founder of criminal Scientology enjoyed spraying his corrosive sperm all over his church alter during wild sex-orgies in his church. he would chant and loudly shout out LUCIFER !! LUCIFER !!! LUCIFER !! while spraying his sperm over his church alter. he used up to five innocent young church girls in his Satanic sex-orgies to worship Satan.

That is five corrosive orgasms per church service. Satan gave him power but he ended his life in hiding and on the run from the law.

L.Ron Hubbard under the influence of LUCIFER wrote thousands of books to initiate his readers for the pits of hell.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
TB Joshua on trial for “stolen literature”
Posted by watchtbjoshua the wicked propaganda machine setup to destroy the humble SCOAN church.

The words and sacred writings of true past prophets were re-echoed by the present ones throughout history

This was said not forgetting to trust Satan to live up to his reputation as the accuser of the brethren, he has not changed and he makes his very presence known on tbjoshuawatch even by accusing the Child of prophecy, the Savior of the World, the last days messiah - the man in the synagogue TB Joshua.
A trend worthy of note in their affronts is how these accusations are always leveled against him when it comes to works of wonder that tend to defy the logic of their imagination.

For instance, when we praise God for his miracles they accuse him of stage management, When we praise God for his disciples, they accuse him of en slaving people, when we praise God for His charitable deeds they accuse Him of being open about it, when we praise God for His world prophecies, they accuse him of predicting through chance, when we praise God for His personal prophecies they accuse him of being fed with the information, and more recently now, for our praise to God for His divine messages they accuse Him of plagiarism…

What should a man do whose accusations are without end? – at this rate, the man in the synagogue TB Joshua would be standing on trial even long after his departure, and what is their ground for this allegation? finding the source of some of TB Joshua’s oldest “words of wisdom” as originated from several American evangelists they take strict offense as though he claimed to be the initiator which He never did.
Yet – the message they’ve communicated is quite simple – any pastor you hear from hence speaking words you’ve before heard from another pastor or read in a Christian book (without stated reference) must be charged shamelessly guilty of plagiarism in their opinion, though they never stipulated a proper sentence for the guilty, that would thus fill up the measure of sin of their predecessors – the pharisees.
Let readers be on their guard against such “thoughts” because they spring from

Jesus also quoted from the prophets who came before Him, I guess we should charge him too for plagiarism
the tempters will, they have so easily forgotten that Jesus himself quoted a myriad of “sayings” of the prophets who came before Him in his teachings, and today Christian faithful’s worldwide hold those words in highest regard, not because they were spoken by those prophets but because Jesus also legitimized them as being the inspired words of God being greater than them all.

These little known evangelists from whom they claimed TB Joshua sourced some of his oldest quotes perhaps did no more than teach the bible with these “sayings“, –
They may have only taught them and remained obscure, but TB Joshua continued from there by proving them, living by them and making them work. Lending enormous credence to their words as divinely inspired. Where they stopped marked his starting point of which he now stands accused, now coming on to judge his humble beginnings in learning off of his distant colleagues in ministry as “fraudulent” is unarguably preposterous.

Such a foul judgment can only come from minds who are less concerned about the advancement of God’s kingdom and more concerned by who takes the Glory and Credit for words spoken by the Holy Ghost – When there’s absolutely no reason for anyone giving or taking credit, because words spoken by the Holy Ghost don’t take the credit. As Apostle Paul said: neither he who plants nor waters is anything but God who makes it grow. If at all TB Joshua’s name comes under the quotes you’ve mentioned above or is attributed to him, it does not portray him taking the credit, but is done in the sense of him authenticating that word as authored by the Holy Ghost giving the legitimacy of God’s messiah.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
oaroloye:

To judge who is and who is not a Servant of God, we are COMMANDED (not "suggested,"wink to look at THEIR FRUITS.
Their adherence to the LEAST COMMANDMENTS. Their DISCIPLES.

WHERE IS YAHSHUA IN ALL THAT YOU HAVE SPEWED OUT?
Jesus strictly warned us saying; many shall come in my name saying I am the Christ, and shall deceive many. Isn’t this a warning against people like TB Joshua?

Readers, don’t be deceived, the context of this warning includes an explicit statement from the lips of the impostors, not an implied supposition which leaves much room for debate. “they shall come in my name saying; I am the Christ“

Jesus assured us of the false Christs unreserved and blatant proclamation of themselves as the Christ, but which to this day none has record of TB Joshua explicitly saying, neither is there any prospect of him admitting such in future, a fact to which even his fervent critics on “TB Joshua watch” testified saying:

If you’re waiting for a video of TB Joshua explicitly claiming to be the Messiah it won’t happen.
So TB Joshua does not fit this criterion; “they shall come in my name saying; I am the Christ”. The deception of the false Christ centres on the outspoken claim to be Jesus or an incarnation of the Great GOD Himself. These they did and would do forgetting that a true Messiah NEVER bears witness of Himself, but rather allows his works bear witness of Him, (if
I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true…the very works that I do bear witness of me John 5:31, 36).

You can call ‘bearing witness of themselves’ one of the “prohibitions” for a true messiah, they always leave mortals speculating about their true spirit nature. Jesus was also very secretive about his messianic status on earth and made no open claim of it, but kept saying and doing things only possible for the messiah, this led people to begin speculating; “Some say you are John the Baptizer, others Elijah, and still others say that one of the prophets from long ago has come back to life.” luke 9:19.

Posted on watchtbjoshua the wicked propaganda machine set up to destroy the SCOAN church - in Who is TB Joshua?
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jacksonville:

You forgot that miracles is one of the signs you can use to identify a satanic agent or the anti Christ himself who shall do great signs and wonders. He would even draw fire from the heavens...

A true man of God can only be identified by the fruits of the spirit of GOD in him... Not by miracles.

He is of God and he is greatly anointed but not the greatest anointed pastor of today..
Jacksonville, refuse to feel threatened by the major breakthroughs in churches world wide resulting from innocent congregations exposure to Emmanuel TV/Scoan church Nigeria.

Do your research, stop repeating the cowardly propaganda you easily copy from fake pastor bronchitis Oaroloye.
Your research will show you, that no Satanic agent has ever been able to do the miracles that true disciples/pastors of the mighty Jesus Christ can do. I repeat, no satanists have ever been able to do the miracles recorded in the Gospels.

Do you think God or Jesus would have been foolish to engage in activity that can easily be copied by the demonic possessed ?

The scriptures in the Gospels combined with the scientifically verifiable evidence flowing like a mighty river through the holy SCOAN church authenticate the promises of Jesus. Finally millions are being freed from the traps laid by their own fake pastors.

The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said, "Joh 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me."

There you have it !!! From Jesus himself ! He is saying that the preaching of John, the most powerful witness for the coming of Christ is nothing in comparison to the WORKS/ MIRACLES. Joh 5:36 That why Jesus clearly emphasized that the MIRACLES that He do, bear the most effective witness for Him and his disciples that God sent them.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
mauriceju2:
the main thing is not the miracle, fake men of God/ satanic agent can also do miracle, the thing to use and know whether one is from God or not is the fruit of the spirit, the bible says that it is those that are lead by the sprite of God that are the children of God but not those that do miracle, there are fruits that are produce by the spirit of God and there are fruits that are produce by evil sprite
You should have it from Jesus himself ! He is saying that the preaching of John, the most powerful witness/evidence for the coming of Christ is nothing in comparison to the WORKS/ MIRACLES. Joh 5:36 That why Jesus clearly emphasized that the MIRACLES that He do, bear the most effective witness/evidence for Him and his disciples that God sent them be cause Jesus commanded them, "As my father sent me, so send I you."
Why would FAKE pastors like you insist that their motivational SPEECHES are all that is needed ?

There never was any evidence to prove that fake men of God or Satanic agents have done the Miracles Jesus or his disciples pastors did.
If Satanic agents/fake pastors could do those miracles, there would be miracle healings on every street corner. There would also be no charity because Satanic pastors are takers not givers. Some of the symptoms of demonic possession is selfishness/self-centeredness/greed/lust/revenge/envy etc, etc.

mauriceju2, kindly post all your evidence that proves your point that Satanic agents can do the miracles, deliverance and awesome blessing mankind desperately need.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Jacksonville, refuse to feel threatened by the major breakthroughs in churches world wide resulting from innocent congregations exposure to Emmanuel TV/Scoan church Nigeria.

Do your research, stop repeating the cowardly propaganda you easily copy from fake pastor bronchitis Oaroloye.
Your research will show you, that no Satanic agent has ever been able to do the miracles that true disciples/pastors of the mighty Jesus Christ can do. I repeat, no satanists have ever been able to do the miracles recorded in the Gospels.

Do you think God or Jesus would have been foolish to engage in activity that can easily be copied by the demonic possessed ?

The scriptures in the Gospels combined with the scientifically verifiable evidence flowing like a mighty river through the holy SCOAN church authenticate the promises of Jesus. Finally millions are being freed from the traps laid by their own fake pastors.

The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said, "Joh 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me."

There you have it !!! From Jesus himself ! He is saying that the preaching of John, the most powerful witness for the coming of Christ is nothing in comparison to the WORKS/ MIRACLES. Joh 5:36 That why Jesus clearly emphasized that the MIRACLES that He do, bear the most effective witness for Him and his disciples that God sent them.

You try so hard to pin-point n validate miracles as the main tool of conviction and a standard for detecting real men of GOD.

The miracles performed are for convictions of the unbelievers , for edification the body of christ and also a proof that one is sent from GOD. I dont dispute that , but i repeat the devil has raised prophets for himself, he has also empowered them to deceive people with all sort of mind blowing miracles, prophecies etc...

Now tell me how can one differentiate these wolves in sheep clothings from the true sheep, except if not by their works/fruits (luke 6:43) and the fruits of the spirit of God in a man as stated in Gal 5:22? or by the confession of the lordship of Jesus that came in flesh. (1 john 4:3, 2 john 1:7)

John the baptist was the greatest prophet ever as confirmed by jesus in Matthew 11 . But you and i knew he performed no miracle, there was no record of such. Paul asking in 1corinthians 12:29 Are all prophets, apostles, evangelist?Are all miracle workers, teachers, pastors? NO!

Brethren, lets all not be deceived, even the anti-christ whom shall arise will be a miracle worker, infact the incarnate of satan himself in a man.

BE WISE!
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Your language reveals you are not a Christian. Should a true believer insult someone asking reasonable questions? Out of your mouth comes out blessings and curses. This is not the character trait of a child of God. The Bible condemns it.
You have not asked reasonable questions, yet you expect a reasonable response, which I obliged. You expected me to
be a "turn the other cheek christian" so that you can have your way. No Sir, I am not that type.
I am a warrior sacrificing for verified truth !!

What is your spiritual state ? You accuse me of insulting you, where I corrected your cowardly copy and paste propaganda.
The true character of a child of God is that he will never bow down to cowardly PROPAGANDA.

What would you conclude from the language Jesus used against the top leaders of the Jewish nation ?
Jesus insulted them harshly, calling them snakes and Vipers. It is frightening to refer to any one as a snake or an extremely poisonous Viber. What would you say Jesus language reveals ? ? ? ?

Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
NoWorries7:
Ken4Christ don't mind the dude... He's a liar, like his mentor false prophet TB JOSHUA. Been there, three times.We bought the water 5,000 naira...
I can now see why the holy SCOAN church charged you N5,000, but gave thousands of people FREE Morning Water/Spiritually Charged Water/Anointing Water. Free !! Free !!

If you really got the "Spiritually Charged Water"/Morning Water. you would not be here speaking the way you do.
You would have had no worries !
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
oaroloye:

In case I was not clear before, and in case anyone thinks that perhaps SCIENCEWATCH is twisting my words, and making it sound as if I said something that I did not say, let me state categorically, and unequivocally:

"RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

There is NO Commandment of God that says "THOU SHALT NOT RAPE!" or, "A PERSON WHO RAPES HAS COMMITTED A SIN."

ALL RAPE VICTIMS BROUGHT THEIR CALAMITY UPON THEMSELVES.

How could it be otherwise? Don't the twits know that they can get raped?

YOU WILL NOTICE THAT WHEN THE WOMAN IN QUESTION IS NEITHER MARRIED NOR BETROTHED, RAPE DOES NOT MATTER. Only if the woman is married or betrothed does RAPE matter, because the Rapist has committed ADULTERY.

I can only imagine what a terrible feeling it will be for you, when you find you yourself hurled down into The Abyss, when you expected to go to Heaven.
Dont be ashamed pastor Bronchitis, there are many people with high status world-wide that are demon possessed.
You should go for deliverance and come tell the world about it. The world need your testimony for motivation.

People of all nations experience the same demonic attacks and are deceived into believing that they have psychological problems. Medical science can offer no cure.

Watch how Lucifer Fights T.B. Joshua: SPIRITUAL WARFARE !

Watch this tense encounter between light and darkness, a demon in the life of an Indonesian man who reveals itself as 'Beelzebub', a 'servant of lucifer', attempts to attack Prophet T.B. Joshua during a crusade held in Indonesia in 2007.
Source :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHUQtKNc-gE
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jacksonville:

You try so hard to pin-point n validate miracles as the main tool of conviction and a standard for detecting real men of GOD.

The miracles performed are for convictions of the unbelievers , for edification the body of christ and also a proof that one is sent from GOD. I dont dispute that , but i repeat the devil has raised prophets for himself, he has also empowered them to deceive people with all sort of mind blowing miracles, prophecies etc...

Now tell me how can one differentiate these wolves in sheep clothings from the true sheep, except if not by their works/fruits (luke 6:43) and the fruits of the spirit of God in a man as stated in Gal 5:22? or by the confession of the lordship of Jesus that came in flesh. (1 john 4:3, 2 john 1:7)

John the baptist was the greatest prophet ever as confirmed by jesus in Matthew 11 . But you and i knew he performed no miracle, there was no record of such. Paul asking in 1corinthians 12:29 Are all prophets, apostles, evangelist?Are all miracle workers, teachers, pastors? NO!

Brethren, lets all not be deceived, even the anti-christ whom shall arise will be a miracle worker, infact the incarnate of satan himself in a man.

BE WISE!

Jacksonville, I agree you make some good points here, but are these points not lacking in verification from Jesus himself ?
It was not John's mission to perform any of the miracles that Jesus exclusively did.
Yes I agree, the miracles performed are for convictions of the unbelievers, that is why Jesus and his disciples/pastors taught the way he did with teachings and practical examples of the love of God.

It is interesting to note your comment on John, "John the baptist was the greatest prophet ever as confirmed by Jesus in Matthew 11" But what did Jesus say about the value of John's testimony in relation to the miracles ?

You say, I try so hard to pin-point n validate miracles as the main tool of conviction. Would it surprise you to know that is exactly what Jesus did. Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness\evidence than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness\evidence for me, that the Father hath sent me.

The disciples asked Jesus how they could differentiate these wolves in sheep clothings from the true sheep, They were told to know the difference by thier Works/miracles. Satanic persons can never do the miracles Jesus brought his people. Never. Have you found evidence of this ?

1) What did Jesus say concerning the testimony of John the Baptist about himself ?
2) Where is the evidence that Satanist can do these miracles ?
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Jacksonville, I agree you make some good points here, but are these points not lacking in verification from Jesus himself ?
It was not John's mission to perform any of the miracles that Jesus exclusively did.
Yes I agree, the miracles performed are for convictions of the unbelievers, that is why Jesus and his disciples/pastors taught the way he did with teachings and practical examples of the love of God.

It is interesting to note your comment on John, "John the baptist was the greatest prophet ever as confirmed by Jesus in Matthew 11" But what did Jesus say about the value of John's testimony in relation to the miracles ?

You say, I try so hard to pin-point n validate miracles as the main tool of conviction. Would it surprise you to know that is exactly what Jesus did. Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness\evidence than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness\evidence for me, that the Father hath sent me.

The disciples asked Jesus how they could differentiate these wolves in sheep clothings from the true sheep, They were told to know the difference by thier Works/miracles. Satanic persons can never do the miracles Jesus brought his people. Never. Have you found evidence of this ?

1) What did Jesus say concerning the testimony of John the Baptist about himself ?
2) Where is the evidence that Satanist can do these miracles ?

hmmm ...Well you equally made good n valid points on your part.

As stated in John 5:36 , Jesus said his works bear witness greater than that of John's , true that.

But i have seen and heard of how these wolves perform convincing miracles n all till they ran out of luck and were caught in possessions of fetish n diabolic items.
Here is a short story - A well known man of God (name witheld) was invited for a program, he arrived the city where the program is being anchored late. So he slept in the hotel of the host pastor who is known for great works/miracles prior to the church meeting that will be held the following morning. In the morning, he had his bath and unknown to him, he applied the host pastor's body cream and dashed to where the program is being anchored. He mounted the pulpit and lifted one of his hands in worship and the crowd on the side all fell like they were hit by a strong breeze. It kept on happening anytime he swings his hand , he healed the sick and he was prophesying for the first time.
When he arrived back at the hotel, he was astonished and taken aback by the manifestations, and then the host pastor told him he applied toomuch of his cream. The guest minister learnt his lesson and turned back to GOD .

Now what do you call such a person with these mind blowing signs without knowing his source? Servant of GOD?

I know jesus said "satan cannot cast out satan" True, but there are some pastors that hypnotise members to act possessed and freed because they themselves serve a higher ranking demon. Of course demons have heirachies.

Your points are very true but let us all be very careful. In these last days if it were very possible, even the elects will be deceived.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jacksonville:

hmmm ...Well you equally made good n valid points on your part.

As stated in John 5:36 , Jesus said his works bear witness greater than that of John's , true that.

But i have seen and heard of how these wolves perform convincing miracles n all till they ran out of luck and were caught in possessions of fetish n diabolic items.
Here is a short story - A well known man of God (name witheld) was invited for a program, he arrived the city where the program is being anchored late. So he slept in the hotel of the host pastor who is known for great works/miracles prior to the church meeting that will be held the following morning. In the morning, he had his bath and unknown to him, he applied the host pastor's body cream and dashed to where the program is being anchored. He mounted the pulpit and lifted one of his hands in worship and the crowd on the side all fell like they were hit by a strong breeze. It kept on happening anytime he swings his hand , he healed the sick and he was prophesying for the first time.
When he arrived back at the hotel, he was astonished and taken aback by the manifestations, and then the host pastor told him he applied toomuch of his cream. The guest minister learnt his lesson and turned back to GOD .

Now what do you call such a person with these mind blowing signs without knowing his source? Servant of GOD?

I know jesus said "satan cannot cast out satan" True, but there are some pastors that hypnotise members to act possessed and freed because they themselves serve a higher ranking demon. Of course demons have heirachies.

Your points are very true but let us all be very careful. In these last days if it were very possible, even the elects will be deceived.

Very true Jacksonville !! Could we examine something Jesus and His disciples/pastor did all the time ?
It is the miracle of deliverance. As you correctly pointed out that, "Satan cannot deliver Satan" one can not therefore deliver demons by the power of Satan. Jesus came to secure the salvation of our souls, which also means deliverance.
Therefore, deliverance can only be done through Jesus.

Would you agree that the symptoms of demonic oppression are ; Depression, Abused, fear, Tormented, Suicidal, Sickly, Alcoholic,
Addict, Obese, Witch, Satanist, Brotherhood, connected to the occult or a cult, Hooked on Indecency, Dying, Diseased, Molester, Self-Abuse,
Bi-polar ?

There are others; PALMISTRY, PENDULUM, TAROT CARDS, WATER WITCHING, WITCHCRAFT, RELIGIOUS, DOCTRINAL OBSESSION,
FORMALISM, LEGALISM, RELIGIOSITY, RITUALISM ,SEDUCTION, SPIRITISM, NECROMANCY, SEANCE, INSANITY, INSECURITY, JEZEBEL
KUNDALINI-SERPENT POWER awakening -AT BASE OF SPINE etc.

Demonic deliverance is a miracle unique to Jesus.

From my understanding of hypnosis, no one can be hypnotized against their will, people cannot be hypnotized against their will and cannot be compelled even under hypnosis to tell the truth or to follow suggestions really contrary to their beliefs.

Side effects of Hypnosis include tiredness, crisis of identity, insomnia, irritability, fears, panic attacks, deficit of attention, distorted sense of self, confusion, sexually abberant behaviors, unexpected trance-like state, delusional thinking, depression, dizziness, syncope, fearfulness, feelings of guilt.

If we observe these symptoms after deliverance, then one could conclude that hypnosis was used on the person. But if the person is
focused, calm, relieved, hopeful, positive etc we can conclude that Jesus delivered that person.

What are your thoughts on this ?
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Very true Jacksonville !! Could we examine something Jesus and His disciples/pastor did all the time ?
It is the miracle of deliverance. As you correctly pointed out that, "Satan cannot deliver Satan" one can not therefore deliver demons by the power of Satan. Jesus came to secure the salvation of our souls, which also means deliverance.
Therefore, deliverance can only be done through Jesus.

Would you agree that the symptoms of demonic oppression are ; Depression, Abused, fear, Tormented, Suicidal, Sickly, Alcoholic,
Addict, Obese, Witch, Satanist, Brotherhood, connected to the occult or a cult, Hooked on Indecency, Dying, Diseased, Molester, Self-Abuse,
Bi-polar ?

True that...

There are others; PALMISTRY, PENDULUM, TAROT CARDS, WATER WITCHING, WITCHCRAFT, RELIGIOUS, DOCTRINAL OBSESSION,
FORMALISM, LEGALISM, RELIGIOSITY, RITUALISM ,SEDUCTION, SPIRITISM, NECROMANCY, SEANCE, INSANITY, INSECURITY, JEZEBEL
KUNDALINI-SERPENT POWER awakening -AT BASE OF SPINE etc.

Demonic deliverance is a miracle unique to Jesus.

very true. @otematum you need to see this. Your doctrines are demonic n misleading. im sorry but your under the control of the Jezebel serpent power .

From my understanding of hypnosis, no one can be hypnotized against their will, people cannot be hypnotized against their will and cannot be compelled even under hypnosis to tell the truth or to follow suggestions really contrary to their beliefs.

Side effects of Hypnosis include tiredness, crisis of identity, insomnia, irritability, fears, panic attacks, deficit of attention, distorted sense of self, confusion, sexually abberant behaviors, unexpected trance-like state, delusional thinking, depression, dizziness, syncope, fearfulness, feelings of guilt.

If we observe these symptoms after deliverance, then one could conclude that hypnosis was used on the person. But if the person is
focused, calm, relieved, hopeful, positive etc we can conclude that Jesus delivered that person.

What are your thoughts on this ?

You have a point, but i'm not too inclined in the knowledge of hypnotic susceptibility n the paranormal ...But from what i've seen from the movies, i'm compelled to say ure kinda correct. But sometime back when i do watch a show called 'mind freak', the magician, Chris angel would hypnotise the audience or the person he wants to use for propelling the "magic trick" ; he snaps his fingers n tells them "shhh , dont fret, imagine yourself on everest , see yourself flying n sleep" They fall asleep ASAP n then he levitates them or pin them on a thin stick or knife edge, hence they attain equilibrium . When they wake, they get flabbergasted n all, no sign of tiredness or dizzyness... you see the smile up on their faces as they narrate their experience descriptively.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jacksonville:

You have a point, but i'm not too inclined in the knowledge of hypnotic susceptibility n the paranormal ...But from what i've seen from the movies, i'm compelled to say ure kinda correct. But sometime back when i do watch a show called 'mind freak', the magician, Chris angel would hypnotise the audience or the person he wants to use for propelling the "magic trick" ; he snaps his fingers n tells them "shhh , dont fret, imagine yourself on everest , see yourself flying n sleep" They fall asleep ASAP n then he levitates them or pin them on a thin stick or knife edge, hence they attain equilibrium . When they wake, they get flabbergasted n all, no sign of tiredness or dizzyness... you see the smile up on their faces as they narrate their experience descriptively.
We can quickly get clarity if we separate the paranormal from hypnosis. To be initiated into or by the "paranormal' is purely a spiritual matter and also happens with consent, knowingly or unknowingly. When we transgress spiritual law we give automatic consent to demonic forces to operate. Jesus said, what separate us from God is, envy, hatred, jealousy, lust, unforgiveness, etc. From your own posts Jacksonville, I gather that you fully understand huge difference between "Paranormal" and hypnosis.

No one can ever be hypnotized without conscious deliberate consent. What we very seldom see on TV magic shows on hypnosis is the off camera Pre-induction and suggestion work done beforehand. After everyone has been inducted the show can be filmed for our entertainment. But remember, these shows are not live. They are edited and post-production CGI can conjure up incredible things like in the movies. Many of Chris Angels hypnosis tricks are cool to watch, but it is only entertainment with paid participants.

The levitation is post production CGI tricks. really cool.
There never was any random hypnosis. It is impossible in real life. But it looks like good entertainment. I will never allow myself to be hypnotized, it is too risky.

Someone foolishly compared Chris Angels illusions to Jesus' miracles. Well, I have never seen people testify that they were healed by Chris.

I have found that the best way to learn about true demonic deliverance is a setting where there is an international gathering of
troubled people that came for help. They have spent huge sums of money on travel and hotel expenses to get there. Their family, friends and community will be watching the live event. Their personal live testimonies are incredibly instructive.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
We can quickly get clarity if we separate the paranormal from hypnosis. To be initiated into or by the "paranormal' is purely a spiritual matter and also happens with consent, knowingly or unknowingly. When we transgress spiritual law we give automatic consent to demonic forces to operate. Jesus said, what separate us from God is, envy, hatred, jealousy, lust, unforgiveness, etc. From your own posts Jacksonville, I gather that you fully understand huge difference between "Paranormal" and hypnosis.

No one can ever be hypnotized without conscious deliberate consent. What we very seldom see on TV magic shows on hypnosis is the off camera Pre-induction and suggestion work done beforehand. After everyone has been inducted the show can be filmed for our entertainment. But remember, these shows are not live. They are edited and post-production CGI can conjure up incredible things like in the movies. Many of Chris Angels hypnosis tricks are cool to watch, but it is only entertainment with paid participants.

The levitation is post production CGI tricks. really cool.
There never was any random hypnosis. It is impossible in real life. But it looks like good entertainment. I will never allow myself to be hypnotized, it is too risky.

Someone foolishly compared Chris Angels illusions to Jesus' miracles. Well, I have never seen people testify that they were healed by Chris.

I have found that the best way to learn about true demonic deliverance is a setting where there is an international gathering of
troubled people that came for help. They have spent huge sums of money on travel and hotel expenses to get there. Their family, friends and community will be watching the live event. Their personal live testimonies are incredibly instructive.

Very true .. Chris's tricks are just for the cameras, the hypnosis scene looks way too easy to conjure . I did a little research n i discovered that No strong willed person can be dominated by a hypnotist to the extent of being put to sleep, its very dangerous just as you originally mentioned.

By the way i had an encounter 3am last night . I saw myself in a cave-like structure n i was overwhelmed with the spirit that came upon me. I felt it physically so strong, it was as though my heart was failing me n i felt a power(currentXvolt) surge like blood flowing in my veins. Then TB Joshua appeared n stretched his bible towards me . I regained myself immediately n i stood up n walked after him . I came out of the structure n we took a long walk down(i discovered we were on a mountain walking down). He prophesied somethings i cnt recur but he said something i cnt forget. he said “your birthday is around the corner” i said yes in a couple of weeks, he nodded n smiled. Then i woke up.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

Very true .. Chris's tricks are just for the cameras, the hypnosis scene looks way too easy to conjure . I did a little research n i discovered that No strong willed person can be dominated by a hypnotist to the extent of being put to sleep, its very dangerous just as you originally mentioned.

By the way i had an encounter 3am last night . I saw myself in a cave-like structure n i was overwhelmed with the spirit that came upon me. I felt it physically so strong, it was as though my heart was failing me n i felt a power(currentXvolt) surge like blood flowing in my veins. Then TB Joshua appeared n stretched his bible towards me . I regained myself immediately n i stood up n walked after him . I came out of the structure n we took a long walk down(i discovered we were on a mountain walking down). He prophesied somethings i cnt recur but he said something i cnt forget. he said “your birthday is around the corner” i said yes in a couple of weeks, he nodded n smiled. Then i woke up.
Yes I agree, but I still enjoy Chris Angel's skill as a magician.

Mmmm ! Dreams are powerful hints of our future. Wow ! What do you think is the meaning of this powerful dream for your life ?
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Yes I agree, but I still enjoy Chris Angel's skill as a magician.

Mmmm ! Dreams are powerful hints of our future. Wow ! What do you think is the meaning of this powerful dream for your life ?

I'm a bit lost on the meaning but i know it's very powerful. Any clue?
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

I'm a bit lost on the meaning but i know it's very powerful. Any clue?
Sorry, I cant interpret dreams, But I do know if the dream is positive and the feeling provoked is positive then the resulting experience of ones life will be positive.

The opposite is also true from what I have gathered by studying testimonies of people that had bad dreams/Nightmares.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by biss4500(f): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
You are such a fool fooling others
ScienceWatch:
Do you have facts, or do you join the few dumb fools that repeat every stupid thing they hear without any evidence to back it ?

Wise persons would not even consider your foolishness, but rather listen to what the wise say about the holy Prophet TB Joshua. The world renowned pastor PS Upthegrove and Prof Willem Ouweneel are wise persons because they came to the holy SCOAN to check it all out.

Unlike you, that sit on your toilet and write poo !

World renowned pastor PS Upthegrove recounted how seeing such power demonstrated in the holy SCOAN church Nigeria reminded him of all he had witnessed through other powerful ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

God had told the church – through Renowned global evangelist P.S. Upthegrove – that T.B. Joshua is one of His prophets, one through whom God would use to give people from all over the world their deliverance, blessings, healings and salvation. He said God uses anything to touch the lives of people – sticks, stones, shadows and even dead men’s bones. That T.B. Joshua has been using water to do likewise is within with God’s ability to be present in every matter of nature.

The Anointing Water has been successfully used over the years to tear the kingdom of Satan apart and also set people free from bondage's and focus people’s expectations on God.

Renowned global evangelist P.S. Upthegrove told the congregation that world famous healer AA Allen had actually described The SCOAN to him so graphically, prophesying that God would sustain P.S. Upthegrove to see the fulfilment of his message and enable him to meet the person concerned which is TB Joshua. He had always prayed to the Lord to give him grace to visit the prophesied church (Scoan Church Nigeria) and it’s General Overseer (Prophet TB Joshua)."

Also read what Prof. Willem Ouweneel had to say after he was at the holy SCOAN church Nigeria.

Dont listen to the views of lovers of Satan !
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by biss4500(f): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
"THE T.B.JOSHUA I KNOW"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1983024570

Book Description
is a compilation of a true-life accounts which took place in a Cult Community called The Synagogue, ‘church’ of all Nations, Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria; where the author was trapped through hypnotism, and brainwashing for over a decade with other devotees. She documented her journey into this community who use religious garb to cover their nefarious operation in other to lure the naive, vulnerable, gullible, and the innocent into occultism. She narrates how they lived, how they were systemic initiated into the dark world by deceit, and were terrorised to swear allegiance to secrecy. They also became instruments of deception in the hands of T. B. Joshua to deceive visitors to the Synagogue. Finally, her escape was a grand style of Jehovah where others lost their lives.
This is purely to EDUCATE people and to give ALL THE GLORY back to God, for His Amazing Saving Grace, His constant Love and His abiding Presence.
She said, "If I should denied the world this truth, I became a partaker of evil and Hellfire would have been my eternal abode. I am under obligation and indebted to share; I cannot keep it to myself; it burns in my bones. I will also like to use this as a means of restoring the souls of those who have fallen away due to this global deception of T.B. Joshua."
This Book is a societal mirror for everyday people, it is saying that, each one of us has the ability to enter into relationship with God individually without depending on another man as a connector. Jesus Christ has made the way.
This is to stand as a guide to the blind, as a warning to the gullible, and as a light to the simple; because what causes people to panic, and run helter skelter in search of an intermediary between them and their Creator is still prevalent in the world, such as sickness, affliction, trouble, confusion, disease, barrenness, joblessness, etcetera.
What drives people to run from one prophet to another prophetess both false and genuine, which can cause them to eventually fall into error is still at large.
Those things that pressurizes people daily, and can cause them to be knocking on the doors of prayer contractors and spiritual arrangers, intending to cut deals with ‘God’ if possible; rather than to go on their knees and be calling upon their Creator for Mercy and a turnaround is still thriving in the world today. Evil seems to run rampant everywhere. What we need is Peace in God and holding unto His Word.
These agents of satan are only having breakthrough at your breakdown. Beware of miracle peddlers, Beware of false prophets, and Beware of false teachers, Jesus warned. This is their time, Run for your life!

ScienceWatch:
TB Joshua on trial for “stolen literature”
Posted by watchtbjoshua the wicked propaganda machine setup to destroy the humble SCOAN church.

The words and sacred writings of true past prophets were re-echoed by the present ones throughout history

This was said not forgetting to trust Satan to live up to his reputation as the accuser of the brethren, he has not changed and he makes his very presence known on tbjoshuawatch even by accusing the Child of prophecy, the Savior of the World, the last days messiah - the man in the synagogue TB Joshua.
A trend worthy of note in their affronts is how these accusations are always leveled against him when it comes to works of wonder that tend to defy the logic of their imagination.

For instance, when we praise God for his miracles they accuse him of stage management, When we praise God for his disciples, they accuse him of en slaving people, when we praise God for His charitable deeds they accuse Him of being open about it, when we praise God for His world prophecies, they accuse him of predicting through chance, when we praise God for His personal prophecies they accuse him of being fed with the information, and more recently now, for our praise to God for His divine messages they accuse Him of plagiarism…

What should a man do whose accusations are without end? – at this rate, the man in the synagogue TB Joshua would be standing on trial even long after his departure, and what is their ground for this allegation? finding the source of some of TB Joshua’s oldest “words of wisdom” as originated from several American evangelists they take strict offense as though he claimed to be the initiator which He never did.
Yet – the message they’ve communicated is quite simple – any pastor you hear from hence speaking words you’ve before heard from another pastor or read in a Christian book (without stated reference) must be charged shamelessly guilty of plagiarism in their opinion, though they never stipulated a proper sentence for the guilty, that would thus fill up the measure of sin of their predecessors – the pharisees.
Let readers be on their guard against such “thoughts” because they spring from

Jesus also quoted from the prophets who came before Him, I guess we should charge him too for plagiarism
the tempters will, they have so easily forgotten that Jesus himself quoted a myriad of “sayings” of the prophets who came before Him in his teachings, and today Christian faithful’s worldwide hold those words in highest regard, not because they were spoken by those prophets but because Jesus also legitimized them as being the inspired words of God being greater than them all.

These little known evangelists from whom they claimed TB Joshua sourced some of his oldest quotes perhaps did no more than teach the bible with these “sayings“, –
They may have only taught them and remained obscure, but TB Joshua continued from there by proving them, living by them and making them work. Lending enormous credence to their words as divinely inspired. Where they stopped marked his starting point of which he now stands accused, now coming on to judge his humble beginnings in learning off of his distant colleagues in ministry as “fraudulent” is unarguably preposterous.

Such a foul judgment can only come from minds who are less concerned about the advancement of God’s kingdom and more concerned by who takes the Glory and Credit for words spoken by the Holy Ghost – When there’s absolutely no reason for anyone giving or taking credit, because words spoken by the Holy Ghost don’t take the credit. As Apostle Paul said: neither he who plants nor waters is anything but God who makes it grow. If at all TB Joshua’s name comes under the quotes you’ve mentioned above or is attributed to him, it does not portray him taking the credit, but is done in the sense of him authenticating that word as authored by the Holy Ghost giving the legitimacy of God’s messiah.

Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
biss4500:

These agents of satan are only having breakthrough at your breakdown. Beware of miracle peddlers, Beware of false prophets, and Beware of false teachers, Jesus warned. This is their time, Run for your life!

The almighty Jesus would say to you, "Get behind me Satan."
You are nothing more than a satanic atheist doing the work for your demonic spiritual masters.
It is common knowledge that demonized people go into mental shock when exposed to scientifically verifiable evidence that the Holy Gospels are very much alive and not just nice sounding words as thousands of fake pastors would force their congregations to believe.
Jesus is alive and the millions of mind-blowing global testimonies prove it.

GET BEHIND ME SATAN !!
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
biss4500:
You are such a fool fooling others
The world is full of bitter people like you. All true religions have Churches, Mosques,synagogues etc which are spiritual learning centres.

You are bitter because you have been exposed to the thousands of fake spiritual leaders that was never initiated or anointed by their deity to demonstrate spiritual power. Hence these fake leaders remain mere motivational speakers without the spiritual power to demonstrate the actual promises of the given deity.

Most Satanic high priests are better than most pastors, because they can demonstrate the dark powers of their deity called Lucifer.

Today, thousands of years later many true spiritually anointed disciples/pastors can still demonstrate the effective life changing promises of Jesus Christ.
While you join satanic atheism to mock the awe inspiring work of the Holy Spirit in the mighty Scoan Church millions worldwide testify joyfully in public about the effective miracaculous transformations in their lives.

Get behind me Satan !

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Apostolic Church (LAWNA) 40th International Convention. / Famous Scientists Who Believed In God / MFM (mountain Of Fire & Miracle Ministries) New Regulations!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.