Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Holy Prophet Tb Joshua Heals People Of All Religions - Like In The Gospels - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Prophet Tb Joshua Heals People Of All Religions - Like In The Gospels (2871 Views)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Holy Prophet Tb Joshua Heals People Of All Religions - Like In The Gospels by ScienceWatch: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

THAT IS CONTRARY TO SCRIPTURE! PAUL'S TEACHINGS ARE RIDDLED WITH LIES. It is therefore the JOB of the WORSHIPPER OF GOD to SEPARATE TRUTH FROM ERROR, to KEEP the GOOD, but to DISCARD the ERROR. How not to condemn every Sea, River, Stream, or Lake, just because some, even the majority, of its fishes are ABOMINABLE, but just to SELECT THE GOOD, AND KEEP THEM, AND DISCARD THE BAD. This is the Foundation for peaceful Communication with anyone.

It now emerges why the ASHKENAZI FAKE JEWS want TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA in ISRAEL: he claims that he can HEAL EVERYONE. Even LORD YAHSHUA could not Heal everyone IF T.B. JOSHUA CLAIMS THAT HE CAN DO WHAT THE LORD COULD NOT, THEN HE IS A LIAR!

It is HYPOCRISY for a CHRISTIAN to COMPLAIN that Scriptural Quotations are "TOO LONG!"......................

THIS LIE OF PAUL HAS KILLED MILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS THROUGH THE AGES. It is KILLING Christians TODAY! Going by what PAUL said, EVERY HEARER OF THE WORD OF GOD HAS FAITH..........

It NEARLY worked. Instead of 500 Gospels, we have only FOUR. There is almost NO HISTORICAL EVIDENCE of Yahshua's Existence, CONSISTENT with ANYONE trying to WRITE about him being ROUNDED UP and EXECUTED. It is a TRAVESTY that PAUL'S DOCTRINES be taken to REPLACE Lord YAHSHUA'S WORDS, which are THE ONLY GOSPEL. TO UNDERSTAND PAUL, REVERSE HIS DENIALS AND HIS AFFIRMATIONS. If he says he IS NOT SAYING nor DOING something, THAT IS EXACTLY what he IS SAYING OR DOING. If he said that he SAYS or DOES something, that is DECEPTION.

THAT IS CONTRARY TO SCRIPTURE!
@ Pastor Bronchitis

You are battling to understand only only four gospels, how will you deal with 500 that you are raving about ? You give many first person accounts of things that happened more than 2000 yrs ago. Could this be because you are using your occult skills to travel physically anywhere you want instantly ? Could you enlighten us about how we too can use "Physical Translation" to go to work and back without using public transport ?

TB Joshua – the Messiah, matters arising…
Posted on watchtbjoshua the wicked propaganda machine used to destroy the humble SCOAN church -- Who is TB Joshua?

In response to our recent articles portraying TB Joshua as the last days messiah as was prophesied in scripture dozens of questions have poured in from our readers, some of which we deem worthy of response as we herewith present.

A question was asked by one of our readers who goes by the name Ruth. She asked;
If a man is the messiah why should he heal and deliver in the name of another?

Answer: Remember how Jesus went to be baptised to fulfil all righteousness, not because it was necessary for him to. If you can recall, one of the earliest accusations against TB Joshua which estranged him from other ministers was that he doesn’t mention the name “Jesus” when performing his miracles,

So if you’re willing to accept it, it’s all to help our faith – to ease our process of believing, he had to come down to the level of mortal men who need mediation. A lot of those who would believe his works would doubt his source if they didn’t hear the name “Jesus” on his lips, and he wouldn’t want those he came to save to slip into unhealthy doubt over something he can so easily do, though it’s not a requisite for him because the spirit of Jesus fully Indwells Him. The same happened to Jesus whose reign was amongst the Jews who regarded Moses as the messiah. Moses gave them the law and stipulated regulations to cure skin diseases like leprosy which they judiciously followed.

Jesus who Himself is the healer and did not need to go through all that process to cleanse lepers had to do a little of what TB Joshua does today (by using the name “Jesus”) when he told a man full of leprosy he had already cleansed, to still do what Moses stipulated for lepers cleansing (which was unnecessary) and go show himself to the Priests as a testimony to them, so that perhaps with their testimony of healing by Him (Jesus) supposedly through Moses, he would be believed. (Luke 5:14).However there’s a prayer point used in SCOAN in which TB Joshua releases His name to be used in prayer with exceptional results following.
Re: The Holy Prophet Tb Joshua Heals People Of All Religions - Like In The Gospels by ScienceWatch: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews ATHEISTIC rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked ! The miraculous healing and powerful deliverance from evil spirits continue to the end.

Now we have no more excuse for our dark ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to the SCOAN church and Emmanuel TV.
It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.

Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH of the existence of a creator God. to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.
Re: The Holy Prophet Tb Joshua Heals People Of All Religions - Like In The Gospels by ScienceWatch: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
The evidence of creation is not hard to find.
The mind-blowing evidence for CREATION is put in its simplest form in John 14:12.

Dishonest, ambitious scientists earn a living by shoving insane ideas into the laps of the masses who usually have no way to verify the trash.

Jesus says to all disciples/pastors in John 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

You can know a true disciple/pastor by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does, bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 / The Christainity sham You Dont Know And Must Be Noted / Benefits Of Commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.