Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR (2852 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by LatestAmebo2: 4:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawyers at Keyamo's chambers say other victims of Apostle Suleman's sexcapades have stepped forward to tell their story. This was tweeted by Sahara Reporters, whom has been carrying the story right from day 1.

Recal that Ms. Otabo named an actress, Daniella Okeke, who Apostle Suleman allegedly had a three-some with

See tweet below

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/840241906466590720

lalasticlala

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by LatestAmebo2: 4:35am On Mar 11, 2017
this is getting messier

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by iraborosasu: 4:50am On Mar 11, 2017
This story would soon blow out of proportion. I don't think this would end well

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by gbegemaster(m): 5:04am On Mar 11, 2017
They can say whatever they like and even bring a bus load of girls. Apostle Suleman stood up against injustice and shook evil people to their core.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by hola106(m): 5:06am On Mar 11, 2017
working in power
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by noetic5: 5:08am On Mar 11, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Funjosh(m): 5:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Awon Omo Irole Aiye lipsrsealed
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:34am On Mar 11, 2017
sad angry
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by GavelSlam: 5:50am On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
They can say whatever they like and even bring a bus load of girls. Apostle Suleman stood up against injustice and shook evil people to their core.

Does that change the fact that he might actually be a serial adulterer and pervert?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by sats: 6:03am On Mar 11, 2017
New Living Translation
For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.
Luke 8:17

a married man with a beautiful wife at home that still goes out to meet strange women baffles me
what is that?
a curse?
fetish?
WOMAN - Weakness Of MAN
i look unto Christ, the author and finisher of my faith heb 12:2

2 Likes

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:06am On Mar 11, 2017
trust no man... even though am a a Christian,, the fact remains that in Nigeria we re too religious and not spiritual.. only God can say that who his true worshipper is...
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by LordCenturion(m): 6:17am On Mar 11, 2017
I have said this earlier that anytime I remember what white people inflicted on us, I can't stop crying, with all this mumu people that are defending thiz thief, using the tithe of fools to carry olosho..

You guys should please stop defending something u don't know because u are not there, u cant say truth shouldn't be told because u are one of his slaves,and some are saying its apc, politics or something,I was wondering if apc was their when he was sending money to her in overseas without seeing her?, something is fishing, efcc need to investigate this man for alleged fraud(tithe money) ,money laundering and federal government should wake up from their sleep and started collecting taxes from all this people, they make money than pz and nestle, pack the money go abroad to flaunt it and use the rest to carry olosho...nah so one idiot general Overseer dey fu*k his church members (both single and married) including my gf who has become my ex, she was saying it was a mistakes,anyway

What a Shame, they will collect their hard earned money and sleep with their wives and children..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by gbegemaster(m): 6:20am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Does that change the fact that he might actually be a serial adulterer and pervert?
Does that change the fact that he spoke out when others were silent?

2 Likes

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Oladimejyy(m): 6:29am On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
Does that change the fact that he spoke out when others were silent?
spoke out about what?please don't bring politics into this...Face the facts on ground or is the lady a Fulani herd woman too?

3 Likes

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by ojimbo(m): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2017
No wonder I could not have even one Girlfriend. How can one man be having up to 10 girlfriends and even with a wife while I'm busy servicing myself with vaseline.
Suleiman! Give us back our girl

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by gbegemaster(m): 7:20am On Mar 11, 2017
Benz4pimp:
spoke out about what?please don't bring politics into this...Face the facts on ground or is the lady a Fulani herd woman too?
Oh Please! This has politics written all over it!

Speaking of facts, should we try him by Moral, Religious, or Nigerian law? After we try him, what sentence should be meted out to him if found guilty?

2 Likes

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:

Speaking of facts, should we try him by Moral, Religious, or Nigerian law? After we try him, what sentence should be meted out to him if found guilty?

well,u r into politics,I am not....all I know is there is no smoke without fire.....I see him as a Nigerian and not a God of men......

2 Likes

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Ishilove: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
You see why you are my love? You dey everly make sense cheesy

3 Likes

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2017
This thing don tire me. Go to court or shattap.
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by gbegemaster(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

You see why you are my love? You dey everly make sense cheesy
My babai kiss kiss kiss kiss :

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by drshrewd: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
yeah all these sky_ Day _believing _people won't like this grin
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
My babai kiss kiss kiss kiss :
Rotfl! cheesy

My sugar boo kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by HARDDON: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Isnt it funny how this is playing out?
From he promised me marriage , thereafter stopped taking my calls

To

Demanding 500mill for damages ....blackmail

N now that d man Refused to ba cowed,

They turn it to serial rape case huh?( this is plan B yea?)

apc! What a congregation of liars!

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by AfroSamurai: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Victims? You guys make it sound like they were molested! undecided From what we've seen and read so far, they bleeped the Apostle and received his anointed sperm. So why tha hell are they being called victims?

grin grin grin
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by AfroSamurai: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:
H
Dude, you space booking?

My Quiet Quill. grin
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Adesiji77: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
When will this movie end?
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by AfroSamurai: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:

Dude, stop going emotional over this. This dude, that is Suleiman is had it coming. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. And Mr. Suleiman threw stones at people who are much much worse at telling lies than him.

2 Likes

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by HARDDON: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:

Isnt it funny how this is playing out?
From he promised me marriage , thereafter stopped taking my calls

To

Demanding 500mill for damages ....blackmail

N now that d man Refused to ba cowed,

They turn it to serial rape case huh?( this is plan B yea?)

apc! What a congregation of liars!

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by HARDDON: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Dude, you space booking?

My Quiet Quill. grin

AfroMurai cheesy

Nah im too big for that grin

I just slot my Quill into it pending d outcome of my tot process shocked
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by AfroSamurai: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:

AfroMurai cheesy

Nah im too big for that grin

I just slot my Quill into it pending d outcome of my tot process shocked
I hear you. grin
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by HARDDON: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
I hear you. grin

I should sue u 4 1billion for using my fav( TM) closing line to all my fine wine.... "My Quiet Quill"

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(part 4).TRAITS OF OGBANJE SPIRITS. / Is Love Song Sin Also / Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.