Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates (24688 Views)

Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why / Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by s3nn2x(m): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
PoshProf:
Congrats to all of us who have made it to the interview stage of the AIG Scholarships slated for Thursday!

Thanks!

I was also called
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Vicrown(m): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
I also received a call from the scholarship board for a session on Thursday. Good luck to us!
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Vicrown(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Also got invited
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by s3nn2x(m): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Congrats to those who made it. Unfortunately, I was not selected.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Mballowa: 6:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Finally, these are the successful ones. Good luck to them

1 Like

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by PoshProf: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Mballowa:
Finally, these are the successful ones. Good luck to them

Congratulations! Your inputs are greatly needed to make Nigeria great again.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Vicrown(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
I was with these wonderful guys during the finally AIG interview and workshop for finalists. Unfortunately, there was space for only 5 out of 10 of us who applied to Oxford. I guess as a compensation I managed to secure another scholarship in LSE. I still have my eyes on Oxford though, AIG has started this year's selection process. Best of luck.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by davosky3: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Vicrown:
I was with these wonderful guys during the finally AIG interview and workshop for finalists. Unfortunately, there was space for only 5 out of 10 of us who applied to Oxford. I guess as a compensation I managed to secure another scholarship in LSE. I still have my eyes on Oxford though, AIG has started this year's selection process. Best of luck.
Bro please can I have your mail, need to ask u some questions. U can send a mail to me on dave4all2007@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by rexissy: 12:24am On Oct 17, 2017
I have been shortlisted for African Initiative for Governance. Can anybody help out with regards to the format of their question?
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by rexissy: 12:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Vicrown:
Please sir, kindly help with the format of question.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Mopolchi: 12:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Got the invite. Don't know if I will go or not.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by MaisseD(f): 3:31am On Oct 17, 2017
quote author=Vicrown post=59667321]I was with these wonderful guys during the finally AIG interview and workshop for finalists. Unfortunately, there was space for only 5 out of 10 of us who applied to Oxford. I guess as a compensation I managed to secure another scholarship in LSE. I still have my eyes on Oxford though, AIG has started this year's selection process. Best of luck.[/quote] Can we discuss? I need your advice.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by MaisseD(f): 3:35am On Oct 17, 2017
casttlebarbz:
naso God dey do him miracle o...10k
how far with u?
plz help us by giving us a briefing on the format of the test. Thanks
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by meetanwo(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2017
I got an invite for the Aptitude Test. Can someone help with the test format
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by bjnice(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2017
I got an invite for AIG plz any one with knowledge of how the aptitude test will look like
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Elizay(f): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys, you wrote the aptitude last year, please share tips on what to expect and what the essay is like.
Got one coming up this weekend.
Thanks smiley
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by SilviaB: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2017
MaisseD:
quote author=Vicrown post=59667321]I was with these wonderful guys during the finally AIG interview and workshop for finalists. Unfortunately, there was space for only 5 out of 10 of us who applied to Oxford. I guess as a compensation I managed to secure another scholarship in LSE. I still have my eyes on Oxford though, AIG has started this year's selection process. Best of luck. Can we discuss? I need your advice.

Good Morning bros. Congrats!
Please Can you be sooo kind as to let us know the kind of questions to expect for the AIG Scholarship , 2018. I mean based on your experience in the past session.
Thank you sooooo much!
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by SilviaB: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2017
Vicrown:
Good Morning bros. Congrats!
Please Can you be sooo kind as to let us know the kind of questions to expect for the AIG Scholarship , 2018. I mean based on your experience in the past session.
Thank you sooooo much!

1 Like

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by yhubee: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2017
Vicrown:

Good morning Sir,

Please do well to furnish me with some background info in relation to the Aig Scholarship test first round interview (aptitude test) and if possible, the entire interview process.

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt and positive response.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by ABAPeters: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys, those of you that wrote the test last year, can you give n idea of what to expect?
Thanks!
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
**********************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*********************************************************************************
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by coolheartworks: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
About the aptitude test. I heard Its about 60 questions...20maths,20english 20(current affairs + government) all in 1 hr

2 Likes

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
**********************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*********************************************************************************
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Olabimz: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please any one with useful information about AIG aptitude test format should help us ooo, how to go about it. The likely past questions that could be of help. My mail olafem111@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by veragold2804(f): 1:14am On Oct 18, 2017
Congrats to y'all
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by bjnice(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Toochinnadi post=61522765]Please is it at this stage that we are required to send in our recommendation letters? [/quotei

I don't think so, i got an invite too, nothing of such was mentioned

1 Like

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by bjnice(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
anyone wit useful material regarding the test should help us out o, u can send it to this link truetalk087@gmail.com
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by chiomaclancy: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
PoshProf:
Good evening guys. Who has an idea of the date AIG will contact persons shortlisted for the next stage of the Scholarship screening?

I dear, was shortlisted for the same exam coming up Saturday. Pls wat was the questions like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ushering Jobs For Females / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 / Should I Leave My Bank Job For A Chinese Owned Multinational Telecoms Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.