Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) (43949 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US / Bukky Wright Looks Smart In Military Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by Jalinco: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
sholatem:
So dis babe can fine lyk dis? shocked
Angelo don spoilt things under under o
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by Jayson1: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
asuo27:
Lol. shocked
wink cool
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Carton talk, Childish talk. Pimper's Paradise. Every need has an ego to feed
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by AfroBlue(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bev is too fine oo. One of you NL gents get to work and put a ring on dis lady's finger! she's a good catch!

i believe she'll obtain happily marriage status before blogger L.I. does. wink

Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by donblade85555(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Icansing:
call the police
I did that yesterday....... by the way I sell cucumber in case you wanna buy
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by ncoolsome(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
Funnicator:
Who her outfit help??
Anything that wunt make Trump win is unwelcomed jare.

bt y do u people kip lookin for help upandan..r u a less privilege
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Jayson1:
Well, Kelvin and Tayo set entertained me more especially my nigga Trezzegah and small pepper Esther grin but it was as if the East and South Africans form alliance to bring Tayo down. cheesy The hate for Nigeria was so real. Alusa (Kenya) was leading the hate for the East Africans against Tayo, while the short bald JJ(Zimbabwe) in collaboration with the glutton Nhlanhla (S.A) was piloting the hate for the South Africans against Tayo.
All i need to see is a new set of crazy and cool peeps. grin
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by Jayson1: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
asuo27:
All i need to see is a new set of crazy and cool peeps. grin
Alright then, i'll nominate you for the next edition. cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
obiremy:
Ex-BBA housemate, Beverly Osu who is also a model and actress has looks stunning in military outfit.See more photos of her looking sexy in military outfit below...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/ex-bba-housemate-beverly-osu-dazzles-in.html
Another akunna on the loose
Market don dey go down
U won advertise the more

Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by makiaveli(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
God wan punish am, make she wear that clothe comot! see big eyes sef
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:10am On Nov 10, 2016
uglies!!
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by urchman23: 12:34am On Nov 10, 2016
noetic5:
Wow.. Cute.. So bloggers went ahead to release CHIDINMA CUCUMBER VIDEO PART III

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/10/leaked-miss-anambra-sx-tape-download.html

Double cucumber sef
if army wash you slapped you go remove their uniform.
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 2:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Mimienudles:
really amazed by her charming looks

Yes. She is fine but she talks too much. A great talker is a great liar. Did you watch her season in BBA
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 2:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
Feel like griding my pussy on urs

I don't understand. She is a woman o
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 2:34am On Nov 10, 2016
Jayson1:
Well, Kelvin and Tayo set entertained me more especially my nigga Trezzegah and small pepper Esther grin but it was as if the East and South Africans form alliance to bring Tayo down. cheesy The hate for Nigeria was so real. Alusa (Kenya) was leading the hate for the East Africans against Tayo, while the short bald JJ(Zimbabwe) in collaboration with the glutton Nhlanhla (S.A) was piloting the hate for the South Africans against Tayo.

You still remember everything. Such a good memory you have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by kaylex1994(m): 2:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Please who posted this shit...I tot he headlined it as military outfit! why have Seun refuse to carry out his responsibilities?

Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by metallisc(m): 3:48am On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:

you are a suspect... i have my eyes on you! cool cool

Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 5:27am On Nov 10, 2016
suzan404:
Nor be this lady dey jenifa's diary ....well she looks good
seems you are the only one with a good sight on this thread, this was the fourth friend, who lies about virtually everything, the Beverly I know ain't as cool and pretty as this, or maybe Beverly and the lady in Jenny's diary are the same individual, which I seriously doubt.
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2016
This is the best photo she ever shared. Wish she can always look responsible. Finally she made my diiiccckkk kick. I really dont care of what i write anymore cus Donald Trump said worst in the past and still became American president grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when you are choosen by God, no man can ever bring you down.
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2016
cute
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by Jayson1: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Mayflowa:

You still remember everything. Such a good memory you have
Thanks boss. cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2016
streetzdreamz:
seems you are the only one with a good sight on this thread, this was the fourth friend, who lies about virtually everything, the Beverly I know ain't as cool and pretty as this, or maybe Beverly and the lady in Jenny's diary are the same individual, which I seriously doubt.
But honestly they look alike But the lady in jenifer's diary is not as pretty as this
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by whalezy2016: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2016
* amara oniro
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2016
In jennifers voice, Pankere wo coat
Re: Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
lesbian alert.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) / Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House / Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.