Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage (44877 Views)

Ese Oruru: Yunusa Dahiru Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail By Court / See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Born2Breed(f): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2016
cowardSeun:
Mehn I chose this one compared to what that religion turned her into

Abeg add after the after. Lol!

I swear that religion dey turn people to sadist!

See how happy she looks before the abduction and after birth. Yanusa and other paedophile like Yarima and Sanusi are destroying the girl child happiness since 15A.D

4 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by TINALETC3(f): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2016
No, grin grin ;Dher knee patches and her face ar d same colour grin angry
otukpo:
She looks good. Lovely gown.

But i hope she is not trying to spoil her complexion with cream as the patches on her knees are not looking good.

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Bgorgeous: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2016
See the difference between light and darkness

3 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by XaviDayo(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2016
What is stunning here abeg. You people forced thebgirl to wear a shoe that wants to tear her legs apart and you call it stunning. Show us the girl in her class or on her school uniform and stop this bullshiiiittttt.

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by sexilia: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2016
She looks good no doubt buh should focus on study for now not taking selfie upandown.

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by repogirl(f): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Good, they have removed all the ngwom gwom that those people used to cover her before and seems she has been rehabilitated back to her senses.

There's hope for her yet.

3 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by jmoore(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2016
That religion of p*** can infect you with demons.

See the difference.

3 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Lilimax(f): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2016
cowardSeun:
Mehn I chose this one compared to what that religion turned her into
That evil religion have no regard for women nah embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by ever811(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
I dont believe the story of Ese's abduction. I think it is a ploy by the southern based Christian media to tarnish the image of we law abiding Northern Muslims. Also one cannot dismiss an ulterior motive by the CAN to use this fake abduction saga to convince Donald trump should he win, to invade Nigeria and impose Canon law
take....

3 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
Nice shoes. How's her baby?
she wasn't abducted
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Lilimax(f): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Born2Breed:

Abeg add after the after. Lol!

I swear that religion dey turn people to sadist!

See how happy she looks before the abduction and after birth. Yanusa and other paedophile like Yarima and Sanusi are destroying the girl childs happiness since 15A.D

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by thonyrule(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Collins0609(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2016
See as she appear innocent after tasting d cucumber, atam cucumber Chidimma
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Collins0609(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2016
See as she appear innocent after tasting d cucumber, atam cucumber Chidimma
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by AuroraB(f): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Proffdada:
is either this person was born stupid or stupidity became personified shocked
cheesy I tell ya embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by tlops(m): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
I dont believe the story of Ese's abduction. I think it is a ploy by the southern based Christian media to tarnish the image of we law abiding Northern Muslims. Also one cannot dismiss an ulterior motive by the CAN to use this fake abduction saga to convince Donald trump should he win, to invade Nigeria and impose Canon law

What is there to tarnish?

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2016
Op wrong use of our borrowed grammar she eloped with him nt abducted abi na adopted
sixtuschimere:
See Ese Oruru, the girl that was alleged to be abducted for child marriage sometimes ago.

Pix Source: Owen Nro

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/check-out-stunning-new-look-of-ese.html

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by emsquare(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by bluejean(f): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Proffdada:
is either this person was born stupid or stupidity became personified shocked

More wisdom for u jare. anythn can be personified

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by phranklyn92(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2016
This OP sef? how is this stunning?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by desire222(f): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2016
Keep on deceiving your self. Doubting Thomas.
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Hades2016(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2016
This girls self na ashewo undecided she go like dicck wella grin
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by dapiluv: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Money Chai .............! Owo,Kudi,Ego you are good
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Abyus(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
spot in on bro... u are 100% right
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Abyus(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
spot on bro... u are 100% right
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by wacoj(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2016
Nnah mehn this people are in d dark.
Se how they for ruin this girl destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2016
Nairaland and the word stunning. See pictures of stunning goat, see pics of stunning fool etc

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by kikake: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Looool.

After Abokiii's bura has thrashed her pusssssssy....
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by tingizzy(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Won ti na ni pasan faaji buruku-buruku, her legs don bend.
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Zoehill(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:

You need to work on your reasoning, the world is moving faster than your way of life............

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Olumaeme: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2016
mrintellectual:
What an ignorant and insincere comment!
Off point

God punish you idiot

U are not in this country where Muslims misbehave as if they are the only one who has monopoly of violence.

Thr earlier Christians take their destiny in their hands the better for them

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by MsBella: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2016
otukpo:
She looks good. Lovely gown.

But i hope she is not trying to spoil her complexion with cream as the patches on her knees are not looking good.

Oinem, it is normal to have dark knees, elbows and knuckles, especially for her complexion. It is abnormal when the surrounding skin is very light and the knuckles, knees etc are abnormally dark.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) / Edo EndSARS Protesters Shot & Stabbed By Hoodlums (Photos, Video) / Dismissed DSS Official, 9 Others Paraded For Robbing Bullion Van In Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.