Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage (44888 Views)

Ese Oruru: Yunusa Dahiru Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail By Court / See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by rayoriks: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2016
chiee you can see ooo.
otukpo:
She looks good. Lovely gown.

But i hope she is not trying to spoil her complexion with cream as the patches on her knees are not looking good.
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by mikesword: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Aboki Yinusa has turned her to a Celebrity,

There are some bad situation you find urself in life that makes to be Blessed.
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Endy4all(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
No go break your leg on that shoe
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by alaskido(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ehen, so she don turn star over night like Olajumoke.

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Deilluminator(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lala Come and see CELEBRITY.
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Adeevah(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
The lovely tiles

That's all I see

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by faithlelas: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
She's looking happy coming back.. hope to see her soon when she will become a better person nd great as well... *Bleep the dirty religion dat did this**... some pple just open their mouth nd say rubbish, hope someone special to them will get into this someday so dey can learn how to talk

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by cejaypriesty(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
I dont believe the story of Ese's abduction. I think it is a ploy by the southern based Christian media to tarnish the image of we law abiding Northern Muslims. Also one cannot dismiss an ulterior motive by the CAN to use this fake abduction saga to convince Donald trump should he win, to invade Nigeria and impose Canon law
Deluded Muslim

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by deluxeT(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
This is to show you that human beings are nothing but ordinary pencils that can be used to draw anything .
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by GboGboAye: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
I dont believe the story of Ese's abduction. I think it is a ploy by the southern based Christian media to tarnish the image of we law abiding Northern Muslims. Also one cannot dismiss an ulterior motive by the CAN to use this fake abduction saga to convince Donald trump should he win, to invade Nigeria and impose Canon law
The words to describe your imbecility have not entered the dictionary yet. So for now I will settle with the word 'idiot'.
Re: Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
GboGboAye:
The words to describe your imbecility have not entered the dictionary yet. So for now I will settle with the word 'idiot'.
An ample description of your progenitors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend / Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) / Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.