Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm (5970 Views)

Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS / “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna / Hushpuppi Blasts Mo'Cheddah For Berating Ruggedman Over His #EndSARS Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Newsblogger: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Big Brother Naija Reality TV Star, Tacha has just given Adeshola, the girlfriend to Seyi, a fellow housemate, a taste of her own medicine accompanied with sultry photos.

Weeks ago, Miss Adeshola when asked What she thought of Tacha and Seyi's closeness in the house, she salaciously said, "Tacha is not Seyi's type".

Her response to the question thrown at her by the Cool fm presenter, caused an Uproar online, well obvious Tacha ain't having any of that as she responded to Adeshola 's comment with a sultry photo and deadly caption:

"A SPEC and More"

On Wednesday, 12pm, Tacha will be having her first ever interview with Cool fm since she left the BBNaija house, stay tuned.

https://www.nightwatchng.com/2019/10/tacha-lauds-seyis-girlfriend-for-berating-her.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by healthserve(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Before you go slamming your guys crush or side bae, just make sure you can finish whatever you start. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Darammliveth(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Something is smelling here shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by jadeliyi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
the lady look like yerimeja (ugly mamiwater) in the third pishur nah.
Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Norabay(f): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tacha give her hot hot

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Darammliveth:
Obviously it is you undecided
See you in the picture below

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by donstan18: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
If the truth must be said; Tacha is more beautiful than Seyi's girlfriend.

Intact! In my own view; The forehead of Seyi's girlfriend looks like one of Innoson Motor Production.

8 Likes

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Godsfavour78: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
donstan18:
If the truth must be said; Tacha is more beautiful than Seyi's girlfriend.

Intact! In my own view; The forehead of Seyi's girlfriend looks like one of Innoson Motor Production.
but but but tacha has smelling body na.

I even overheard one funny Yoruba song about her. Is it not the same tacha?

For a Yoruba song about someone's body odour to be playing in south south.

The odour must be really bad.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Newsblogger: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Godsfavour78:
but but but tacha has smelling body na.

I even overheard one funny Yoruba song about her. Is it not the same tacha?

For a Yoruba song about someone's body odour to be playing in south south.

The odour must be really bad.

When you did not perceive it... Keep same energy when some calls you a rapist!

6 Likes

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by mhosqo(m): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Don't sha rub off your odouryewu on the innocent and happy soul.

Bitter, dull, rude, envious and odourous fellow

1 Like

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Newsblogger: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
mhosqo:
Don't sha rub off your odouryewu on the innocent and happy soul.

Bitter, dull, rude, envious and odourous fellow

Tell yourself the truth... You are the Bitter, dull, rude, envious and odourous fellow

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Ernezee(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
Darammliveth:
Enough Of That Jare Let Tacha Be

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Sambaby7640: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Newsblogger:

Tell yourself the truth... You are the Bitter, dull, rude, envious and odourous fellow
the bolded words actually describes you more though
Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Geminita1(f): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Look at how they are trying so her hard to make people believe she is a beauty when she is not. Is it not the same Tacha everybody saw in the big brother house with mean eyes, swollen face, dirty discolored skin, disproportionate butt and two left legs. This world sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
Geminita1:

[s]Look at how they are trying so her hard to make people believe she is a beauty when she is not. Is it not the same Tacha everybody saw in the big brother house with mean eyes, swollen face, dirty discolored skin, disproportionate butt and two left legs. This world sef grin[/s]

To think this body shaming is coming from a woman abi girl says a lot.
You are no different from the Tacha who you say has a bad attitude. You obviously fit into the picture but would be the first to accuse her of being silly when you could be worst.
Tacha is a beauty evem with her imperfections no one is perfect, she may be more beautiful than you.I won't be suprised if you also bleached like a chameleon but you are here on NL body shaming a lady more relevant than you.
undecided mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Godsfavour78: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
All dis tacha fans ready die untop her matter oh

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Godsfavour78: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Newsblogger:

When you did not perceive it... Keep same energy when some calls you a rapist!

Coming from a blogger who tells lies about people to eat

you remind me of tacha in the house.

Hope you are not a witch with body odour too. Its not a nice combo.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Godsfavour78: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

To think this body shaming is coming from a woman abi girl says a lot.
You are no different from the Tacha who you say has a bad attitude. You obviously fit into the picture but would be the first to accuse her of being silly when you could be worst.
Tacha is a beauty evem with her imperfections no one is perfect, she may be more beautiful than you.I won't be suprised if you also bleached like a chameleon but you are here on NL body shaming a lady more relevant than you.
undecided mtcheww
why are you calling it body shaming. She is only being real just like Tacha na.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Charmingrascal(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
I am not a fan of BBN or Tacha but this Seyi girlfriend should mind what she says.

Her ugliness no be here
Her forehead like Olumo rock.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by GreetMe(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
Darammliveth:
[/s]
It's stale bro..say something better this com'n..I believe in you even if you don't believe in yourself cool
Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by GreetMe(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Geminita1:

Look at how they are trying so her hard to make people believe she is a beauty when she is not. Is it not the same Tacha everybody saw in the big brother house with mean eyes, swollen face, dirty discolored skin, disproportionate butt and two left legs. This world sef grin

Comming from a person..nobody knows about grin...stop trying so hard to be funny..we know you're pained grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Godsfavour78: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I am not a fan of BBN or Tacha but this Seyi girlfriend should mind what she say
Her ugliness no be here
Her forehead like Olumo rock.

Lmao tacha fans will not call this one body shaming oh grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by GreetMe(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Godsfavour78:
why are you calling it body shaming. She is only being real just like Tacha na.
And what are you? A pained nairalander managing 10mb... undecided

Am just being real like Tacha undecided
Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by GreetMe(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Godsfavour78:

Who started it?? Did Tacha insult her or anything??
Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Godsfavour78: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

Comming from a person..nobody knows about grin...stop trying so hard to be funny..we know you're pained grin

You can't stop people who don't like her from passing their opinion.

You've probably said worst about others but online and offline don't come and preach just because its your so called queen on the chopping block.
Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Godsfavour78: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

You can't stop people who don't like her from passing their opinion.

You've probably said worst about others but online and offline.don't come and preach just because its your so called queen on the chopping block.
Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Godsfavour78: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

And what are you? A pained nairalander managing 10mb... undecided

Am just being real like Tacha undecided
this one for sting like a month ago but I can pay your salary now. So keep calm wink
Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Geminita1(f): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Godsfavour78:

Don't mind them. On a normal day i wouldn't even body shame her, she no reach abeg. I am only calling out her physical deficiencies the same way they are calling Seyi' gf's out and forming real. Chuwawas, they can't take what they dish out.

E pain them o cheesy
Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by GreetMe(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
Godsfavour78:
this one for sting like a month ago but I can pay your salary now. So keep calm wink
Hahahaha..pay whose salary?
Dont forget to chokke on this wink

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by GreetMe(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Geminita1:
Don't mind them. On a normal day i wouldn't even body shame her, she no reach abeg. I am only calling out her physical deficiencies the same way they are calling Seyi' gf's out and forming real. Chuwawas, they can't take what they dish out.

E pain them o cheesy
Say the truth you reach this barny for here?? Jealousy go kee this one grin

Re: Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm by Godsfavour78: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

Hahahaha..pay whose salary?
Dont forget to chokke on this wink
yes the odour is choking. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins From Another Woman At 47 / Swag Battle!! Boluwatife(wizkid's Son) Vs Zion(2face's Son) Who Get Swag Pass?? / Susan Pwajok 'blessing Johnson' Wins Movie Personality Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.