Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! (966 Views)

Did TB Joshua Lied To Us? / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by Akwasi(m): 5:53am On Nov 09, 2016
He told the whole world that Hilary is taking this. Trump now has it.

I guess the renowned man of GOD also got carried away by the rigged polls that the mainstream media brought.

In this case, was TB Joshua speaking as a forecaster based on the poll numbers or prophet of GOD speaking the words of GOD?

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by Mrbigman2: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Who takes Joshua seriously?

Make him go build him fallen home first.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by edo3(m): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Baba followed odds ni,,him think say na bet9ja where small odd get an advantage..Him don 4get say opset dey..

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2016
edo3:
Baba followed odds ni,,him think say na bet9ja where small odd get an advantage..Him don 4get say opset dey..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3589526_1293_jpegc9d0eb7d9994cec9fcf8ea309fdbb2b5

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by Weah96: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2016
edo3:

Dis guy, don't kill me with laff.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by okosodo: 6:27am On Nov 09, 2016
But the result has not been announced

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by Weah96: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2016
okosodo:

So you are one of those people who sit to read the credits after the movie don finish?

Trump won Florida and Ohio. It was a wrap after that. Detroit, with all the black people, also voted for Trump.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by Akwasi(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2016
okosodo:

No need bro. The guy has won the race and it's not even close! He has won by a landslide. You can't rig that

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by jonbellion(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Weah96:

So you are one of those people who sit to read the credits after the movie don finish?

Trump won Florida and Ohio. It was a wrap after that. Detroit, with all the black people, also voted for Trump.
lol please tell him . Lol this is basically Ronald Reagan all over again. That Florida win bleeped Hilary up

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by Sylvarresta(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump all the way, Bro Joshua fall my hands

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by Weah96: 6:46am On Nov 09, 2016
jonbellion:
lol please tell him . Lol this is basically Ronald Reagan all over again. That Florida win bleeped Hilary up

FL and OH. There is a saying in this country that "you cannot win a general election without Ohio." Clinton lost Ohio.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by Akwasi(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2016
Weah96:

FL and OH. There is a saying in this country that "you cannot win a general election without Ohio." Clinton lost Ohio.

The mainstream media deceived her. They presented her with phony polls which got her complacent. I remember when the major scandal hit the trump campaign, she confidently said that she was gliding.

She was too confident paying no attention to the image of a dishonest person that she has been tagged with.

I guess in the end it was a choice between a liar and an arrogant being. Americans think that arrogance is better than fake.

Congratulations President Trump!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by jonbellion(m): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Akwasi:

The mainstream media deceived her. They presented her with phony polls which got her complacent. I remember when the major scandal hit the trump campaign, she confidently said that she was gliding.

She was too confident paying no attention to the image of a dishonest person that she has been tagged with.

I guess in the end it was a choice between a liar and and arrogant being. Americans think that arrogance is better than fake.

Congratulations President Trump!
yeah! Make America great again!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by jonbellion(m): 7:14am On Nov 09, 2016
You need 270 electoral votes to win the white house
Trump has 244
Hilary has 215
All this fake men of God be deciving themselves upandan

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by hopefulLandlord: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2016
na today that conman dey predict and lose?
its all guesswork

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2016
na today I know say no be who call police dey win case...

after watchin the massive stunt the perfect couples (jayz and Beyonce) pulled for Hillary.. I solely gave the vote to hilliary...

maybe this trump guy got real underdogs under his cartel..

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by dorox(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2016
The "unedited" video where he prophesied Donald Trump victory is still loading.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! by jonbellion(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2016
Lol
Hilary and democrats be like grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mental Abuse On Kids / TREASON: Freeze Calls For The Arrest Of Bishop Oyedepo; ‘what A Mumu Prayer Poin / Is This A Gift From God Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.