Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? (1127 Views)

Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? / TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by randomperson: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
So Christians say that Jesus lived without committing a single sin. However, these verses show that Jesus told a lie...
8 You go on to the festival. I am not going to this festival, because the right time has not come for me.” 9 He said this and then stayed on in Galilee.
10 After his brothers had gone to the festival, Jesus also went; however, he did not go openly, but secretly.

John 7: 8-10
So, basically Jesus said he wasn't going to the festival but later went secretly. So he lied or am I getting this all wrong
Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Change your name from randomperson to
Idiotperson
Illiterateperson
Uselessperson
Moronicperson
Nonentityperson
Stupidperson
Alainilariperson
Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by randomperson: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
southniyikaye:
Change your name from randomperson to
Idiotperson
Illiterateperson
Uselessperson
Moronicperson
Nonentityperson
Stupidperson
Alainilariperson
I think you should have a better grasp of English language before you comment on a public forum like this... Your comment is just another indictment on the standard of education in Nigeria

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
randomperson:

I think you should have a better grasp of English language before you comment on a public forum like this... Your comment is just another indictment on the standard of education in Nigeria
tou don't get it right? U lack comprehension. You put that nonsense here just to spite we Christian but you lack common sense to do it. Go back to that passage and read again,if you still fail to understand then definitely you are brainless

Next time when you want to prove a point,you should bring out cogent facts.
No bible verse,no chapter you just copied what you don't understand and paste it here.
Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
I think you should read the whole verse, incase you don't know where, its JOHN 7:1-14 you'll find your answer
Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by randomperson: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
space007:
I think you should read the whole verse, incase you don't know where, its JOHN 7:1-14 you'll find your answer
Read the whole thing.. Still looks like a lie to me
Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
southniyikaye:
tou don't get it right? U lack comprehension. You put that nonsense here just to spite we Christian but you lack common sense to do it. Go back to that passage and read again,if you still fail to understand then definitely you are brainless

No bible verse,no chapter you just copied what you don't understand and paste it here.
you're right he copied it.... Given him the chapter and verse though
Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
randomperson:

that is it you, it takes more than just reading to understand the scriptures.... It's pointless just drop it bro
Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
space007:
you're right he copied it.... Given him the chapter and verse though
i want him to accept his mistake then I will tell him the chapter and verse then enlighten him about what he doesn't understand about that passage he quoted
Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by akintom(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
randomperson:
So Christians say that Jesus lived without committing a single sin. However, these verses show that Jesus told a lie...
8 You go on to the festival. I am not going to this festival, because the right time has not come for me.” 9 He said this and then stayed on in Galilee.
10 After his brothers had gone to the festival, Jesus also went; however, he did not go openly, but secretly.

So, basically Jesus said he wasn't going to the festival but later went secretly. So he lied or am I getting this all wrong

Looking at the crapy account of the fabricated Jesus, he said he was not gonna attend the feast, because the Jews were after his head off his neck.

Being a trickster coward, Jesus disguised and attended the feast. Therefore, Jesus didn't only lied, he's equally a coward.

The later part of the verses that said Jesus stood openly to teach during the feast, was concocted addition, just to cover the cowardice.
Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by DoctorAlien(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
southniyikaye:

2 Likes

Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by DoctorAlien(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
"Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast: for my time is not yet full come. When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee. But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret." Jn. 7:8-10

He probably didn't see the bolded word because he is a freethinker.

Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by randomperson: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
DoctorAlien:
"Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast: for my time is not yet full come. When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee. But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret." Jn. 7:8-10

Don't be silly, I quoted verbatim from the Good News bible
Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by zealblinks(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
randomperson:

you see the effect of warri weed bro.. Stop taking it the earlier the better
Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by DoctorAlien(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
randomperson:
Don't be silly, I quoted verbatim from the Good News bible
I know you wish you could find any fault in the Bible.
Continue trying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by segebase(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
bshsysbs
Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by madone: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
randomperson:

who is this one.re u dat dull

2 Likes

Re: Is this Proof That Jesus Lied In The Bible? by sonofthunder: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
DoctorAlien:

lol

(1) (Reply)

Is This What Jesus Really Looked Like? / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said "Ye Are Gods?" / Christians Should Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.