Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) (3168 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners / 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret / Oldest Woman In The World Reveals Oshiomhole's Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) by Theultimate(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2016
IYAMHO— MADAM Veronica Uloko, a 132 -year-old super-centenarian from Iyamho community, Etsako clan, Edo State, the hometown of the outgoing Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has uncovered the secret of the governor’s uncommon boldness and power.

Curiously, Madam Uloko, who is blind and can no longer walk, wants God to take her life because of the agony she was undergoing over the loss of three of her seven children, especially the 73-year-old son that died in August, this year.
She spoke to Niger Delta Voice, NDV, at Iyamho through her 71-year-old son, Obanor, who served as interpreter during the interview.
Officially, by the Guinness World Records, the oldest living person in the world is 116-year-old Italian, Emman Morano of Verbani in Italy.
Obanor, his son, who said his elder sister is 84 years old, informed us that the death of his elder brother affected the health of their mother, who does not want to live while her children die.

Iyamho people‘re not cowards

Commenting on Oshiomhole, she said: “Our people in Iyamho are not cowards and they live straight forward life, they do not cheat and they are very bold people and I think that is why God blesses us with long life and wisdom, including Oshiomhole, in Iyamho.”
True to her words, outgoing Governor Oshiomhole, indeed, served the state with exceptional heroism and prudence, mouthing it all the time that he was not a coward and would not be bullied by anybody.
He boasted that he uprooted what he described as entrenched political godfathers in the state because God did not give him spirit of cowardice.
One-leg dance: Madam Uloko, who is excited by Oshimohole’s developmental strides in the state, said: “We are happy that only one man came to rescue us, not only our people, the entire Edo north and Edo state.
“God will bless Oshiomhole. When he was announced as the winner, I was dancing with one leg inside because I could not walk as an old woman.”

Prayer for Oshiomhole

“I pray that Oshiomhole will get another big appointment when he leaves as governor. I thank Oshiomhole for what he has done for our people, when you come to our village, Iyamho; you will not recognize the place again, as people continue to tell me because I can no longer see. I have prayed for him and I will continue to pray for him because he made our people proud,” she added.
Asked how she feels at 132 years old, she asserted: “I am very happy that God gave me a long life, but since my son died, I have been praying to God to come and take my life. I cannot remain while my children are dying after getting old.”

Gov’s mother visit

She went on: “Governor Oshiomhole’s mother came to greet me the other day and I was happy. My father was older than me, but I am not happy at all since my son died and I have been weeping since then. I can no longer see well, I use to see very well but I can no longer see well. I have seven children, but one died three months ago, while two died years ago. So I am not happy at all.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/132-yr-old-woman-reveals-oshiomholes-secret/

Re: 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) by pyyxxaro: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2016
Ok
Re: 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) by Sall(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2016
132years old indeed. You people can lie.

1 Like

Re: 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2016
She is 132 and has a 71 year old son.. . That means she gave birth to him at 61... Old people and lies

2 Likes

Re: 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) by ritababe(f): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2016
hmmmm
Re: 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) by igbeke: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2016
132 yrs indeed. I can tell Mr Bubu wants to make Oshiomole his minister of petroleum, but make I dey look

1 Like

Re: 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) by Theultimate(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sall:
132years old indeed. You people can lie.

"Obanor, his son, who said his elder sister is 84 years old, informed us that the death of his elder brother affected the health of their mother, who does not want to live while her children die".

Meanwhile, it was reported in detail news that she had 12yrs delay after marriage.
Re: 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) by Theultimate(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
mrvitalis:
She is 132 and has a 71 year old son.. . That means she gave birth to him at 61... Old people and lies

"Obanor, his son, who said his elder sister is 84 years old, informed us that the death of his elder brother affected the health of their mother, who does not want to live while her children die".

Meanwhile, it was reported in the detail news that she had 12yrs delay after marriage.
Re: 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) by donphilopus: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Theultimate:

Meanwhile, it was reported in detail news that she had 12yrs delay after marriage.

She could be 116 but 132? No!
Re: 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Theultimate:

Meanwhile, it was reported in the detail news that she had 12yrs delay after marriage.
and so?? Having a babe at 61?
Re: 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Theultimate:

and so?? Having a baby at 61?
Re: 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) by Agimor(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
igbeke:
132 yrs indeed. I can tell Mr Bubu wants to make Oshiomole his minister of petroleum, but make I dey look
That's the truth dude.. Buhari is keeping the petroleum portfolio for Oshiomole. Only time will tell.
Re: 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo) by gebest: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
oshiomhole may God give u long life like dis woman with good health in Jesus name, amen

(1) (Reply)

I Learnt Buhari Is Dead / What The Hell Happened To Owerri? / IPOB Expresses Joy Over Visit To UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.