Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results (91182 Views)

2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins / US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by forandy(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2016
US election! Election that they're not shooting gun, no body aff carry ballot and run, is that one election? Mtcheeew!!!
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Missmossy(f): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2016
As if i knew Hillary Clinton won't win, her been a female and all didn't help. TB Joshua should just stay mute forever grin grin

I'm sure Donald Trump would enact every of what he said. His view on women is just too degrading yet he has a wife. Lets see how its going to be.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by sirfee(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2016
I thank you father the God that created the heavens and the earth, he that dwelleth between the cherubims in the place of power, that reigneth in the kingdom of men and he giveth it to whomsoever he willeth, he seth up kings and bringeth them down kings, he bringeth the counsel of the ungodly to nothing and exalteth his children and his name forever. The enemies they are flesh and not God, even if they are spirits there is the father of all spirits whom they are answerable unto. No matter what they say concerning you if God is with you, you are greater, this is a lesson for those that has castegated this man from the beginning I want you to know that you are God and not a man. Rejoice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Clone2020:

When he took office back in 08, the US was in a great recession, today, the unemployment rate is an impressive 4.9%. When he took office, companies were going belly-up the auto industry was at the brink of collapse, today America is adding over 250K jobs every month for over 72months! And the auto industry is thriving! So what failure do you speak of?
We need an administration where our borders are secured, an administration where illegals dont take our jobs, an administration where we can go on with our lives without having worry about where or who the next terrorist explosion is gonna hit. Insecurity, discrimination, dwindling economy, infrastructural and moral decadence, dying maunfacturing sector, we are living on past glory, we just want better and Trump seems like the better candidate to make us great again.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2016
martineinstein:
trump earlier said all american companies will cease outsourcing their hardwares outside USA...dat means apple and other companies with factories in china will be affected

It's easier said than done. Some Americans are dumb if they think those companies will relocate to the states. The Google pixel and Iphone 7 cost a fortune despite been manufactured in China. What do you think the prices will be if manufactured at home?
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by paradigmshift(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

Hence the reason I said "Never Underestimate a business man"

Either ways, I see theyre divided! It was close enough!

America can't be divided ....they will work together... they are not Africans
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2016
Teempakguy:
America is not the world.

besides, from what I see, it seems like all along, you wanted her to win just because she was a woman.

that's sexist.
Duh! Yea right, America isn't the world.

Call the cops, I never knew agreeing on some ideas with a person now equals sexism.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Olakunlae: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2016
I wonder y some people are attaching their tribe to America ?
That guy called Trump UCHECHUKWU is a clown
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Olakunlae: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2016
I wonder y some people are attaching their tribe to America ?
That guy that called Trump UCHECHUKWU is a clown
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2016
I knew Donald Trump will win. And am very happy at his Victory. I feel like throwing a party.

I love the conservative Republicans more than the lose secular Democrats.

I love all he says he wants to do. Let him do them. Let him chase out those immigrants let them go and build their country.
Let him fight ISIS.

I LOVE THE FACT THAT HE SAID HE SUPPORTS ISRAEL TAKING BACK ALL OF JERUSALEM AS THEIR CAPITAL.

I LOVE IT WHEN HE SAID HE IS A CHRISTIAN VERY CHRISTIAN.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

GOD PLEASE REMOVE BUHARI.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2016
tonio2wo:
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

Tuberculosis ntoorrrr!

Afonja soyinka make sure you tear that green card live on tv. grin

Buhari ur time is up! grin

Aishahalliburton come and go to america again let us see. grin

God works in mysterious ways!! Proudly 5%
don't worry buhari will soon die
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by corkpikin(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2016
Goodluck will be laughing so hard right now... Re cool
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by drokiri(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2016
Someone just said "America's worst nightmare was *9/11*, now it's *11/9*." To what extent do you agree that the tables have turned?
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by martineinstein(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2016
ollah1:

It's easier said than done. Some Americans are dumb if they think those companies will relocate to the states. The Google pixel and Iphone 7 cost a fortune despite been manufactured in China. What do you think the prices will be if manufactured at home?
the prices will skyrocket......i know trump cant do all what he said
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Mandu11(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2016
euromilion:
Donald is a very good man,watch out he'll treat blacks better than Obama did.

Am happy for him.
ur head is there.I dnt understand some blacks insecurities about trump
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by blesseddimson60: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2016
Now I completely believe Politics gat nothing to do with emotions or media hype. Congrats Donald Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Trump thank you so much for winning. Now my Uncle who has been in America since i was born without communicating but always active on facebook will be deported. lipsrsealed
lol, your ipobian uncle. Sorry
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by sulips(f): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2016
After a close look @the policies of both Clinton nd Trump, my opinion was that anyone that will promote world peace nd put a stop to terror attack shld emerge d next president of America.
The social media only portrayed pictures of the candidates based on sentiments nd their own selfish interests.
The American govt has bn nothing but an establishment of a group of political elites, it has bn like a circle of same set of people ruling 4rm d very beginning nd Clinton wld have just bn a tool in their hands, the hitch they had against Trump was that he's the typical controversial nd successful businessman that will never agree to be their puppet.
America will now actually mind their business nd stop invading other countries instigating wars amongst countries.
As for our people over there if you have you legal papers to work nd stay then no fear of deportation cos Trump was also an immigrant turned citizen.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by CSTR13: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2016
martineinstein:
trump earlier said all american companies will cease outsourcing their hardwares outside USA...dat means apple and other companies with factories in china will be affected
I actually believe china and the middle-east will bear the most brunt.
Apple, HP,DELL and other american companies outsourcing american jobs to china will be forced to bring them home.
Expect a sharp decline in the chinese economy.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Fidha254(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2016
ollah1:

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Emassive(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Do you still doubt now?
amdoyin82:
I doubt the authenticity of the source of this news..
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by CSTR13: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2016
martineinstein:
the prices will skyrocket......i know trump cant do all what he said
With trump policy of tax reduction, the price may not skyrocket as you much as you think.
Trump will drastically reduce their taxes in exchange for bringing those jobs home.
That is a massive win-win for the american people and the corporations.
Besides, he also has other ways of cajoling them home through the carrot or stick approach and the american people will support him.
There is a reason why apple is the richest company in the world and HP is the most popular computer brand in the world. American foreign policy machineries has oiled the way for them
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Young03:
THE NEXT AMERICAN PRESIDENT IS

DONALD UCHECHUKWU TRUMP

congrats sir

please deport all Nigerian politicians living there

Hillary has called trump to say congratulations Sir

while NL Clinton supporters are crying
no be only uchechukwu, why not amarachi. Trump does not recognize ur tribe in any way.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by thonyrule(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2016
IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
TechOnly:
Donald Trump won the presidency

https://www.google.com/search?site=async/eob_en_sc&q=2016+US+election+results#eob=enn/o//////////////

2016 US election results live from Google.com

Congratulations to Donald Trump, you were my favourite right from day one
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Ejanla07: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
phreakabit:

[size=28pt]Who be this clown? Focus on things that involves and concerns you. Stop making yourself an object of ridicule. I don't care about what happens in the USA. [/size]
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
CSTR13:
With trump policy of tax reduction, the price may not skyrocket as you much as you think.
Trump will drastically reduce their taxes in exchange for bringing those jobs home.
That is a massive win-win for the american people and the corporations.
Besides, he also has other ways of cajoling them home through the carrot or stick approach and the american people will support him.
There is a reason why apple is the richest company in the world and HP is the most popular computer brand in the world. American foreign policy machineries has oiled the way for them

Evasion of Tax is the reason Apple is the richest company.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
MzMercie:

Well, u can say hate, but d people want a change of government, d Democrats have been in power for d past 24 solid years
WTF are you talking about?
President Bush was republican. His father was too. The Senate and house has been controlled by Republicans for years.
Hate won today.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by honeymary: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Heart attack patient waiting.... Trumpet has sound
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by faitheverest(f): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Trump thank you so much for winning. Now my Uncle who has been in America since i was born without communicating but always active on facebook will be deported. lipsrsealed

Please Trump should deport them go sambisa or anywhere,make my papa share the plots of land finish for my brothers joor, to avoid stories that touches the heart.... Even my grand father house no go even enter us sef..
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by klemmsbeat(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yea 5naly God made it hapen...congrates 2 Trump,wer ar those that profesizd dat Clinton wil win,mteeeewww,nawa oh,people jst imagin tinx nd call it a profesy.In America, 1st election result doxint detarmin d winner bt d electoral colege...nd wer is Wole Soyinka ?? Long liv Donald Trump,Long liv America nd long liv Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Obama's Home After White House / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.