Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results (90415 Views)

2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins / US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by lancdoz: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2016
Those that said they will tear their green card we are waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by AreaFada2: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Trump thank you so much for winning. Now my Uncle who has been in America since i was born without communicating but always active on facebook will be deported. lipsrsealed

You're joking, right? cheesy grin

How do you know he has no papers? shocked

Some just didn't or couldn't invest in 9ja at the right time (when they were young enough) and have nothing to come back to. embarassed
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by martineinstein(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2016
ollah1:

Yh yh. You know what's up bro.. vladmir is all smiles right now.
even europe will be smiling...its only uk and china this election wud affect
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by freshness2020: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2016
Unimaginable123:
American are insane
Just like your name! It was unimaginable but it did happen!
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by HomeOfMe(f): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2016
TechOnly:
Donald Trump won the presidency

https://www.google.com/search?site=async/eob_en_sc&q=2016+US+election+results#eob=enn/o//////////////

2016 US election results live from Google.com
Congratulations to Donald Trump! Sanity will return.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Obidikejr(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2016
VickyRotex:
God Bless America!

""This election truly shows that America is broken/divided!"'

Never underestimate a Business Man, he dint become a rich business man in one day!

Anyways, singing "Ija dopin, Ogun Si tan"

Whom shall I fear, whom shall I fear, I am yours..
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by JUHABACH: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2016
i guess the turd sandwich won
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by ATERI(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Is the world order over? Maybe, Maybe not!
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Ekeremgba(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=TechOnly post=50887151] Donald Trump won the presidency

https://www.google.com/search?site=async/eob_en_sc&q=2016+US+election+results#eob=enn/o//////////////

2016 US election results live from Google.com[/quot

biafra loading, kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Greenback: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2016
drnoel:

Ah well if u followed the presidential race u would have heard of those skills. Trump is someone whobwas born with a silver spoon in his mouth. In his own words he inherited hundereds of millions from his father. He is someone who refused to pay his workers, he cheated his tax, cheated his share holders. The list is long. U should educate urself about him before he talk. Plus several businesses he placed his hands in the folded and ruined people's lives.

i bet u educate yourself propely on minding your own goddamm bizness and leave other da vickyrotex baby and ppl to their own opinion..if you gat a problem with other ppl's success and victory,the longest river in the States is in Missisippi or better still,theres a lagoon in homeland lagos nig..u sure know what am saying? grin grin

and seun,whaddahell is with the arabic inscription of the new post page!? angry

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by yareemahaliyu: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2016
T B joshua will be like it's the work of shaitan
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by kaylivin(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2016
now Nigerians will learn to know God for themself

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by mengho(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Am not American, I never went to America, don't have anybody who lives there, No deportation risks, and world war 3 has nothing to do with Africa or Nigeria in geneural.

By d way do you think trump will be friends with Dele mamodu
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Clone2020:
Sad day, this just confirms that there are many racists in America. Anyone who votes for a man who claimed President Obama isn't American is nothing but a racist. Of course the polls didn't show a Trump win because most of these people are closet racists, they won't openly support trump but then voted for him.
Nonsense. White Americans elected Obama as their president in 2008 and 2012. Majority of Americans aren't satisfied with the Obama administration and Hilary doesn't look like the candidate who's gonna deliver and bring the change the Obama administration failed to bring
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by ShaqFu: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2016
izzy4shizzy:
Ok
Simple, people make the mistake of putting em there. grin
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by bcashy: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2016
How this actually improves the lives of our Jewish brother from the land of the rising sun is what I cannot still figure out oooooo. Trump is coming to NIgeria to give them Biafra abi? Trump will now allow easy entry of cocaines and drug into US? They will soon call for his head when what they are expecting is not forth coming, in another news Trump is their new and latest hero now

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by timoteus(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Smooyis:

Shame to you. After all he is not God. He is a servant. He only revealed what God showed him 10 days earlier. What if God had changed His position? Remember God does as He wills.

There is a difference between what God shows you and what you Think God showed you.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Drezinc(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2016
TB Joshua Bet9ja Tickets Don Cast.... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Mystery007(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2016
T.B Joshua bet why nah?
Smh, its a pity. I don believe you finish be dat, nothing you will say dat i will ever believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2016
freecocoa:
The world still isn't ready for a woman leader and won't be in a while from what I see.
America is not the world.

besides, from what I see, it seems like all along, you wanted her to win just because she was a woman.

that's sexist.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Finally wikileaks and Russia are back on the staples of US kitchen cabinet. ISIS i pity you. China needs a strategy.

I wanna see the mexico fence

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by ebuclassic18(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2016
waiting for those that will tear there green card
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Dejohnbull: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2016
buruchi:
Truth is anyone can become President these days. Even a racist, sexist, xenophobic, narcissistic bigot like Trump.
America is seriously f*cked.
Trum have won, hypo or lagoon drink anyone u chose' ur uncles are coming home be ready to welcome them
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by daprince098(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2016
What happend to TB Joshua's prophecy and by now Wole Soyinka should have torn his green card...
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Clone2020(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2016
iRyan:
Nonsense. White Americans elected Obama as their president in 2008 and 2012. Majority of Americans aren't satisfied with the Obama administration and Hilary doesn't look like the candidate who's gonna deliver and bring the change the Obama administration failed to bring

When he took office back in 08, the US was in a great recession, today, the unemployment rate is an impressive 4.9%. When he took office, companies were going belly-up, the auto industry was at the brink of collapse, today America is adding over 250K jobs every month for over 72months! And the auto industry is thriving! So what failure do you speak of?

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2016
MzMercie:
TRUMPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Like I said earlier, I don't know much about US politics, I av nothing against Clinton, but wot I see is people voted for Trump because they are tired of d Democrats, just like Nigerians were tired of PDP
It wasn't because they were tired of Democrats. They simply hated Hillary more than trump.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by chimoskyg(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2016
where is the Pastor that foreseen a women winning abi he predict
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Malawian(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2016
GreatSE:
I FEAR IPOB from Today

see what happen to Mark Z
see what happened to clinton
what happened to Mark Z?
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Smooyis:

Shame to you. After all he is not God. He is a servant. He only revealed what God showed him 10 days earlier. What if God had changed His position? Remember God does as He wills.
Spoken like a true theist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Bimpe29: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2016
Such is life!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by MzMercie: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Lennycool:

It wasn't because they were tired of Democrats. They simply hated Hillary more than trump.

Well, u can say hate, but d people want a change of government, d Democrats have been in power for d past 24 solid years
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by IBpaul(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Glory to HIM that deserves it most.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims / Man Ordered To Leave Mall In South Africa For Wearing 'Indecent' African Attire / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.