Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results (90437 Views)

2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins / US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
thonyrule:
IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!
It might be soon. Trump wants countries to protect themselves with nuclear weapons. He's promised to withdraw american soldiers from some countries if they don't start paying more.
He said the north Korean dictator(ruthless murderer that killed a government official for not sitting straight) is a good leader.
He said Vladimir Putin is a good leader
He said climate change is a Chinese hoax.
The man is an inexperienced fool and they gave him nuclear launch codes.
How does someone move from a reality TV star to president?
Is kanye west next?
The guy has been married three times already and has refused to show his tax returns like every other president before him.

It's like giving a bazooka to a monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by thonyrule(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lennycool:

It might be soon. Trump wants countries to protect themselves with nuclear weapons. He's promised to withdraw american soldiers from some countries if they don't start paying more.
He said the north Korean dictator(ruthless murderer that killed a government official for not sitting straight) is a good leader.
Is kanye west next?
The guy has been married three times already and has refused to show his tax returns like every other president before him.

hmmmmm... I'm lost for words
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by UchaNwababa: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Greenback:

hi,how can i have mine? I need one for me onesy and another for me vickyrotex.. cheesy
Are U a Biafran?
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Ndifereke: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
freecocoa:
Not really, mostly because I'm a democrat by way of reason. grin

Why do I have the feeling you wanted her to win because you want a woman to rule since all the past presidents have all been males? grin
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by autonomous22: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Am ready to treck for Triumph... from Nigeria to USA , I don't care wat it will cost
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by fergie001: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Xflint:

well explained.
Tnx
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by VickyRotex(f): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
drnoel:

Its okay and really not necessarily to say the least. Good night

Thank You!
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by VickyRotex(f): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Greenback:

i bet u educate yourself propely on minding your own goddamm bizness and leave other da vicky.rotex baby and ppl to their own opinion..if you gat a problem with other ppl's success and victory,the longest river in the States is in Missisippi or better still,theres a lagoon in homeland lagos nig..u sure know what am saying? grin grin

and se.un,whaddahell is with the arabic inscription of the new post page!? angry

But wait, what are you smoking gan?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by AVECDEO: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
NoreenUG:

Actually, dumbass, it is the Northerners and their dumb governors that are in soup.

No more John Kerry connection for them
No more Gilbert Chagoury connection for them
No more US aid to their Boko Haram ravaged hellholes
No more loans to Tinubu's empty ventures
And the fact that an ambassador appointed by Bihari was caught campaigning for CLINTON is even worse.
Failure is your lot.
I love your viewpoints and the way you line it up......Mummy abeg marry me if you never marry.....na beg I det beg ooo.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Endy4all(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations President Tuharia sorry Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by nkemjacob2(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Smooyis:

Shame to you. After all he is not God. He is a servant. He only revealed what God showed him 10 days earlier. What if God had changed His position? Remember God does as He wills.
shame to u cos God cannot misled his people and give wrong information. Dont be among those who re easily misled my fake ministers.....
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by everozone: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
God bless Americans who thought it wise enough 2 elect Trump as America's next president.God bless Americans who av given Donald a chance n mandate 2 fix USA.Those who wished Trump failure should take heart.With this big win Biafra is near reality.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
what about wizkid, davido, AY, bovi and other big artistes that party and do concerts in USA especially in NYC??
I am so so confused!
will they be refused to enter USA?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by freecocoa(f): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ndifereke:

Why do I have the feeling you wanted her to win because you want a woman to rule since all the past presidents have all been males? grin
Because you are a man who thinks a woman is devoid of reason?
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Slaveman343: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
shockedgrin
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by UchaNwababa: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Greenback:

hi,how can i have mine? I need one for me onesy and another for me vickyrotex.. cheesy
Just call or Text me on 08162165767 Ok.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
freecocoa:
Duh! Yea right, America isn't the world.

Call the cops, I never knew agreeing on some ideas with a person now equals sexism.
depends on what the ideas are.

I also wanted Hillary to win but we don't always get our way. this time, the code sentence is: "try again later"
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by martineinstein(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
ollah1:

Evasion of Tax is the reason Apple is the richest company.
i beg to differ,bro
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dear Donald Trump,
Now that you have won we expect you to honor your words, please bring back our family members from USA.
We have missed them
-Robert Mugabe 2016
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by VickyRotex(f): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
paradigmshift:

America can't be divided ....they will work together... they are not Africans

What brings Africans into this now?

You guys should try to understand a comment before quoting.

My comment wasnt about "Post" election. It's about the election itself. It's about the difference in margin. It was close enough. What I simply meant is that, they all wanted different things, with no sore loser.

Going by the number of election vote counts itself Note: I dont mean "Electoral College vote" Clinton is actually leading with about 200k votes. So you see the small gap.

If it was by vote counts, so far, Clinton would have won.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by wiloy2k8(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
amdoyin82:
I doubt the authenticity of the source of this news..

u dey ok ?
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by phreakabit(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ejanla07:

E pain am

I am pretty sure you are not Igbo.
You are to dumb to be Igbo.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by paradigmshift(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

My comment wasnt about "Post" election. It's about the election itself. It's about the difference in margin. It was close enough. What I simply meant is that, they all wanted different things, with no sore loser.

Going by the number of election vote counts itself Note: I dont mean "Electoral College vote" Clinton is actually leading with about 200k votes. So you see the small gap.

but oga trump won
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Ndifereke: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
freecocoa:
Because you are a man who thinks a woman is devoid of reason?

No.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lennycool:

Is kanye west next?

Who gave US and co the sole right to own nuclear weapon? If they dont want others to develop and own nuclear weapon, then no one should have it including the US. Going by the record if there is any country that should not be allowed to own nuclear weapon it should be the US, they are the only country in the world that has used it twice in war.

North Korea leader a dictator because the west said so. I thought they said the country is so closed that no one knows what is happening there, how did they get to know that?

To Obama and co Putin is a bad leader because he foiled their plan in Ukraine and because he did not allow them to ruin Syria just the way they ruined Libya (at least Libya is a good example of the river of goodness that flow from the heart of Hilary and Obama)

He is a fool, because you are the one running his business for him, before you said he filed for bankruptcy 3 times, show me a business man that has survived 2 bankruptcy and remains a billionaire and I will show you a smart business man.

The US is a country where you can be anything you want to be, that is why a 'TV reality show' host worked hard and became the president elect.

NB: I am all for fairness, equity and peace but when a small group of people forms cabal and try to lord it over everyone, what happened today is what they get when the masses get fed up. Stop calling the man names, go home and nurse your bleeding heart.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Bifwoli: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
dunkem21:
Zombies wont like this great news cheesy

200 *Likes for Donald Trump will make their year end terribly.. grin

Edited: *500 Votes Likes will wow Donald..
Trump is now watching this space shocked

YES! .. Trump, NLers love you.

I don't like and i'm not a zombie.Trump is unfit for White House plain and simple.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by gangjo61(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
am very happy for dat
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by dunkem21(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bifwoli:

I don't like and i'm not a zombie.Trump is unfit for White House plain and simple.

Why?
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by SaintChukz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

Going by the number of election vote counts itself Note: I dont mean

"Electoral College vote" Clinton is actually leading with about 200k votes. So you see the small gap.

Please show me proof of the above in bold. I hate when people unintelligently try to distort the facts.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by VickyRotex(f): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
SaintChukz:

Please show me proof of the above in bold. I hate people who unintelligently try to distort the facts.

I hope you're gonna accept that you're the one who isnt intelligent, and I hope you will sincerely apologize for not verifying before spewing insults.

Here's the picture attached. And here's your source http://www.bbc.com/news/election/us2016/results

And next time try to read in full, and not distort my sentence.

Here's what I said again:

"Going by the number of election vote counts itself Note: I dont mean "Electoral College vote" Clinton is actually leading with about 200k votes. So you see the small gap.

If it was by vote counts, so far, Clinton would have won.""

Next time, read well, assimilate, before calling someone what you should call yourself. And Google is a friend.

I'm glad the person I sent that reply to, understood me. But you? Smh!

I detest insulting people, but you pushed me.

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Greenback: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2016
UchaNwababa:
Are U a Biafran?
yep,of niger deltan heritage.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by FBS: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2016
Post election Media frenzy and datzall. cheesy

Agreed DT is not your textbook politician, (far from it) but usually people will say what others want to hear to get what they want. However, it does not mean that they will do as promised and you don't have to look very far for examples.

A classic case of "campaign after election"

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims / Man Ordered To Leave Mall In South Africa For Wearing 'Indecent' African Attire / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.