Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat (51218 Views)

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" / President Mahama Calls Nana Akufo-Addo To Concede Defeat (Pic) / Breaking News! Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by KardinalZik(m): 6:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Calling to concede was a standard set by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Thank God, at least Nigerians can now set standards for the international community
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by omolola15(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2016
veekid:

Can't he just speak for himself? Instead of generalising about Muslim in particular? You see when people hide behind keyboard to type nonsense with 5 megabytes given to them by whatsoever network they are making use of; one has no choice than to just skim and pass. But if you think you want to chat with em to exchange words or quotes, you won't realise what you're into until the end when you will release you have been dragged down by their stupidity and they will beat you to it, cos that's what they were.
We have many of em in nairaland, happney65 thinks they are being paid for being bigots? Who is gon pay one for stupidity?

Flat headz claiming to be Yoruba Muslims. Na the new system on nairaland b dt
#tribalbigot

As in the thing tire me oooo. I saw a yoruba name when he first quoted me. And i was trying to be reasonable with him. Then when he replied. I was forced to go and check his posts because I know a yoruba man will not hate yoruba so much like that. What's their gain in doing that. Some people are too jobless. I never even get time for one moniker why will i have multiple
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by omolola15(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2016
KardinalZik:
Calling to concede was a standard set by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Thank God, at least Nigerians can now set standards for the international community

Imagine,where you in Jupiter when Romney called Obama to concede to him in 2012? He even gave a press statement after the call. Standard ko standard ni.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by funlord(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2017
happney65:

grin grin grin

080666419!

I hope you understand now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.