Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat (51208 Views)

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" / President Mahama Calls Nana Akufo-Addo To Concede Defeat (Pic) / Breaking News! Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by nepapole(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2016
But where is t.b Joshua?
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by davodyguy: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Nellybank(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2016
Live from Emmanuel TV... Hahahahahahahahaha. Nigerian prophet una no go kill people with hands falling. Welcome home uncle akan. Missed u all decades

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by MightyThor(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Mexican wall loading........

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Cherishing(f): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Lolz

T.B Joshua

Soyinka

how market nah grin

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Gyanee: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Very good move by clinton
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by DonALdep(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2016
gurunlocker:

Call me T.B Joshua
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Stricker321: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Kakamorufu(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Chai. Dem don get us
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by RENOWNED2(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Why Do People Hate Hillary.? I Dont Understand...People Sure As Hell Do Not Like Trump But He Won?!
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by galadee(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Hillary copied GEJ. grin

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2016
That's my Lady.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by teawhy2788(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Where is TB Joshua o? Cum defend ur prophecy

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Delightbaby(f): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
Congrats Trump. This is lovely.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by jpphilips(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

As it stands now, Nigeria has no western ally.

We allied with the Democrats, who are the core ally of Saudi, A Sunni country.

That is why Bubu has been murdering innocent Shias in cold blood.

IRAN is the number one ally of Russia and being the Capital of Shia Muslims. U can be guaranteed that Russia will back Iran

Against Nigeria anytime anyway.

the CHINESSE would've been another ally but Bubu

Messed things up when he abandoned Chinese investments which Jonathan initiated, for IMF and Worldbank Loan.

ISREAL Is no go area, since Bubu has has declared to the entire world that Nigeria supports the Palestine state with Jerusalem it's capital.

It's time for. IRAN to finally conquer the SAUDIS, they already have Rebels in Yemen and Shia Minority in the OIL rich of Saudi Arabia.

If I were the Biafra sepraterist this is their time

But they should do it in a matured and civil way.

NIGERIA is now a lone soldier in the dessert.

Your Knowledge of foreign policy is so limited that i wonder whether you have read anything beyond Nairaland gossip

7 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by rumaabk(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

IRAN is the number one ally of Russia and being the Capital of Shia Muslims. U can be guaranteed that Russia will back Iran

Messed things up when he abandoned Chinese investments which Jonathan initiated, for IMF and Worldbank Loan.

ISREAL Is no go area, since Bubu has has declared to the entire world that Nigeria supports the Palestine state with Jerusalem it's capital.

It's time for. IRAN to finally conquer the SAUDIS, they already have Rebels in Yemen and Shia Minority in the OIL rich of Saudi Arabia.

Included urself in the problem, u sound like u r from Mugabe's country

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by divide9ja: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
D
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Orikinla(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
I thank Almighty God JEHOVAH for the victory of Donald Trump against all odds.
All the fake prophets in Nigeria and other countries have been exposed.
I said only Almighty God JEHOVAH knows the next President of the United States of America!
But the fake prophets and their multitudes of ignorant followers have been exposed.

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by youngibe(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
Congrats to the boss. I don't know why I love that man Trump. I hope he has a good vision

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Afonjas: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
meanwhile

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by RealJenny(f): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
up Trump!! all these our trial and error prophets sha

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
Okay......next on the news....biafra created outta old Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Gkemz: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
Congrats Trump... Always knw he would win

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by luvmijeje(f): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2016
I hope Nigeria politicians are watching. She didn't go to court o.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Bossontop(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2016
I hope non americans can finally see the true nature of the americans since the recent killngs of blacks (outsiders) was not enuf for some......they only care about themselves and no one else....and i also hope especially we nigerians can understand that it is not the so called heaven on earth instead of developing ourselves we are busy bothering ourselves with other ppls affairs. Personally i believe america has done what is best for america its high time nigeria starts doing what is best for nigeria...and pls can someone tell me when next a black man will be president of america??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by orwell2615(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2016
At last, for the first time in over 20 years, my family members would be completely present for our next family meeting.... . Congrats Mr Trump

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by DJBIGGY(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2016

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by gurunlocker: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
When will this childish, thoughtless ranting cease?

Some of you guys are just too naive about everything from local politics to foreign politics.

Well, what else can one say when some of you think and believe it's possible for America or any other country to say: "Buhari, let their be Biafra" and gbam, there is Biafra.

Ignorance is a disease indeed.
undecided

What he wrote up there is above your reasoning, you don't know anything about foreign politics or affairs..... Talk about the point he raised not the Biafra part.....

6 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by jpphilips(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Why Do People Hate Hillary.? I Dont Understand...People Sure As Hell Do Not Like Trump But He Won?!

You may not understand that because you have failed to make the connection between Boko haram, 20,000 Nigerian lives wasted so far and hillary Clinton

4 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by nollystar(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Congrats to Trump. i wonder what those people dat said they saw woman emerging as US president will tell us again. #TeamTrump

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by akinceleb: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2016
Why are we so concerned? Let enter the water first, make Clinton go sleep and stay in d other rooms where she belong. Congratulations Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by jegz25(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

why can't u wish 4 d world to b a better place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.