Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat (51217 Views)

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" / President Mahama Calls Nana Akufo-Addo To Concede Defeat (Pic) / Breaking News! Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

As it stands now, Nigeria has no western ally.

We allied with the Democrats, who are the core ally of Saudi, A Sunni country.

That is why Bubu has been murdering innocent Shias in cold blood.

IRAN is the number one ally of Russia and being the Capital of Shia Muslims. U can be guaranteed that Russia will back Iran

Against Nigeria anytime anyway.

the CHINESSE would've been another ally but Bubu

Messed things up when he abandoned Chinese investments which Jonathan initiated, for IMF and Worldbank Loan.

ISREAL Is no go area, since Bubu has has declared to the entire world that Nigeria supports the Palestine state with Jerusalem it's capital.

Is it the Western Media? Our president has destroyed that Side with "My wife belong to the Kitchen"

It's time for. IRAN to finally conquer the SAUDIS, they already have Rebels in Yemen and Shia Minority in the OIL rich of Saudi Arabia.

If I were the Biafra sepraterist this is their time

But they should do it in a matured and civil way.

NIGERIA is now a lone soldier in the desert.

For the Crying Afonjatus below me.
Trump may not be the President Of Nigeria but the only
Reason Nigeria won the CivilWar, was because they had the Western backing

Had it been opposite is the case, there will be no Nigeria today.

With UK BREXIT that area 2 is no go area for Nigeria again.

Most of you lot don't understand how international politics works.

" the enemy of my enemy , is my friend"
just when you think you're making sense,don't spill your shallow knowledge on local and foreign politics .
How else could a person be deluded?!
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

IRAN is the number one ally of Russia and being the Capital of Shia Muslims. U can be guaranteed that Russia will back Iran

Messed things up when he abandoned Chinese investments which Jonathan initiated, for IMF and Worldbank Loan.

ISREAL Is no go area, since Bubu has has declared to the entire world that Nigeria supports the Palestine state with Jerusalem it's capital.

Is it the Western Media? Our president has destroyed that Side with "My wife belong to the Kitchen"

It's time for. IRAN to finally conquer the SAUDIS, they already have Rebels in Yemen and Shia Minority in the OIL rich of Saudi Arabia.

just when you think you're making sense,don't spill your shallow knowledge on local and foreign politics .
How else could a person be deluded?!
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by jahsson(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2016
luminouz:

Hmmmm.....the seer is here! Enlighten us please! Rothschild? Who d fvck is he?

Rothschild is not an individual... Its a family with net worth $500 trillion... They are also the chief of the Republican party in d US of A.... Do small research ...
Google is ur friend...
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by jahsson(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2016
Delicious22:
Na 50.000k. (Three zero) Lol. i hope bettercreature can act in according to his moniker and fufil his promise. grin

With full stop and 000..(three zeroes) abi..??.. Nor be comma... Fullstop...
Hmmm... Like u said sha... Hopefully he'll live up to his moniker... Lol...
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by omolola15(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2016
veekid:

Happney65 Hava nah; I'm sure the nigga no go sleep till dawn, him and CNN na something else. Sorry ehn, I realised how hurt you are when I read your post this morning on Facebook when you think Amelica has made a mistake by voting Trump which to your post was equivalent to Buhari.

Take heart bro; this is my time to enter that Amelica sef

He didn't sleep oooo. His gen was on until your people brought light around 2 am. He didn't sleep all through the night. Only for him to be disappointed. Sorry bro happney65 take heart.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by bearos(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2016
It high time we (Nigeria ) to begin to learn from USA,congratulation to Donald TRUMP and 4 Hillary u are an hero
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by rukess: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2016
Congrats Mr Trump
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by veekid(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2016
omolola15:

He didn't sleep oooo. His gen was on until your people brought light around 2 am. He didn't sleep all through the night. Only for him to be disappointed. Sorry bro happney65 take heart.
grin grin his phone must be switched off; I wanted to confirm if he has eaten anything; he might have lost his appetite in the process of e-voting
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Delicious22: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2016
jahsson:

With full stop and 000..(three zeroes) abi..??.. Nor be comma... Fullstop...
Hmmm... Like u said sha... Hopefully he'll live up to his moniker... Lol...
Lol, i hope he will. Though he said it's not going to be the 50k but something close to it. cool

bettercreature, come and prove them wrong. cheesy
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by midol: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2016
omolola15:

Na wah for some people ooooooooooooooooo. I'm wondering how they are thinking this will happen. Trump will just pick up his phone and order buhari to declare biafra. Right? Or he'll declare war on Nigeria until they let biafra go. I don't understand. I see lots of iPob celebrating and saying it's their time.

Make una get small sense na. It doesn't happen like that. You'll realize his first 4 years will pass and you'll still be somewhere in onitsha wishing biafra happens. Wetin concern trump concern biafra. Because na biafra go give USA treasury more money abi. I don't see how trump winning means biafra don happen.

Dream on peeps.

Also some of you expecting your uncle and family back home. It doesn't happen like that. They won't just start breaking down their doors and start deporting them for no reason. If he said stricter immigration policy. It means for the new incoming. Not the ones already their. Also it doesn't mean Nigerians won't be allowed in. It means you'll be allowed in if you deserve it. It doesn't mean pmb won't go to the USA again. There'll always be a UN meeting or something.

But since some of you are too dumb to understand how things work. You all just started dancing thinking you have won.

TRUMP IS POTUS NOT BIAFRA PRESIDENT

happney65 take heart my friend. veekid help me console the guy.

A friend in IPOB told me that Biafrans will be sending a congratulatory letter to Donald Trump and Republican party which have more Biafran friendly politicans like Terry paulson of Townhall.com.

I was made to understand that Biafrans disliked Husseine Obama as he help to install a tyrannic fulani muslim Buhari who enjoyed murdering Christian Biafrans. Husseine Obama also prefered to welcome northern muslim governors into the white house as he himself is a closet muslim.

I learnt from thr grapevine that Pro-Biafrans and Niger delta lobbyists are currently pulling diplomatic strings to build strong diplomatic relationship and build a strong case for the freedom of the entire southern christian part of the country called nigeria from the murderous northern muslims who have murdered christians since the lugardian era.

He maintained that Freedom and restoration of Biafrans and niger delta cannot happen without world power. As nigeria itself exist due to world powers like British.

What should we yoruba muslims do?

*My brother let's stop speaking through double mouths we yoruba muslims would have taunted Biafrans if clinton had won.

Republicans dislike muslims, Terry paulson is a pro-Biafran republican pundit on Townhall.com. Biafrans will make huge diplomatic profit from Republican presidency. No country exist or seperates without world powers even Nigeria exists because World powers it wouldn't have defeated Biafra alone.

I share your pains as a fellow yoruba man who hate seperation inclufing oduduwa and Biafra, I would love Ipob to be foolish but they've clearly shown that they are not. Foolish people don't get Uk reps support and build super radio station. let's take heart.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by DropShot: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

What Hillary did is what our useless and demonic tyrant called Buhari will never do. He (Buhari) will choose to rather die than concede defeat.
Do the needful. Find your way to a lagoon and play there.
grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump, please, please, please for the love of all things good, please concede.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by july66: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2016
ELVISHOT:
Congrats!!! Click to see more videos and photos as she concede defeat.http://newswirenaija..com.ng/2016/11/hillary-clinton-calls-trump-to-concede.html?m=1
Nice one but no big deal because our own GEJ also called PMB. To congratulate him last year.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by chrislilfee(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2016
pharaoh366:

Where all those naira bet prophets dey self?

Mouth closed lipsrsealed
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by barcaboi(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

yet it was same Bubu that has bn frustrating IMF interfering with our economy and went as far as china to sign a deal....get ur facts right
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by MrGerald(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2016
omolola15:

Na wah for some people ooooooooooooooooo. I'm wondering how they are thinking this will happen. Trump will just pick up his phone and order buhari to declare biafra. Right? Or he'll declare war on Nigeria until they let biafra go. I don't understand. I see lots of iPob celebrating and saying it's their time.

Make una get small sense na. It doesn't happen like that. You'll realize his first 4 years will pass and you'll still be somewhere in onitsha wishing biafra happens. Wetin concern trump concern biafra. Because na biafra go give USA treasury more money abi. I don't see how trump winning means biafra don happen.

Dream on peeps.

Also some of you expecting your uncle and family back home. It doesn't happen like that. They won't just start breaking down their doors and start deporting them for no reason. If he said stricter immigration policy. It means for the new incoming. Not the ones already their. Also it doesn't mean Nigerians won't be allowed in. It means you'll be allowed in if you deserve it. It doesn't mean pmb won't go to the USA again. There'll always be a UN meeting or something.

But since some of you are too dumb to understand how things work. You all just started dancing thinking you have won.

Who are you preaching to now? since you've been mocking Ipob because they're supporting Trump,you peeps believe Hillary will win therefore there'd be no strong support for Indigenous people and those agitating for an independent States. Yes we know it doesn't work by putting through a mere phone call but there's always UN law that guides and protects the right of the people, Trump's policy falls into this act.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by basingstoke: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2016
following the foot steps of d great Johnathan.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by CSTR13: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
When will this childish, thoughtless ranting cease?

Some of you guys are just too naive about everything from local politics to foreign politics.

Well, what else can one say when some of you think and believe it's possible for America or any other country to say: "Buhari, let their be Biafra" and gbam, there is Biafra.

Ignorance is a disease indeed.
undecided
You are the ignorant one heree.
The US has created and destroyed nation states, so yes, they can actually declare biafra into being if they feel like it. You can't stop them.
And with a donald trump who doesn't hold Nigeria in any esteem, coupled with a mad president in buhari, a saudi puppet, killing innocent people, best believe america will not keep her eyes closed.
The era of political correctedness is gone. If you want one naijeria, you better pray your buhari behaves.
IPOB has never had a better chance than now, if they can play on the islamo-centricism and blood thirstiness of the Nigerian establishment before the american media and govt .
I am sure you know all this hence the bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by glossy6(f): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2016
omolola15:

Dream on peeps.

grin grin grin grin

Thank God that I am Igbo, Am neither Ipob nor Biafran. I am a Nigerian, full one for that matter grin

Most of them don't know what they are agitating for.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by DAramis: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2016
dangotesmummy:
trump isn't that petty
What if that email is more damaging than you think? Especially the bengazil attack?
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by MrGerald(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
When will this childish, thoughtless ranting cease?

Some of you guys are just too naive about everything from local politics to foreign politics.

Well, what else can one say when some of you think and believe it's possible for America or any other country to say: "Buhari, let their be Biafra" and gbam, there is Biafra.

Ignorance is a disease indeed.
undecided
My friend Biafra's freedom is not up to buhari
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by CSTR13: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2016
As it stands now, Nigeria has no ear in the white house.
All the Nigerian govt officials, from the presidency to parliament were shamelessly and openly canvassing for hillary.
Una go hear shege.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by CSTR13: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2016
glossy6:

grin grin grin grin

Thank God that I am Igbo, Am neither Ipob nor Biafran. I am a Nigerian, full one for that matter grin

Most of them don't know what they are agitating for.
Your president borrowed $30billion and he did not find your igboland worthy of a single dollar.
You are a Nigerian abi? Try contesting for the presidency as an igbo person.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by divide9ja: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

[size=16pt]Well spoken[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by lakeside3020(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2016
ordinary monkey in china predicted Trump will win what's happening all the soothsayer and men of God who are failing in their prediction
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by bettercreature(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Delicious22:
Lol, i hope he will. Though he said it's not going to be the 50k but something close to it. cool

bettercreature, come and prove them wrong. cheesy
Send me a Pm with your bank details
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Delicious22: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2016
bettercreature:
Alright, let me do that with my other handle (Yourmajesty) because this account email is not functioning.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Toofan007: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

Are you claiming to understand international politics with this oversimplified bulls**t? Arrant nonsense!
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by luminouz(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2016
jahsson:

Rothschild is not an individual... Its a family with net worth $500 trillion... They are also the chief of the Republican party in d US of A.... Do small research ...
Google is ur friend...
I know all these bro! What I wanna know is what is so special about them.....u make it seem like they are aliens or some shit like that! Was thinking u will link em with d illuminati n all DAT!
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by athorello(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Oh! Does it mean that someone has been dethroned as the "Hero of democracy"?
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by YourMajesty(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2016
bettercreature:
I have sent you the Pm. cool

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Antoeni(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2016
In d spirit of true sportsmanship, congratulations Trump
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by omolola15(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
MrGerald:
Who are you preaching to now? since you've been mocking Ipob because they're supporting Trump,you peeps believe Hillary will win therefore there'd be no strong support for Indigenous people and those agitating for an independent States. Yes we know it doesn't work by putting through a mere phone call but there's always UN law that guides and protects the right of the people, Trump's policy falls into this act.

Actually I really didn't care or give a fvck about who is winning. It's their country and their presidency. My point is some people on my time line just jumped into conclusion that biafra must happen because trump will command it. Some even went ad far as saying it'll happen before the end of next year. There's another one saying trump will kick buhari out of aso rock and he'll never step foot in America again. We should not be so stupid na. Is that how it works? Do you also also believe all this shits?

OmidinaOlayemi:

A friend in IPOB told me that Biafrans will be sending a congratulatory letter to Donald Trump and Republican party which have more Biafran friendly politicans like Terry paulson of Townhall.com.
I was made to understand that Biafrans disliked Husseine Obama as he help to install a tyrannic fulani muslim Buhari who enjoyed murdering Christian Biafrans. Husseine Obama also prefered to welcome northern muslim governors into the white house as he himself is a closet muslim.
I learnt from thr grapevine that Pro-Biafrans and Niger delta lobbyists are currently pulling diplomatic strings to build strong diplomatic relationship and build a strong case for the freedom of the entire southern christian part of the country called nigeria from the murderous northern muslims who have murdered christians since the lugardian era.
He maintained that Freedom and restoration of Biafrans and niger delta cannot happen without world power. As nigeria itself exist due to world powers like British.
What should we yoruba muslims do?
*My brother let's stop speaking through double mouths we yoruba muslims would have taunted Biafrans if clinton had won.
Republicans dislike muslims, Terry paulson is a pro-Biafran republican pundit on Townhall.com. Biafrans will make huge diplomatic profit from Republican presidency. No country exist or seperates without world powers even Nigeria exists because World powers it wouldn't have defeated Biafra alone.
I share your pains as a fellow yoruba man who hate seperation inclufing oduduwa and Biafra, I would love Ipob to be foolish but they've clearly shown that they are not. Foolish people don't get Uk reps support and build super radio station. let's take heart.

First of all i don't hate separation of power. And i won't stop biafra from going if they wanna go. But seriously read my reply to the first guy is quoted. How on earth does trump winning means buhari will stops being president or biafra must happen before 2017. I'm just being realistic. Terry paulson is just a normal guy that's speaks out when he thinks Christians are being terrorized. He also said the same about the kurdish people. So thinking he speaks for biafra now means trump will give them biafra? Terry wey no get Wikipedia page. The dude is not that important biko. I'll be happy to see biafra to in a way there won't be any bloodshed. All I want is peace for humanity.

But thinking biafra is trump's number one priority is just too stupid for me to accept ni. Anyway I wish them Goodluck in their agitation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.