Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter (64019 Views)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by notoriousbabe: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Kingbuhari:
corn head how far nah ? hahahahaha
i dey o. How is your sister Miss Chindinma cucumber? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by philybuck(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2016
TB Joshua might be right, Trump could be transgender or something. He needs to undergo sexuality test abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Ayinlaokin(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Well, i think that was his opinion and not prediction/prophecy.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2016
jegz25:
Dis US election matter don tire me..gezzzzz.we r in recession in our country and una dey carry US matter 4 head
It is not about America it is about Freedom, Democracy and Justice!
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by lakeside3020(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2016
so TB Joshua no fit tell joke again? grin grin grin grin grin grin,his just joking na aba
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by 111jideofor: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2016
DONALD IKECHUKWU TRUMP, THE NEW POTUS!!!
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by jrusky(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Afonjas will not sleep tonight ooo.... fake prophets full Western Nigeria... TUFIAKWA

See your life do you remember that 95% of those that will be send back home will be from the East precisely the Igbo my own kinsmen who their own land always chased them away.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Kingbuhari(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2016
notoriousbabe:
i dey o. How is your sister Miss Chindinma cucumber? grin grin grin
bobo mgbai hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Chosen1984:
GOOD BLESS YOU!!! You and Clinton are in the same shoes, YOU CAN DISRESPECT ME BUT RESPECT MY FATHER, THE OWNER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

Mehn get d fvck outta ere...n middle finger 2 ur father or watever it is u worship. Am nt as ignorant n stvpid as u.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2016
kachi19:
I don't know why Nigerians are two fast forward ?
Don't u know that the USA election has a 2nd leg rematch tomorrow??
2nd leg kuma grin
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Teddyjames: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016
Prophesy gone west, this is how a lot of women,men fall to fake prophecy everywhere telling them not to do this, not to do that, so many will abadon the destined job,marriage and lots in the name of my prophet this my prophet that..look for your God and let him take control of whatever you do or find yourself, I've seen where a lady was advice by a man of God to leave her husban and 4kids and he started sleeping with her. If you have any problem in deciding things, talk to God to walk with you, his promises forever remains and he has solution to all your pRoblems. Men of God are not spirit or angels, they are humans in flesh like you. Guide yourself in God's word and live peacefully

2 Likes

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by winj: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016
Well nigerians are like sheep, even despite many false profecies they still believe in stupid religions!
olodo people
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2016
cloud9usher:
I said she will win... the HEARTS of her supporters,
not the election.

You people need to be more spiritual to be able to
decode my messages. Amen!

grin
Hahahahahahahaaaa grin TB Joshua no go kill person with laugh
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Vaxt(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Graciouscharis:
I still love Prophet T B Joshua. God bless you sir.
kikikiki u re nt a comedian u re a cucumber
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Vaxt(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2016
philybuck:
TB Joshua might be right, Trump could be transgender or something. He needs to undergo sexuality test abeg. grin
ori e ti danfu e
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by rayoriks: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2016
hmmm. very funny.
priceaction:
lol, from 90s, any body that knows how he does his miracles on live tv will agree the kind of man he is. The only thing i like about him is his generosity and giving attitudes.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by rayoriks: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2016
very funny thou. I like the face.
WaterDrunkard:
Leave politics for politicians now look what people are saying
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ayamprecious: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2016
Irrespective of the predictions made by a prophet, Donald Trump still won d US Election.

LESSONS LEARNT: Never rely on any negative prophecy in your life. They are all intellectual predictions. In his speech he said Secretary Hilary Clinton congratulated US (trump and his supporters) because the victory is about us.

All ye fake prophets trying to stain Christianity YOU WILL BE DISGRACED SOON IJN

1 Like

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by P0intBlank(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Liquidstone: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Need a professional computer or music instructor for private classes?
Please call 08060024856 or 07037299261

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Genesis2000(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2016
WaterDrunkard:
Leave politics for politicians now look what people are saying

I personally did not supports christian politics.

But some people insulted me because of it.

They does not go together.

Our country is not here.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ayamprecious: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Ekeremgba:

this is the concequence of hearing from first heaven and 2nd heaven, pls my nigerian prophets try to hear from 3rd heaven. May be he prophesised from the 2nd heaven, if there is anything like 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

You really schooled in the school of the Holy Spirit. 3rd heaven, the Holies of Holy. The seat of God.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2016
Chosen1984:
YOUR PRAYER POINT SHOULD BE O LORD GOD GIVE ME SENSE!!

Then what will yours be?
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Kingbuhari(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2016
jrusky:

See your life do you remember that 95% of those that will be send back home will be from the East precisely the Igbo my own kinsmen who their own land always chased them away.

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Meanwhile d remix version of my president is black to my president is white by jayz ft kanye west n drake
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by adekalumichael: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
If the prophet speaks in the LORD's name but his prediction does not happen or come true, you will know that the LORD did not give that message. That prophet has spoken without my authority and need not be feared.(Deut.18:22 NLT)
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Chosen1984:
PSALM 62:11
"GOD HAS SPOKEN ONCE, TWICE DID I HEAR IT; THAT ALL POWERS BELONGS TO GOD
THAT IS THE STORY OF Donald and The USA
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Any pastors who have the habit of predicting shud be dejected by his followers
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by nwachukwu9(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Acidosis:
The problem with humans is that even if T.B Joshua's predictionswere correct, they will turn around to say his predictions were based on opinion polls.

Someone like Seun Osewa would be the first to post opinion links in favour of Clinton.

Whether T.B Joshua is right or wrong, those who do not believe him still won't believe. The failed prophesy, however, would not reduce his congregation come next Sunday. Those who have, on many occasions, received true prophecy and revelations from him would not because of this particular one, stop patronizing him.

Meanwhile, those who have always criticized him in spite the previous true prophecies would continue to do so.

My opinion.
God bless you same with me
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by princefaculty(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
When other pastors and imam heard the outcome negating the prediction... JoshuastradamusLie, the man who saw the false #usvotes2016

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
vosquare:
Nigerians gat no chill at all grin grin

LOL!!!Nemi my PH friend...na so the guy dey twist events oh
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Graciouscharis: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Vaxt:
kikikiki u re nt a comedian u re a cucumber

Thank you. I hope you are feeling better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.