Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter (64017 Views)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by july66: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Heheheh Naija gat no chill

Abeg who get T B Joshua's airtel line, I'm trying to call his mtn number now, its switched off grin grin

btw Make una dance to Trump's Victory !!!

Checkout my Signature
TB fall people hand sha. When he said Hilary will win, a lot concluded she was the next President. A man told me emphatically that Hilary will win because TB Joshua said so. In his prophesy for this year which I just went through Dr Okafor of liberation church equally said Hilary will win. When prophet Elijah or Elisha spoke in the bible days, they were spot on. The implications now is that we won't take their prophecies seriously any longer. I rem when Bro Iginla of Champions Assembly Abuja wrongly prophesied or predicted that GEJ will win the 2015 presidential elections, he later came back to say God changed his mind. Maybe God also changed his mind to tell us to depend on Him & not men like us.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by klassykute(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
FuckyourMama:

Mehn get d fvck outta ere...n middle finger 2 ur father or watever it is u worship. Am nt as ignorant n stvpid as u.
hey man what's ur religion?
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by darrie20(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
FuckyourMama:
TB Joshua must b having acute diarhhea ryt now over diz fake prophecy...i guezz even God didn't see Trump winninggrin
you're taking this too far, Common!
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by tivity101: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Donald trump is my uncle
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by moshino(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
Based on this false prophesy, tb joshua should refund all the TITHE he has collected and swallowed.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ucosuagwu(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
I never for once in my Life Believed in this man... False prophet
His sins has cut up with him.. I am sure he wont come to service on sunday

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
What Pst TB Joshua actually saw in his vision.

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
FuckyourMama:

Mehn get d fvck outta ere...n middle finger 2 ur father or watever it is u worship. Am nt as ignorant n stvpid as u.
see how dirty your lips is!!! YOU BETTER GET JESUS B4 its LATE
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Chosen1984:
see how dirty your lips is!!! YOU BETTER GET JESUS B4 its LATE

And see hw f00lish u are...ur so called men of god kip embarassing n exposing ur religion as fraud. U should hide ur face in shame.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Ekeremgba(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
ayamprecious:

You really schooled in the school of the Holy Spirit. 3rd heaven, the Holies of Holy. The seat of God.

when u talk about the holy of holies u simply mean the 3rd heaven so my TB is prophesying from the 1st heaven that is (eligwe nke mbu) cos he is too far from the reality, compare the margin na.

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Larrylarex(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maybe what he saw was the total number of votes and concluded the person with the total number of individual votes wins Clinton has 48% of the total votes, 47% goes to Trump, but the winner must have 270 something something Lol Which Clinton didn't meet up with
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ayamprecious: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ekeremgba:

when u talk about the holy of holies u simply mean the 3rd heaven so my TB is prophesying from the 1st heaven that is (eligwe nke mbu) cos he is too far from the reality, compare the margin na.

We should be careful of Every wind of doctrines people are conjuring up anyhow...... N for mr TB AM NEVER HIS FAN BUT LETS KEEP mute over him. Not that we are scared.

Rather we are learning
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by elijahkayode(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Us Election 2016: Watch Viral Video Of Pastor TB Joshua Prophesizing Hillary Clinton Winning

http://prorant..co.ke/2016/11/us-election-2016-viral-video-of-pastor.html?m=1
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by elijahkayode(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

* Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.
MackBrooklyn:
[size=18pt]This Xmas will be full, so many uncles from Yankee will come home and be like, "Nigeria is a good country, America is so stressful I'm not going back again" cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
centboy123456:
TB JOSHUA’S PROPHECY ON THE AMERICAN
ELECTION – SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6TH 2016
"Ten days ago, I saw the new President of
America with a narrow win. The new President
will be facing several challenges over many issues,
including: passing bills, attempts to possibly pass
a vote of no confidence on the new President.
The boat of the new President will be rocked. "By
the way, in order not to keep you in suspense,
what I frankly saw is a woman.
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

* Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for effective healing for terminal illness,scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

davibid:
The US election results indeed its an eye opener to gullible Nigerians who believe these so called pastors and prophets for their so called "God told me" stories grin
DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically and effectively change the lives of the suffering masses.

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2016

* Remember that the Jewish nation was guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken them a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.
veekid:

that guy na bet9ja ambassador in the spirit; they should cut him some slacks; na wetin hun see for dream b that
fake pastors everywhere
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2016

* Remember that the Jewish nation was guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken them a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.
Yinkatolu:
In India, a fish named Chanakya III predicted Trump will win
the US election.
In China, a monkey, called 'the king of prophets' predicted
Trump as the 45th US president.
In Nigeria, a prophet, called (...) prophecied that Clinton will
be the next US president.
I think I need to write a book or produce a movie titled: The
Fish, The Monkey and The Prophet
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
Examine what Christ is saying about Himself and the miraculous WORKS.
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

by a pastors WORKS he will be known. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;

Hardaysheenar:
hhmmm...this is good...its high time all these prophets knew how to caution their mouths...not everything you are told or heard you say out...I still don't know when prophets leave their primary assignment for election predictions.....had he known he would have predict for BET9JA niggaz like me....lols...I go dey pray for him if I chop

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2016

Kgdavid:

21"You may say in your heart, 'How will we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?' 22"When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

Deut 18:22

The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically and effectively change the lives of the suffering masses.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for effective healing for terminal illness,scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=computer0810 post=50890827][/quote]The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

by a pastors WORKS he will be known. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2016

ollah1:

Well said. They(the fraudstars) should quit calling it prophesy. They only make predictions. It was obvious Clinton was leading in the polls prior to the election tho but most of them only voted for Trump.

All in all. Nigerians should use their brains. Most of these guys are fraudsters. TBJ isn't the only fruadstor that has failed in this kinda prediction. Loads did same during Naija election.

My 2 kobo
Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2016

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.
If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
Chosen1984:
GOOD BLESS YOU!!! You and Clinton are in the same shoes, YOU CAN DISRESPECT ME BUT RESPECT MY FATHER, THE OWNER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit (Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders), and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2016

cucumbar:
EXACTLY! A lot of people don't know when this man started. He became popular after he had become refined. We wey been dey watch am in those days can't be fooled.
John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very WORKS'(miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders) sake.

Today, two thousand years later, Christ is separating the wheat from the chafe. He is separating fake pastors from His chosen ones.
Church goers world wide finally have powerful scientifically verifiable evidence of the true Love of God. For too long Church goers have been fooled.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
freethinker01:
It's now obvious that all these so called men of god or should I say god of men predict. Use your head. All their prophecies are fake so is their so called God.
Hi Freethinker01, Your method of questioning spiritual things is actually misleading you, not the enlightened readers of this esteemed website, Nairaland.com. You seriously underestimate the intelligence of readers here by making bold but stupid claims because they refuse to change their belief which is based on powerful Biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus Christ.

What mind-blowing scientifically verifiable evidence do these readers have that can quickly and easily prove to you that this Jesus that you hope to destroy still lives and is doing exactly the same things for people that he did more than two thousand years ago?

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.
In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems from all over the world are healed and delivered from demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.

The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of Jesus CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !

The end goal of your type of comments has always been to try and trap the few unenlightened ones.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:

Yawns!
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
Dotwillis1:
Heheheh Naija gat no chill

Abeg who get T B Joshua's airtel line, I'm trying to call his mtn number now, its switched off grin grin

btw Make una dance to Trump's Victory !!!

Checkout my Signature
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by freethinker01: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Hi Freethinker01, Your method of questioning spiritual things is actually misleading you, not the enlightened readers of this esteemed website, Nairaland.com. You seriously underestimate the intelligence of readers here by making bold but stupid claims because they refuse to change their belief which is based on powerful Biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus Christ.

What mind-blowing scientifically verifiable evidence do these readers have that can quickly and easily prove to you that this Jesus that you hope to destroy still lives and is doing exactly the same things for people that he did more than two thousand years ago?

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.
In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems from all over the world are healed and delivered from demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.

The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of Jesus CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !

The end goal of your type of comments has always been to try and trap the few unenlightened ones.
tell all these to the gullible and the docile.
Re: US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter by ScienceWatch: 1:41am On Nov 26, 2016
freethinker01:
tell all these to the gullible and the docile.
I have told you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.