Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results (35580 Views)

Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by tammie24: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2016
Who she epp Abeg

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by noetic5: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Mologi(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2016
who u epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by dunkem21(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2016
Amabeast:
Meanwhile
Wole soyinka right now

Hahahaha.. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2016
All these stories are bullcrap...!!
Trump won because of one reason:
After 8 solid years of black governance, these white Americans don't want any more of non-American influx into America.
They had Jobs to protect, dominance and Etc.
Trump held that key and even Democrats secretly voted for Trump!! Believe me.
After 8yrs, they will realize their pain like we are all doing now in Nigeria...
#Buharichange = #Trumpchange

4 Likes

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Amabeast: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
if Nigeria was a sane country, your type suppose dey jail.
For what offence exactly

U need this

2 Likes

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by modath(f): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2016
[size=14pt]The annoying thing is that it was her disastrous intervention in Libya that led to the escalation of the Boko Haram insurgency because the overthrow of Gaddafi destabilized much of North and West Africa by putting sophisticated light weapons in the hands of non state actors like Boko Haram[/size]

Just going to highlight the above, so the ignorant cretins who put the blame for BH on President M. Buhari can get acguire tashere knowledge... cool

P.S... Y'all can keep it civil, we all don't have to agree on a point or act like uncultured apes that most of you are...

The button to fix y'all is still blazing... #StandBack

2 Likes

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2016
I love trump

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by lordm(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Make I park here
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by PerfectEsquire(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2016
Sincerely speaking, no real man will allow to be ruled under a woman, especially in U.S the world center.

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Presidiotbuhari: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2016
Amabeast:
Meanwhile Wole soyinka right now
^^^ This man is an embarrassment to other learned professors

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by CeeTeeOoo: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2016
Oga Reno,

I throway salute! You can only give what you have and Boy! you were very right on the money.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by fineboynl(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2016
wetin concern Nigerians sef for US matter

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by freeze001(f): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This idiiot ought to be arrested and locked up like his goons. He is too vocal and say trash

What exactly do u mean by being too vocal and what is wrong with that? When did it become an offence to be arrested and locked up for?

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by obc: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
God bless you for speaking out...The world would be a better place if people can come out and express their views with all sense of bravado and candor. Up Trump!!

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Kennedymac(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
truth they say is bitter and reno has spoken the truth jah bless u reno the afonjas as usual will find a way to counter it

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by MrFootball(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Reno made some valid points sha. Trump congrats. Dats democracy for you, i never tot d electoral college will vote for him, tho i was so sure of him winning d popular votes.

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by dechriscool(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Ovokoo: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Everybody now claims to have supported trump from the beginning.
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Timbial(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bleep wole soyinka....am sure he must have torn his shit green card by now lol

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by ephi123(f): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
obiremy:
Who Hillary Clinton Epp?

By Reno Omokri

On Election Day 2016, I urged all my friends to go out and vote for Donald Trump with the following message:

'Get out and vote for the unborn fetus, get out and vote for God ordained marriage between a man and a woman, get out and vote against transgender bathrooms, get out and vote against Roe V Wade, get out and vote for Donald J. Trump! He might not be perfect, but he will promote those conservative values that have kept a check on the moral fabric of society and nominate conservative Supreme Court Justices.'

And why were my people so appalled? Because we are an emotional people who take decisions based on what we want right now rather than what we want eventually.

Most African Americans voted for Hillary because they bought into the lie peddled by the mainstream media that Trump is a racist. Most Black Africans supported Hillary because they did not want Trump to clamp down on immigration into the US.

But my people failed to take into account the big picture!

What are our cultural values as a Race? Do we as Black people, whether African American or Black African, really support gay rights and gay marriage? Trust our copy cat culture, if Hillary had been elected she would have strengthened the gay marriage lobby and her Supreme Court nominees would have made it a reality and the next thing you know we would want to copy it hook line and sinker.

But let me get technical. What did Hillary Clinton do for Nigeria or Africa when she was Secretary of State?

My people are just too sentimental and forget how she dithered and resisted naming Boko Haram as a terrorist group. We have forgotten how she led the effort to use the Leahy Law to frustrate Nigeria's efforts to buy weapons from the US and when we could not buy from them she and her contemporaries also frustrated our efforts to buy from Israel.

My big question to Nigerians especially is this-Who Hillary Clinton Epp? Our follow follow is too much. In real economic terms what did we stand to gain from Hillary Clinton?

Though I have been a life long Republican since first coming to America as a nine year old, I suspend that status in 2008 to support a fellow Black man, President Obama out of purely primordial reasons (he is Black as I am) but to be honest, what has Africa and Nigeria gained from eight years of Obama in the White House?

He never visited Nigeria. He never packaged any special economic package for Nigeria or Africa.
Say whatever you want to say about former President George W Bush but no other US President has been as radical in his support to Africa as Bush number 43!

For giving more than $5 billion in humanitarian aid to Africa annually, President Bush goes on record as having given more assistance to Sub Saharan Africa than any other president including President Obama!

At least with Trump we know that he will take on ISIS and other radical Islamic groups and that includes Boko Haram!

Moreover, Trump has pledged to curb China's global dominance and to do that he would have to match China dollar for dollar in Africa and when China and the US compete Africa gains.

I am with Reno on this one.

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by drnoel: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Amiano:
I hope America has nt made d same mistake dat Nigeria made. Trump looks so radical to be given that much power

When they start groaning like Nigerians do u will.remember ur statement.

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by ephi123(f): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
As long as the American change is not the same as the Buhari / APC change, then they are in safe hands, otherwise... the story only just started!

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Image123(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Oga Reno, it's either you bought or you didn't buy weapons. How do you manage to hold the two positions at once. Yesterday, it is the weapons you bought that army is using, today Hilary stopped you from buying weapons. While I'm not having any preferences in candidate, it is good to inform you that Trump is NOT the saviour too.

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by NigPatriot(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This idiiot ought to be arrested and locked up like his goons. He is too vocal and say trash

must all your posts be so hostile? you need help man!

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by freshcvvs: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Some strong points..
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by raymondcoker(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Some Africans, mostly Nigerians, don’t know when to draw the line. They believe they have an opinion in all situations. For once, think before you talk. Or better still think and then shut up. On social media, I see a lot of people predicting Trump’s victory or Clinton’s victory. This is typically ‘ọ nọ n’ụlọ mara ihe rụrụ n’ahịa’. How could you be in Nigeria and predict who wins in an election you have no business with? An election you will never participate in. I read someone going at a length to justify Nigerian citizens’ involvement in the election. Are you for real? One of the respected people we have in this country will tear his green card and one dry ‘man of god’, very dry, who is yet to predict how we will come out this economic recession plaguing us, talks about how ‘a high spirit’ revealed to him who wins in the election.
Sometimes, we put ourselves in a terrible situation and then complain. We could have sat on the fence on this issue. Ready to follow whoever wins. How could we approach Clinton knowing we antagonized her election? Or how could we meet with Trump having in mind that we wanted to tear our green card?

1 Like

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by femiphillips007(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Orikinla(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
obiremy:
Who Hillary Clinton Epp?

By Reno Omokri

Omokri is the founder of the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California, author of Shunpiking: No Shortcuts to God and Why Jesus Wept and the host of Transformation with Reno Omokri

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210611723746588&id=1152008079

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes / APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.