Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results (35579 Views)

Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Myself2(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This idiiot ought to be arrested and locked up like his goons. He is too vocal and say trash

Are you referring to yourself ??
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Myself2(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Can't wait for that secret cult founder with overgrown white beards to tear his green card.Yeye fowl
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Ramanto(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump is no refined enough for such position
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by repogirl(f): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol, when Trump shows his true colours Reno Omokri go shock. Make we just dey watch.
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Chigold101(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Amiano:
I hope America has nt made d same mistake dat Nigeria made. Trump looks so radical to be given that much power
bros...
Nigerians didnt vote for Buhari.
Officials rigged Buhari into power. We are paying the price of RIGGING a man into power.

Americans voted for Trump... He wasnt rigged in.

Think about this?
If north east was in tumoil, and people deserted their houses because of Boko Horam. They had 90% PVC collection.
Who collected them? The people in IDP camp? Abi?
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by tiwiex(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This idiiot ought to be arrested and locked up like his goons. He is too vocal and say trash
he gave a sound analysis and your response was trash. it was this same approach from Clinton supporters and camp that cost them the election. Everyone was deaf to reality. Just the way you are refusing to read Reno's points. I was wondering why the confidence Hilary would win. I was actually in doubt. But Africans live by faith.

We concluded she was winning based on emotions and faith. I think the Dems knew there was trouble a long time ago. The reason why Obama kept campaigning. Think about it. He won the primaries in a land slide. All those who voted for him then would vote in the general. Right? So how could we have missed that fact? The defence on growing wealth by the dems is restricted to the educated and urban population. Do you know how many Americans are not college educated? Probably a paretto ratio. Which is the way it usually is. It means 80% don't benefit directly from Wall Street. We missed that too. That was his target. Like Reno said, who Hilary Epp? African Americans are averagely poorer (and don't believe Obama helped them so Hilary would have been same of the same). So are the white non-college degree holders i mentioned. Let us stop seeing America from the prism of movies and media. There are a lot of dissatisfied people here. Surprisingly, he still got more Latino voters compared to Romney 4 years ago. It means the Latinos are less concerned about the deportation and their economy must be really messed up. Reno has been here since he was 9 and he is also a very objective person. In fact, now I would rather listen to him that Wole Soyinka. Soyinka na just emotions jare.

By the way, I hoped Hilary wins but I had my doubts because it lacked objectivity. Only if they had thought so too.
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by MilesLamar(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
abi
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by igwedaboss(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
casttlebarbz:
Truth is bitter
my bro.. It's very bitter, the truth is never fair and that's why the people on top will always control the masses because all they do is tell them all they want to hear then go behind and do theirs..
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Dmano: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
Reno,God blessed u,i was actually praying 4 Donald 2 win & he won so am happy
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by drchux(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
drss2:
reno on point. dis is notin but d truth.
contrary to media propaganda painting Trump a racist, he ended up winning in major african american strong holds in d elections. a strong message dat not all blacks were fooled by "Donald Trump is a racist vibe" by d media.
clearly black americans demselves know dat they ar better off with Trump as president dan hillary clinton.
d just concluded american elections shows dat americans were not swayed by lies n media propaganda.
which african american stronghold if I may ask?
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by ststyreal(f): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Check your self and tell me who should be "arrested and locked" like you've just said. He made a convincing statement but you, what have u to say? Only insult Smhhhhh
Re: Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results by Decent09(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
obiremy:
Who Hillary Clinton Epp?

By Reno Omokri

Omokri is the founder of the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California, author of Shunpiking: No Shortcuts to God and Why Jesus Wept and the host of Transformation with Reno Omokri

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210611723746588&id=1152008079

Reno Mimi Boy, Go and Get Sense Jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) / Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation / Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.