Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog (30023 Views)

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by bamisepeters(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
What you will say within your mind immediately you see the topic of this post will be "i know already, i have seen many".

This goes beyond that as many needs to see positive reasons beyond separation or breakup.

I wouldn't like to bring destiny into my write up, but as a philosopher, even if i don't want to, i would have done it before realising i don't want to.

No matter how hard we try, some relationship will not last to reach the altar because no one can cheat destiny.

At times, we cry when someone we love dearly break our heart and to get the emotion and psychological effects back to shape takes time.

During that trial period many will say i am not sure i will do this again, meanwhile it only takes few moment and you are in another one before you know it.

It is not easy for me to say this too, but for a relationship that is at the verge of reaching the final destination which could not, lessons from the relationship can go a long way to make your next relationship a success as your last relationship has built you for the person you are now or to still be with.

If you are in any relationship now please don't feel bad about this as it is reality and i am not saying something will happen to your relationship in case you are determined to seal it with that person.

It is not easy though but the truth is, we must still forge ahead as break up is not the end of the world.

One thing i always say to those in relationship is that "if anything will lead to your break-up try not be the subject, that even if the deaf hears the reason, the other person will be blamed"...

..." and not because you are not the subject, you must now announce from house-to-house your ex caused it". Just let the sleeping dog lie and move on as a better being.

Later, that person who is at fault of the break-up will regret and learn from that mistake which will make him or her better in his/her new relationship while you are also cautious in your new relationship not to make that same mistake your ex made because it can go either ways, and this will make you better also.

And if you both separate on a mutual ground, then, the lesson you both learnt from the experiment will be too good to be neglected in your new relationship.

A bad boyfriend/girlfriend to so many people are now good husband/wife and mother to their spouse and kids now, so forget your heart was broken by someone, the fact is just that you were made to meet each other to learn for you to be the best in your real home.

I wouldn't say you should not cry in case it happens, please cry, but your errors in that past relationship should go out with the tears.

Many great homes you see today, the couple once dated someone else before meeting the one they are now calling their husband/wife and some pretty pet names you never knew existed.

Break-up is not easy, and to get over it might be an herculean task, however, while in a relationship do have it at the back of your mind that not all relationship ends in marriage, but you have to see the positives in the break-up which should help your future relationship instead of dwelling on the past and expect the restoration miracle.

Life is a lesson, the more you live the more you learn and the wiser you become.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/11/not-all-relationships-end-in-marriage.html

30 Likes

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by rexericx(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by herzern(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2016

I still don't understand what this thread seem to propaqate.....

We shouldn't feel dejected after breakup??........ grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by finalbosss1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
nice
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Arian11(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
wow good job
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
It is not as easy as you write. The heart wants what it wants. But still a good advice.

7 Likes

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Phi001(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
So basically, this is another ZeeWorld story...

Destiny...

Wait first, but I'm still on ban na...

Ts like this commenting is a spiritual something...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by eezeribe(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
OK
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by IAmOged(f): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Na D Unserious western-civilized relationship pattern wey we adopt coupled with some africa spirit-koko palava dey spoil relationships nowadays abeg comot destiny

You go don dey like and dey commited to ur omo pupa girl dey go oo, den one prophet will come and tell u say na omo dudu God plan.for you...

den girls also with all these media thingy go dey fantasise instead of..being realistic.

women are d cause of many relationship breakout these days than men..

until we practice relationship in the way of an africa.....heartbreak just dey start ni oo

10 Likes

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Laveda(f): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
undecided That's to say we should all have breakup at the back of our minds while dating.

Issorait.

1 Like

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by goingape2: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
bamisepeters:
What you will say within your mind immediately you see the topic of this post will be "i know already, i have seen many".

This goes beyond that as many needs to see positive reasons beyond separation or breakup.

I wouldn't like to bring destiny into my write up, but as a philosopher, even if i don't want to, i would have done it before realising i don't want to.

No matter how hard we try, some relationship will not last to reach the altar because no one can cheat destiny.

At times, we cry when someone we love dearly break our heart and to get the emotion and psychological effects back to shape takes time.

During that trial period many will say i am not sure i will do this again, meanwhile it only takes few moment and you are in another one before you know it.

It is not easy for me to say this too, but for a relationship that is at the verge of reaching the final destination which could not, lessons from the relationship can go a long way to make your next relationship a success as your last relationship has built you for the person you are now or to still be with.

If you are in any relationship now please don't feel bad about this as it is reality and i am not saying something will happen to your relationship in case you are determined to seal it with that person.

It is not easy though but the truth is, we must still forge ahead as break up is not the end of the world.

One thing i always say to those in relationship is that "if anything will lead to your break-up try not be the subject, that even if the deaf hears the reason, the other person will be blamed"...

..." and not because you are not the subject, you must now announce from house-to-house your ex caused it". Just let the sleeping dog lie and move on as a better being.

Later, that person who is at fault of the break-up will regret and learn from that mistake which will make him or her better in his/her new relationship while you are also cautious in your new relationship not to make that same mistake your ex made because it can go either ways, and this will make you better also.

And if you both separate on a mutual ground, then, the lesson you both learnt from the experiment will be too good to be neglected in your new relationship.

A bad boyfriend/girlfriend to so many people are now good husband/wife and mother to their spouse and kids now, so forget your heart was broken by someone, the fact is just that you were made to meet each other to learn for you to be the best in your real home.

I wouldn't say you should not cry in case it happens, please cry, but your errors in that past relationship should go out with the tears.

Many great homes you see today, the couple once dated someone else before meeting the one they are now calling their husband/wife and some pretty pet names you never knew existed.

Break-up is not easy, and to get over it might be an herculean task, however, while in a relationship do have it at the back of your mind that not all relationship ends in marriage, but you have to see the positives in the break-up which should help your future relationship instead of dwelling on the past and expect the restoration miracle.

Life is a lesson, the more you live the more you learn and the wiser you become.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/11/not-all-relationships-end-in-marriage.html
piece of shiit!

i don't even know why i quote this jargons undecided

3 Likes

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by admax(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by gameboy727(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Oyecute(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Great piece

1 Like

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Vendoor(f): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
All these relationship talk don tire me sef... .
Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by oluFELAxy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
We are all testing ourselves...

1 Like

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by slurryeye: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
True

1 Like

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Flexherbal(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Flashh: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Relationship doesn't guarantee marriage, but gives room for sex.

3 Likes

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by nenkwa(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
This is very helpful.nice write up.

1 Like

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Buking1: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hahsh
I hv dated up-to 5 gals and sepreted from them but not in hash way even till now all still wish we could be together but I converted all of them to be my best friends

I never wish to hurt anyone mostly ladies.. So I hv my way of given then a reasonable reason to be off
It depends how u lay your foundation from the start.
Honest is d key for soft-landing.
If you find it hard to get your dream girl halla @ me let me give you what made me every ladies boy..
Like TB J not to keep u in suspense it's not juju oo but simple what u will say ND do u will get any girl u dream grin grin
Quot me and I will give u my social ID

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by curiousmind11: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
If this is true, why do most women kill (physically or otherwise ) when the relationship doesn't end at the alter?
Most guys will cry and move one. But women, even if they were the reason for the breakup will fight dirty, and may even make it a generational fight.

Some women have to learn this and learn fast!!
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by babyfaceafrica: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nanense
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by anderkruse(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by IMASTEX: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Okay
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by kaeycea(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Buking1:
Hahsh
I hv dated up-to 5 gals and sepreted from them but not in hash way even till now all still wish we could be together but I converted all of them to be my best friends

I never wish to hurt anyone mostly ladies.. So I hv my way of given then a reasonable reason to be off
It depends how u lay your foundation from the start.
Honest is d key for soft-landing.
If you find it hard to get your dream girl halla @ me let me give you what made me every ladies boy..
Like TB J not to keep u in suspense it's not juju oo but simple what u will say ND do u will get any girl u dream grin grin
Quot me and I will give u my social ID
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by Buking1: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Send ur whatsapp on this mail nigeriastandup@gmail.com [quote author=kaeycea post=50927719][/quote]
Re: Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog by schumastic(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Vendoor:
All these relationship talk don tire me sef...

Abeg.

is for those who are in it not for the singles grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliyu Giwa Releases His Pre-wedding Photos / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User / As A Lady, Which Would You Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.