Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

TB Joshua Prophecy Has Been Restored Back On Facebook - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophecy Has Been Restored Back On Facebook (798 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Prophecy Has Been Restored Back On Facebook by prinsam30: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
the prophecy that was initially deleted on the their facebook page has been restored back....

screen shots below

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1266710513449722&id=103470916440360&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6350968012091970586%3Amf_story_key.2345889607028455362

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy Has Been Restored Back On Facebook by prinsam30: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
more...

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy Has Been Restored Back On Facebook by SirLewis(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Religion and gullibility, I bow my head in shame for them.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy Has Been Restored Back On Facebook by NOC1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol Prophet of baal. god of men
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy Has Been Restored Back On Facebook by prinsam30: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
God works in a mysterious ways

I still believe in the Holy prophet of God TB Joshua
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy Has Been Restored Back On Facebook by JackBizzle: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
In a sane country, TB Joshua's ministry would have been derailed by this astonishing blunder of a prophecy.

But the average Nigerian christian is gullible......so, the merry go round continues!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy Has Been Restored Back On Facebook by hopefulLandlord: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
interesting
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy Has Been Restored Back On Facebook by promise10: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
JackBizzle:
In a sane country, TB Joshua's ministry would have been derailed by this astonishing blunder of a prophecy.

But the average Nigerian christian is gullible......so, the merry go round continues!
If he had predicted right, you guys will call it coincidence. And that he played smart!

Now, if see no way his prophecy would affect your life.

If his false prophecy was fulfilled(not false), you would still say that it is just a mere guess. I don't doubt it though!

But, now his false prophecy failed, you have all the time and ANGER you want to spew hates on a non-existent God.
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy Has Been Restored Back On Facebook by JackBizzle: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
promise10:

If he had predicted right, you guys will call it coincidence. And that he played smart!

Now, if see no way his prophecy would affect your life.

If his false prophecy was fulfilled(not false), you would still say that it is just a mere guess. I don't doubt it though!

But, now his false prophecy failed, you have all the time and ANGER you want to spew hates on a non-existent God.

(1) (Reply)

The Whole World Has Been Deceived? / Who Ordered The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman ? Come In Here!!! / Share Your Experience You Have Had With A Fake Pastor Or Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.