Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC (116119 Views)

Flashback To When Pastor Sunday Adelaja Exposes MMM Promoters / Presidency Buhari Calls MMM Promoters Fraudsters, Maps Out Strategy To Stop MMM / Breaking News: We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters, EFCC Tells NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by charlsecy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
ceejay80s:
they are all pretending its ok, so other new participant will put their money for them to be paid with it and they will withdraw for the mmm stuff, u no know say if new people no put in their money the old ones no go see their own money collect
Your ignorance about MMM is just smelly.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Sard(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
The country must be the worst in the world. Apart from the directives of the house of rep, I noticed that all those that are not participating are secretly praying for it to collapse. Com'on, that you don't participate doesn't mean you should wish for its collapse.
This country is doomed! We're even after our fellow's downfall.
MMM pair me jare, make I PH.

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
hotspec:

Human beings have 2 brains. The right brain and d left brain. i can see u have nothing right in ur left brain and u have nothing left in ur right brain. I can understand ur frustration, òpònú afófun-gbému. By d time u lose all ur money, u will still cry come here. Aláìnírònú, apòdà.
Its a pity their are so many deluded members in the system
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by dguyindcorner(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Babaelemu:
my co worker here in south africa lost 5000 rand app 120 000 to MMM i warned but he wouldnt listen. the fact is in this scheme there will always be a victim. bitcoin minning seems better!

Bros why you dey lie?

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by uzuede4(f): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
onstelly:
I don't wanna say these people are jobless, wait oh is it their money. Nawa oh
onstelly:
onstelly:
My sister ask dem oo
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
iamphotoshoot:

Oga all-knowing, please tell us how they can shut it. undecided. Because, clearly, it isnt hosted in Nigeria.

So because it's not hosted in Nigeria it can't be shut? ....this something an 8years old should know..
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by stilldan001(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
You dont know what you're saying... there's no website that cant be shut.... its not like the will shut its server... Na make dem tell all netwrok service to bock MMM site from opening on their service..... MTN, Airtel, Glo, Spectranet, smile ..ETC... if them tell them to block MMM web site it wont be opening again.... And dont forget liberty reserve site was completely shut by the u.s... so there's no web that cant be shut.

chilet4cici:

see mumu which website u want shut down... do you know where the website was hosted that I want to shut down?...even countries that are more advanced have not been able to do it talk more of Nigeria...abeg park well jare enemy of progress

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Tobium1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

So wait... Lol...... As you are like this now, you don't have any money in your bank account?

De money in my acct is not stable, I withdraw and deposit when I please, it's my money, I can do wat ever I choose wit it
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tobium1:

De money in my acct is not stable, I withdraw and deposit when I please, it's my money, I can do wat ever I choose wit it

But it stays for at least 24hrs ,no?
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by stilldan001(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
No Website that cant be shut.. it doesnt matter where it was hosted... ASK what happened to liberty reserve... They were shut completely....

And to shut MMM. the only thing the Naija Government would do will be to block the site from opening on any Nigeria web IP and ISP
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by dguyindcorner(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Gabbyraze:

Ds long epistle about MMM,are u Russian by birth,citizenship or marriage. With the so called financial freedom u preach and d fact that we have over 7 billion people in d world,y is d poverty level still high? Y some people never take bank loan take do MMM,then repay d loan and use d profit to keep trading. Homie na only greedy man dey fall for fast cash

Bros sorry o. But your comment is the dumbest so far..

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
finally1:
mmm sucks

What do you know about MMM that makes it suck. Have you invested in it and lost your money. Have you a friend , member of your family or neighbour that has been scammed by it.

If MMM sucks what about Football betting that the useless lawmakers have not talked about.

please tell us your bad experience about the scheme. And if you have got none. Retrieve your sucking statement and don't mislead ppl about something you know nothing about.

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Humblea(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Am pretty sure that most Rep Members are also participants. Leave MMM alone and concentrate on the poor economy and unemployment.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bsmartt(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
MMM is a community of like minded people who believe that everyone is entitled to a comfortable life. It circular flow of wealth. I think government should just tell Nigerians to be careful not looking after those behind the scheme.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by dguyindcorner(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
bluecircle470:
Let me tell u, by d 2nd quarter of next year many of u depositing in d so called mmm will shed tears cos ur savings will follow d wind . Nigerians!! Wake up!

Ope o...TB Joshua has spoken!

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by ekanDamie: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Is that so?..... So how many Nigerians are doing this MMM again?
enough to disturb the banks.
and it's not d number of people alone but d volume of transactions that also affects them more
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by AntiZombie: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
chilet4cici:
At times I laugh when people say FG will shut down MMM as if mmm is one shop at ebutte-meta, oyingbo or Alaba market, as if MMM is one company at Agbara industrial estate.my take, if FG can not stop u from browsing the internet,they can't stop u from access and runing ur mmm account. Let me shock u. MMM program is not a program that started yesterday. it has survive tougher periods than this. It passed through fierce fire, yet it came out refined, crystal sparkling and purer than GOLD. your own MMM can only stop when you as a participant stop to participate. Clever sergey mavrodi saw the feature and designed MMM not to depend on anybody to survive. So, with this Strength of MMM, it is possible for MMM to stop existing in a country but mmm can never stop being in existence. Remember there are over 7billion people all over the world. Your country is just a fraction. In short who u be? Also it is possible for only you in ur country to be the only one doing mmm. That is why we have the Bitcoin which connect u to global bank and every other people in other part of the world doing mmm. If u think u don't want to continue with mmm because of what u heard, I beg park well, and let people that dare big things take the center stage of the new financial revolution that bridge the cap between the rich and the poor. The battle of life maybe for everyone, but those that conquer their fears and dare big things are called achievers. In conclusion, always remember this, with or without you mmm will achieve it's goal which is to raise multi-millionaires, why don't u face your fears today, join us in the battle for financial freedom and be counted among the self-made millionaire courtesy of MMM. Nobody can stop u from achieving what u desire except you stop urself. Together we can do alot.

the hustle is real
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
I know that Politicians share money among themselves like its tissue paper, if u hv ever worked in Sheraton, Eko Hotel and Transcorp Hilton hotel, Nordic Residence, Hotel Bentley, Protea Hotel, The Nordic Villa, Grand Towers Hotel, Agura Hotel, Berk Shire Hotel, Madugu Hotel, Grand Ibro Hotel, Oak Place, u will see the bigotry of our Nigerian politicians sharing constituency allowances and project allocation money or sitting allowance as if its Salah ram, and how they corrupt and perverts peoples daughters and wives and give them token for the night as compensation with claims they are helping them and providing job opportunities by sleeping with the women in these hotels. Blv me this people are people like you and I, U hv your voters card to make them pay and vote them out come 2019 be it PDP or APC if they meddle in your pace of progress and businesses. Please let the senate do what they want, just note their names and faces, they will never near nor smell that Legislative house again. At least, I know alot of Nigerian politicians realy don't care about the masses. A lot of these politicians have businesses in different African countries which they operates with the ill acquired wealth they made away with while they were or are in power, public office and at the time they were service chiefs in government ministries.

D way these politicians make a mess of money will make u wonder if they are realy human being or something far worse. I could recall at some point in time when some countries were demanding that Facebook should be registered in operating countries so as to pay royalties to government of host countries but Ironically Mark Zuckerback made them a laughing stock. The world is fast evolving but bulk of our politicians finds it hard to adjust to changes and the demands of technology and IT changes and challenges.

Let the senate house stake in their career and do their worst. The people are the real government. U hv d power to vote in or vote out any unfavourable representative and government who forget that they are appointed into office to serve and advance your interest. Your Voters Card is your power use it wisely come 2019. Take note of their faces and names, its very important. the same politicians who allow sport bets, gambling, baba ijebu and invest their stolen cash in Dangote stocks, nestles stocks, coca cola stocks, cardbury stocks and banking stocks and heavily in the Capital market will not allow the poor masses to rest with their choice to patronise what they want. once again, the power is in your hand.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
ekanDamie:

enough to disturb the banks.
and it's not d number of people alone but d volume of transactions that also affects them more

Your level of ignorance is disturbing really.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Even if FG/Senate/Reps wan ban mmm, make them sha give us at least 1 month notice so no one will be at loss. But like seriously, anyone in government that is in support of this bad act will loose something so so special in their life. Cos na this pay from mmm I dey take argument the little salary wey I dey earn.

Any body wey wan spoil this market for us, MAY GOD NOT GIVE DEM DO. Amen

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Afenson(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
gurunlocker:

Yes, they might not have physical office. But I'm sure you understand how internet works?... They only have to shut down their website and voila, all money gone!!!

All this MMM agents should stop quoting me, I don't reply anyhow quote. Keep investing your money, I hope you are happy now!!!!
Enemy of progress
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by ekanDamie: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Your level of ignorance is disturbing really.
lol. keep consoling yourself with that

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by hotspec(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
dguyindcorner:

You wish. Shut down? Do you know where the servers are located? It can only scare off people like you not the wise ones.

NB: Stop displaying your Ignorance.
Can't imagine u asking "where the servers are located"? Guy, kindly update ur ICT skills and knowledge bf u tag someone ignorance.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Greatgrandson(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
gurunlocker:

Yes, they might not have physical office. But I'm sure you understand how internet works?... They only have to shut down their website and voila, all money gone!!!

All this MMM agents should stop quoting me, I don't reply anyhow quote. Keep investing your money, I hope you are happy now!!!!
Bad Belle Messanger(BBM)be consumed by fire IJN...

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by dguyindcorner(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
erico2k2:

You are being ignorant, check this China's Govt blocked Facebook in china, you cannot access Facebook there, so whats MMM? always be sure of what you speak about do not assume.

We are not talking bout Facebook hian! MMM is not stopped in China ore.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by dguyindcorner(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
hotspec:

Human beings have 2 brains. The right brain and d left brain. i can see u have nothing right in ur left brain and u have nothing left in ur right brain. I can understand ur frustration, òpònú afófun-gbému. By d time u lose all ur money, u will still cry come here. Aláìnírònú, apòdà.

If you need money come and get it. Hahaha...
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Read this

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by fjjc(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Can someone tell them the number of participants of MMM Nigeria? I am a C.E.O of business that use to give 25,000k profit every week or say 10 days and at most 2 weeks before the inception of this government but with the high cost of raw material I hardly earn 5000k per 2 weeks and paying my next rent is big challenge and someone that does not contribute in helping people of his/her constituency now say arrest MMM promoter as if he is the one that help them pay MMM.Their election is far approaching and knowing fully well that if guys are economic buoyant nobody will help them do thuggery in an election time.Ask these ingrate human beings that who them help. MMM people before they start their winch here please link me to Bitcoin i want to open an account so that man can continue making money. MMM for life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49