Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

"Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (76816 Views)

Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Popular Nairalander Got Married In Lagos (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by RoadsAndGreen(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
the man does not look happy

3 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Catalin:
Why should you call her a hippopotamus? Ate you better than her, at least she saw someone that love her and married her.
lol... Okay. Good for it
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Boltam:
jumping for joy... grin

:DPerfect then.
Send me an email (amelia_lilian@yahoo.com) with your whatsapp number. . Then we can chat on whatsapp.
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Esetim(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
NevetsIbot:
God forbid!!!! Marrying an hippopotamus at home. Gross. All that fat stems down to glutonny,over feeding nd lack of excercise.

How can someone not disciplined in those aspects mother my children?

She worwor too. God have mercy. Ugh.

Well. Happy married life. Cowgirl reverse go bad

Haba! Be nice.
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Esetim:

Haba! Be nice.
i'm strongly against fat...
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by ColourMeAmazing: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
NevetsIbot:
God forbid!!!! Marrying an hippopotamus at home. Gross. All that fat stems down to glutonny,over feeding nd lack of excercise.

You must be very beautiful. angry
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by nelycon: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
She is not all that far,if only she had a face that complements the physique.

Happy married life to them though,some very beautiful ladies are yet to find a suitor.

3 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by UIA04(f): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Op sorry o

But it's either the man has bad teeth or he doesn't love that girl
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by yomibelle(f): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
d guy deserves an award for taking on such a 'huge' responsibility

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by ifyemex(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
big people no dey give wahala,unlike likpas

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by DavidTheGeek: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dimples999:
Hml! kiss
But see him sit on top of her undecided that's not cute cry
It's cute dhurrrr grin
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by baski92(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
He so blinded in love that, him no no say over load him carry

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Skelewu: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
I swear that guy is a yoruba guy.
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by OsuGanja(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
The guy doesn't look happy...... All hin smile look fake

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by kally90(f): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Are you for real?
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
HMMMMMMM.......
IT IS WELL OOOOOOO
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by idu1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Make I comment my reserve too.
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by ishiamu(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Boltam:
very nice of that your male friend...i hardly see guys that like chubby ladies..hook me ul wt him na undecided very nice of that your male friend...i hardly see guys that like chubby ladies..hook me ul wt him na

I Love it thick and chubby too
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by okechukwu16: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
seriously, this guy is not happy. HML shaa
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by maximus10: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
These pix funny.. those her teeth thou.
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Ihavespoken: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Even a child can see this is a marriage of convenience, clearly " The guy isn't looking happy in any of the pics".

He could have married her for the love of money. The girl's family obviously is rich from her looks even though she is not looking attractive to be honest. The guy too is ugly.

The greatest gift you can give your kid's is "The gift of chosing a pretty partner", nobody wants ugly children anymore.

2 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by mrsemm: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
She is not even dat big.

2 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Happybirds001: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
This guy must be trailer driver ..HML sha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Dshocker(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Oh my....dude is one hell of a greedy muderfucker grin
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Rilwayne001: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Why is the groom finding it hard to atleast smile angry

grin

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by ElPhenomenal(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
See my guy eye, baba don high
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by vallyjohn: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
dat guy na oshiomholes descendant o

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Philinho(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
to me d guy is not happy.... just pretending.... congrats to them

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by spencekat(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dimples999:
Hml! kiss

But see him sit on top of her undecided that's not cute cry
Concurred!Wrong pose!
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by CzarChris(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:

WTH is wrong with you? How dare you call a fellow human being a hippopotamus? You attention seeking kid. The dude saw anorexic looking girls and went for her, he sees what you don't see. Leave his choice for him, you display a sanctimonious attitude of discipline here, when you actually didn't get enough home training (if at all any) on how not to insult others on their looks. Put up a picture of your girlfriend here (if you even have any) and let us compare her looks to this lady that just got married.

Nonsense!!! angry angry angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by SycophanticGoat: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
Amelian:
HML to the couple. Some men love big women.. It's not their fault. And inbetween staying happily married is not all about size or looks..
Their kids will be moderately chubby..there is a man and a woman for everyone.
A male friend said he despise slim ladies and prefers thick and big women.. And if he mistakenly marries a slim woman either through jazz or so, and along his eyes clears and the jazz wears off, he will strangle the wife for wasting precious moments he would have spent with a thick lady.. Lol
I say strangle ke? Isn't that extreme?

That guy's lost and will never be found. I've dated slim and fat ladies, although the fat/chubby girl has one of the prettiest faces of all girls I've dated (if she ain't the pretiest), there wasn't anything thrilling about her fat body when she was nude. One other girl that's fat and short (didn't date her, just had some sexual stuff with her) made me hate big boobs cuz what looked lovely, appetizing and massive inside her bra, fell flat and reached her hips when outside bra. She was the second and the last fat girl I've ever dated or had sex with. I love my girls either slim or moderate but with curves. Even if her boobs na orange seed, I no mind at all. She should just have the back and the hips and have an OK face.
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Boltam:
very nice of that your male friend...i hardly see guys that like chubby ladies..hook me ul wt him na undecided very nice of that your male friend...i hardly see guys that like chubby ladies..hook me ul wt him na

My brothers married overweight ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? / Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.