Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding (27769 Views)

GEJ Congratulates Wizkid On MOBO Awards. Nigerian's React(pics) / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by dukecharles(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2016
Because of Obamas and other western world leaders love and support for despicable act Gay and Lesbianism,they conspired and removed you with media propaganda of corruption and weakness just because of ur Anti Gay law.

At least they have learnt how to call their opponent before completion of the process and concede to defeat from you.

I enjoyed stable economy and inflation under ur regime and u fought corruption in MDA through introduction of ipps ,BVN and TSA.

My opinion.

Kudos Hero of Democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by drstone1: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2016
Bolustic:
[/b]
[b]Oga, you don't need to salue Clinton for conceding, it's nothing special to them, it's a normal thing over there.

You only conceded because you never had a choice knowing fully well that you lost inside Aso Rock adn the northerners could kill you inside and also seeing what happened to Laurent Gbagbo.

You could be the Hero of the people who you failed to build their second Niger Bridge, it's nobody's business

These were the kind of quotes and mockery used to denigrate GEJ noble action back then when Barrack Hussein Obama held sway.
Now, the Tide has turned...Let Sai Baba sit up and do what He is supposed to do rightly. Else He will be given the Saddam Hussein or Muanmar Gaddafi treatment. Mark my words. A new No nonsense Sheriff is in Town.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Philinho(m): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Electoral Hero speaking...... if it's one aboki,people must die for loosing

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Jay542(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2016
Lmaoo. Ase man.!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by timunstopable: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

Read wide before u blab trash.
The so called US govt were reluctant to declare BH a terrorist group,
They wia unwilling to sell Nigeria arms to fight BH
and wen the Chibok issue arose, they ignored everyoda pressing issue around the world like killings of children in Syria, genocide in libya, starvation in Somalia etc. Only to carry BBOG like weavon.
If dat is not frustrating GEJs govt, i wonder what is!

so you are now blaming US for GEJ failure

can you imagine

so US was the one that said GEJ should carry arms money in raw cash in private jet to go and launder which was later seized

US is the one that told Dasuki to share arms money for election while soldiers were dying on the battlefield

you guys say that Buhari should stop the blame game

but see what you just did here. HYPOCRITES
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by sekundosekundo: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2016
francisbarrack:

Stealing is not corruption . ur pain indeed
But is stealing corruption?. Check your dictionary.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2016
Boscojugunu:
they were unwilling ke. May God help you. Keep deceiving urself

https://www.naij.com/303967-jonathan-to-meet-obama-cameron-over-arms-refusal.html

Below.
(Dis was oct 2014 after so much pressure from other world leaders)

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by saintkel(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2016
Bolustic:
[/b]
[b]Oga, you don't need to salue Clinton for conceding, it's nothing special to them, it's a normal thing over there.

You only conceded because you never had a choice knowing fully well that you lost inside Aso Rock adn the northerners could kill you inside and also seeing what happened to Laurent Gbagbo.

You could be the Hero of the people who you failed to build their second Niger Bridge, it's nobody's business
A son of hate spotted

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Jay542(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2016
dukecharles:
Because of Obamas and other western world leaders love and support for despicable act Gay and Lesbianism,they conspired and removed you with media propaganda of corruption and weakness just because of ur Anti Gay law.

At least they have learnt how to call their opponent before completion of the process and concede to defeat from you.

I enjoyed stable economy and inflation under ur regime and u fought corruption in MDA through introduction of ipps ,BVN and TSA.

My opinion.

Kudos Hero of Democracy.

Oh! What a post! This is your hero

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by sekundosekundo: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2016
Nice one from GEJ

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2016
freshness2020:
He set the pace for others to follow!
The real MVP of modern day democracy.
so he set pace for America the founder of democracy to follow. This early morning u wioo come and be typing this kind thrash,no wonder the Indians always yab we blacks as dumb. you are one for the classic examples of that postulation.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by drss2(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2016
Izonpikin:
This is the only sane man in nigerian politics that has the moral right to congratulate clinton and trump...

The rest of our power hungry hypocritical politicians should shove their pleasantries down their throat... angry

Useless leaders who would do anything to win elections and never concede if need be..
exactly my thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Everblazinggg(f): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2016
America wished us BUHARI so we wish them TRUMP!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by KingsleyCEO: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2016
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by ekeson45(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2016
on behalf of U AND..I WILL CONGRATULATE HIM ON MY OWN...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by ceeethru(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2016
Izonpikin:
This is the only sane man in nigerian politics that has the moral right to congratulate clinton and trump...

The rest of our power hungry hypocritical politicians should shove their pleasantries down their throat... angry

Useless leaders who would do anything to win elections and never concede if need be..
Buhari did also, but not from his heart.

karma will serve them chill one by one.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by abankky(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2016
As dec approaches u keep thinking on how to appreciate your customers and clients's patronage over the year, don't u think a carrier bag printed with your brand's name alongside a mini advert will be appropriate?watsapp/call 08028780886 # printing # branding # promotionalgifts # souvenirs
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Bolustic:
[/b]

We still have smart people in Nigeria
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Heavance(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Must this man be in the news always? I thought people said he is in Otuoke? Or is Otuoke now a small London with all facilities and closer to the western world?
Sometimes its as if he is still in charge or acting VP sef, with the way bloggers always put his name in everything

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2016
GEJ is yet to understand protocol. Once the President issues a message on behalf of the country, no other person is expected to issue official message on same subject.
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by progress69: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2016
Boscojugunu:
ipod and their useless conspiracy theories

Imagine their brain. Tmr Buhari is a terrorist. I.wonder if US removed their hero to put a terrorist. So much from clowns

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by directonpc(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2016
I like that reaction to Buhari post

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2016
timunstopable:

so you are now blaming US for GEJ failure

can you imagine

so US was the one that said GEJ should carry arms money in raw cash in private jet to go and launder which was later seized

US is the one that told Dasuki to share arms money for election while soldiers were dying on the battlefield

you guys say that Buhari should stop the blame game

but see what you just did here. HYPOCRITES

May God deliver u from zombiesm!
Stop quoting me if u are not intellectually sound!

==>Who refused to label bokoharam a terrorist group even after over 4years of causing mayhem and ober 4000 deaths attributed to thier activities?

==> Who refused to sell arms to Nigeria to fight BH with a flimsy excuse of human rights violation on the terrorist yet dia Guantanamo bay remains open?

==> Who asked there zombie protege South Africa to turn around and seize our money wen GEJ decided to buy arms in the black market wen GEJs back was against the wall.

==> How many girls and children are kidnapped and killed in Syria, Libya, Somalia, Rwanda etc yet US magnified the BBOG like it's the 1st time it's ever happening on earth.

Read my friend! READ!
and liberate urself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Orikinla(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2016
themonk:
The me$$iah of democracy angry

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by InvertedHammer: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2016
Bolustic:
[/b]

/

Succinctly stated.
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Izonpikin: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2016
ceeethru:
Buhari did also, but not from his heart.

karma will serve them chill one by one.
buhari ke??...because buhari lost elections corpers died like chickens..

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Orikinla(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Nice one from GEJ
How old are you?
6?

They voted for CHANGE, that is why Donald Trump won.

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by cyojunior1(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2016
Bolustic:
[/b]

Ur zombiism no be here. O o o o o o o

U really need a hard brain reset

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Forwetinnah: 7:55am On Nov 10, 2016
Hillary thought she was punishing you. .now she's suffering even more than you. Atleast you took the whole Rigging process with a smile and walked away feeling free and happy, that isn't the case for the woman who felt she was god.
She fought back tears all through her concession speech which came 12 hours later and she categorically stated that "it is painful". She is still pained by the fact that she lost..her supporters have taken to the streets constituting a nuisance, she did everything I mean everything including programming voting machines and releasing felons and illegal immigrants to vote but she still lost.
Dear GEJ, this is yet another victory for you..your enemies are not just biting their fingers but chewing through their flesh

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Orikinla(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2016
Everblazinggg:
America wished us BUHARI so we wish them TRUMP!!!
You must be intellectually challenged.

Have you read "The Vineyard of Liberty" by McGregory Burns?
Go and read it to help you grasp the knowledge of American democracy.
You need it.
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by sammyj: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2016
Yeye they smell. How will this affect or epp the American. Foolish African leaders !!! cool shocked angry
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by dckng16(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2016
GEJ A true Leader who listens and feels d pains of d masses, Not this heartless tyrant I supported last year, not knowing I was making a huge mistake of my life. What's paining me d most is dat dis dictator has bought over INEC. Booting him out 2019 will not easy.

U never no d value of what u have until u lose it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / Facts About The Lagos State Auction Of Vehicles By Jubril Gawat / Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.