Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding (27763 Views)

GEJ Congratulates Wizkid On MOBO Awards. Nigerian's React(pics) / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by teebillz: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2016
The real MVP has spoken.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by AllTheWayUp: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2016
grin
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by jeeqaa7(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2016
sounds like a joke to you... you have to wake up fro that your CNN inspired TB prophesy..
Boscojugunu:
you must be joking right?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2016
sdfds
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by gentlesoul196: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Gej shut up there, since when did you become that relevant, a perpetual failure like u
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Boscojugunu(m): 7:18am On Nov 10, 2016
jeeqaa7:
Jonathan ... thank you for showing them how it is done..

hilary is one of your best students
how old are you. Am sure u were not born when aBdulsalam abubakar handed over government to a civilian
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by timunstopable: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2016
The Ineffectual Buffoon doesn't he is one of the corrupt leaders that trump talked about that know nothing about leadership

Shiooor

Can Gej just keep quiet and stop feeling like he knows something about leadership

6years we had and he was clueless ,corrupt devoid of ideas and wasn't in charge

Because he has changed his PR team that write for him he thinks we ve forgotten

buhari presently is not impresssing a lot of us

But that doesn't change the fact Gej also was Shi.t

with his shepotamus wife

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by freshness2020: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2016
ThisisBuhari:
Anyvody that refers Jonathan as a Hero, is a confirmed wailer.

eranu!!
Find hypo drink!

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2016
Gej took a cue from politicians in advanced democracies by conceding defeat to Buhari. He is one of the few politicians in Nigeria who understand what politics is all about.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by baresywood(m): 7:18am On Nov 10, 2016
11/9...twin tower
9/11....trump wins
9/11...Solomon writes..

Ecclesiastis.9.11
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

That is how God works, man look at the outwards but God sees the heart.

The way God disappointed the thought of men about Trump, same way God will do in our lives in Jesus name. Good morning.

#Baresy&family

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Burger01(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2016
angry
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2016
Boscojugunu:
ipod and their useless conspiracy theories
Read wide before u blab trash.
The so called US govt were reluctant to declare BH a terrorist group,
They wia unwilling to sell Nigeria arms to fight BH
and wen the Chibok issue arose, they ignored everyoda pressing issue around the world like killings of children in Syria, genocide in libya, starvation in Somalia etc. Only to carry BBOG like weavon.
If dat is not frustrating GEJs govt, i wonder what is!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by jeeqaa7(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2016
and i am sure your mother isnt past menaupause
Boscojugunu:
how old are you. Am sure u were not born when aBdulsalam abubakar handed over government to a civilian

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Justiceleague1: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2016
Bolustic:
[/b]
[b]Oga, you don't need to salue Clinton for conceding, it's nothing special to them, it's a normal thing over there.

You only conceded because you never had a choice knowing fully well that you lost inside Aso Rock adn the northerners could kill you inside and also seeing what happened to Laurent Gbagbo.

You could be the Hero of the people who you failed to build their second Niger Bridge, it's nobody's business

lolsss laMENTALtions and painment and solemn epistle over nothing grin grin

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by sekundosekundo: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2016
Boscojugunu:
which pace did he set. You guys won't seize to amaze me

Your Hero Buhari went to court when he lost do you think he can concede?. I doubt if any Housa man can do this with their born to rule mentality. So for now, I give it to GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by maximas(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2016
He accepted the Pains for us to be free today.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2016
ThisisBuhari:
Anyvody that refers Jonathan as a Hero, is a confirmed wailer.

eranu!!
Oddities, Buhari is your hero. Now we have an idea of where ur coming from

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Boscojugunu(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2016
jeeqaa7:
and i am sure your mother isnt past menaupause
i know your type. I won't allow myself to be dragged into d mud with u
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by saintandsinnerz: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2016
Bolustic:
[/b]
[b]Oga, you don't need to salue Clinton for conceding, it's nothing special to them, it's a normal thing over there.

You only conceded because you never had a choice knowing fully well that you lost inside Aso Rock adn the northerners could kill you inside and also seeing what happened to Laurent Gbagbo.

You could be the Hero of the people who you failed to build their second Niger Bridge, it's nobody's business
Are you brain dead? Everything is not all about hatred. Go get a life

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Wolfbrother(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2016
richidinho:
I congratulate America's choice, President-elect Donald J. Trump, and I also salute Hillary Clinton for conceding. Having taking this route myself, I know it takes great self sacrifice and shows her strength of character. I am very encouraged by Mr. Trump's words in his victory speech where he said "It is time for us to come together". This is true not only for America, it is also true for the world at large. Finally, I must say that the conduct of the American people during the election was most commendable, as they agreed to disagree and now they are agreeing to unite. They have my best wishes as they carry out this process and may God bless their efforts. GEJ.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1299373620113009&id=105479482835768

Lalasticlala mynd44

This man no get shame grin grin grin grin .... i no blame am sha , i blame his poverty stricken and mid-income supporters

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by francisbarrack(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2016
Hero indeed. Stealing is not corruption .
Can't just stop laughing. Clown indeed. Silly tin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by jeeqaa7(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2016
the mud you created? swim in it buffalo
Boscojugunu:
i know your type. I won't allow myself to be dragged into d mud with u

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2016
martineverest:
a failure and inept individual has spoken
Care to tell us ur success story?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by dresh: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2016
Boscojugunu:
u that was born then should we dance atilogwu for u?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by AntiWailer: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2016
You lost a contest fairly, congratulate your opponent and u are tagged a hero.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria and their mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by dresh: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2016
Boscojugunu:
u that was born then should we dance atilogwu for u?
see seun ur mate owns nairaland,what do u have?
u are here forming Methuselah,nonsense

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by francisbarrack(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2016
maximas:
He accepted the Pains for us to be free today.

Stealing is not corruption . ur pain indeed
Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2016
Bolustic:
[/b]

In other words Bleep YOU Too

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2016