Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Must Read: Bra Boi ( 18+ ) …- Season 1 Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Bra Boi ( 18+ ) …- Season 1 Episode 1 (747 Views)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 3 / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 2 / Story: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18 +) - Season 1 Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Bra Boi ( 18+ ) …- Season 1 Episode 1 by clintonodu(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2016
“Where are you nau?!” called out the fat woman again from inside the changing cubicle.“I will be there in a moment ma!” followed my reply, as I pulled shut the glass sliding front door to my elder brother’s lingerie shop! It was already past 9pm and from what I could see around, virtually all shops on the road had closed down for the day despite the festivities. Unfortunately, I had to delay a bit hoping this seemingly last customer, will quickly purchase a wear and leave; but she hadn’t and was still endlessly needing my attention.“And please bring me a larger mirror o, this one can’t let me see a thing!” she suddenly yelled again from the cubicle! Her English was just too good for how she looked. A common trait with the average Lagos resident – you can never tell the learned from how they appeared.

http://www.talknaija.com.ng/2016/11/must-read-bra-boi-18-season-1-episode-1.html

(1) (Reply)

MUST READING: Top 12 Reasons To Have Sex Daily / What Turns Women On And Arouses Them: 15 Secrets Unleashed / Thread For Scorpio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.