Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Computer Engineering Or Computer Science : Which One To Choose - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Computer Engineering Or Computer Science : Which One To Choose (499 Views)

Is Further Mathematics Compulsory To Study Computer Engineering? / Zoology Vs Food Science: Which Has More Prospects? / Chemical Engineering Vs Computer Science Which Has More Calculations??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineering Or Computer Science : Which One To Choose by Fesdam89: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2016
I need your advice base on this two course in term of employment and salary , pls I need your comment I don't know the one to choose
Re: Computer Engineering Or Computer Science : Which One To Choose by greatnaija01: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2016
Fesdam89:
I need your advice base on this two course in term of employment and salary , pls I need your comment I don't know the one to choose

NO ONE CAN HELP YOU.... THE QUESTION IS WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE..... NO ONE CAN DETERMINE WHICH OF THE TWO COURSES TO GO FOR.... state clearly what your true passion in life and your dream for the future... THEN YOU WILL BY YOURSELF HAVE THE ANSWER. ECONOMY AND SALARY ARE VERY UNSTABLE IN THIS TIMES... We may tell you one and before you graduate another govt comes in and destroys it totally.. WHO WILL YOU BLAME BY THEN. PLS SIT DOWN AND MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE

(1) (Reply)

How eating pop corn affects your health / . / University Of Lagos 3rd List!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.