Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,963 members, 7,848,905 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites (3030 Views)

Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? / The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by timeboss: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Timemanager Omenka are truthful people...

Let me ask u Ipob people... Was this not how u were shouting for Wike... Yes or No...
But on the 26th of November 2015. Wike ordered open fire on IPods... From Timber market till oyigbo express..

After u insulted Wike... On Radio... Facebook etc...
You guys Igbos are yet to derive a means to secede.
If I ask u how do u want to secede u will say Chukwu Abiama... Simply no plan...

IPods IPods IPods

[size=24pt]Everybody see this picture[/size]

BiafraudExposed
bro, iPods had done it again. see u next week.
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Justiceleague1: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

You're the most boring Nairalander, using one sentence always. "Yoruba Muslims bla bla" at least if you want to be a troll, do it with sense.
we love him grin we love omidina grin

1 Like

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by midol: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

You're the most boring Nairalander, using one sentence always. "Yoruba Muslims bla bla" at least if you want to be a troll, do it with sense.

My dear fellow muslim anti-Trump pro-dullard. Make e no pain you.

1 Like

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Justiceleague1:

we love him grin we love omidina grin
I don't take u serious anymore, I thought you're a tough guy. You're too weak for me. I still like u though cheesy (no homo)
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

My dear fellow muslim anti-Trump pro-dullard. Make e no pain you.
A coward is a person who's a shame to display his tribe. Bye! You're very boring
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Justiceleague1: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

I don't take u serious anymore, I thought you're a tough guy. You're too weak for me. I still like u though cheesy (no homo)

abeg shift mallam,am not a gay o,gaskiya....grin
I still 8 u tho angry
grin

1 Like

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Justiceleague1: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

A coward is a person who's a shame to display his tribe. Bye! You're very boring
see am,mallam coward,he wan run lolss grin omidinaolayemi dòn show am pepper.. grin

Old_aunty ipoo poo mallam grin

op,any bagga that has problem with ipob can go and die

1 Like

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Justiceleague1:

abeg shift mallam,am not a gay o,gaskiya....grin I still 8 u tho angry grin

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Justiceleague1: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

grin grin grin grin
ayepoo poo grin
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

We yoruba muslims are the greatest thinkers in the world, that's why we have Fulani Emirates all over our lands. Allah bless our thinking faculty.

Please for the sake of your unfortunate parents (unfortunate because they sired you), can you go and troll on someone else's mention? Thank you.

I don't engage lowlifers, negative digit IQ planks, Numbskulls, and nitwit humans who hide behind a trumped up name from the tribe they hate because they are sorely ashamed of their own, in a debate.

I've seen you jumping around like a naked child in the rain, generally making a fool of yourself, and I think I'm contented watching your antics from the sidelines after all, were dun wo loja, kose e bi lomo.

Now run along. I won't be responding to you again.

1 Like

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Justiceleague1:

lols painment.. grin
Fyi,congolese afonja,i am Edo,a Niger deltan and i stand with God's own People,IPOB. Edo might not go with ipob but i will...and i will switch anytime i want and spy for ipob.. grin grin grin
Now continue beating the air,much ado over nanthing with ur painment de la lamentations.. grin Hahahahahahaha....grin

Well you can stand with Lucifer for all I care and you can come from the region of hell for all the difference it makes.

@bolded. Of course that's your destiny. So go right ahead and run smack into it dear. Don't let me stop you. cheesy
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by midol: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ioannes:

Please for the sake of your unfortunate parents (unfortunate because they sired you), can you go and troll on someone else's mention? Thank you.

I don't engage lowlifers, negative digit IQ planks, Numbskulls, and nitwit humans who hide behind a trumped up name from the tribe they hate because they are sorely ashamed of their own, in a debate.

I've seen you jumping around like a naked child in the rain, generally making a fool of yourself, and I think I'm contented watching your antics from the sidelines after all, were dun wo loja, kose e bi lomo.

Now run along. I won't be responding to you again.

My yoruba muslim brother, why are you being emotional? I thought the ibos are the emotional ones? Did I cause you so much pain? grin

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by midol: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

We yoruba muslims agree with your muslim anti-IPoB skull. grin
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
drnoel:

Nice one there. I keep telling them that chest beating don get anyone anywhere but brain beating does.

Yeah well, they don't seem to appreciate that way of thinking (pun intended). smiley

1 Like

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Amoto94(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

BiafraudExposed, here are some pictures they hate to see grin I will upload the rest later cheesy
These are innocent starving people in the pics don't use it to taunt the irredeemable fellas that IpOb are. Doing such is inhumane and highest peak of wickedness.
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

This was how Wike used IPods heads...

Do u see them chant for Wike again...

They are jokers.

I'm sure if Nnamdi Kanu hadn't been arrested he would have made hundreds of millions out of them and scammed them just like MASSOB sold the unfortunate pin-head brained people passports of a nonexistent country. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Amoto94:
These are innocent starving people in the pics don't use it to taunt the irredeemable fellas that IpOb are. Doing such is inhumane and highest peak of wickedness.

I agree with you. Those pics shouldn't be used for mockery. I know these people can be really annoying but we shouldn't sink to their own level.

1 Like

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Izonpikin: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Stricker321:
omenka right now. cheesy cheesy
these pictures are to funny.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Amoto94:
Alright man, I got it. But these Igbos can be so irritating though, just look at the garbage the op just posted.
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Amoto94(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
The falsehood spread by IPOB and others like deserve refutation and it should be done in a civil manner without hurting the feelings of the victims of civil war who Ojukwu betrayed for his selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Justiceleague1: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ioannes:

Well you can stand with Lucifer for all I care and you can come from the region of hell for all the difference it makes.

@bolded. Of course that's your destiny. So go right ahead and run smack into it dear. Don't let me stop you. cheesy
you ke,stop who? Haahahaha....u will be 'krucshed'.. grin
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by midol: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

This was how Wike used IPods heads...

Do u see them chant for Wike again...

We yoruba muslim APCists must continue to expose IPOB, ride on with your intelligent exposure. Heaven knows you are more intelligent than Oduduwa himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. / Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. / Ipobexposed You Can Now See!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.