Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students (20303 Views)

The Plight Of The Nigerian Student / Futo School Fees Payment Portal To Be Closed On 31st / Kebbi Commissioner Visits School And Meets Only The Students There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by CharlieMaria(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2016
karleone:

Charlie, ina emecha MMM??
Dey there na dey dull your morale....when men are smiling to the bank....LONG LIVE MMM!!!
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by webady: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2016
mhmm
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by favexx(f): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Trendirabingi:
na ur mama be d janitor..untrained kids...which skul u go.?..lol..see her eye sef like opkolo...go skul, u no gree go..if na to yarn gutter for NL u go be type no go even smell last supplementary list for thy u dey convulse 4..they go bounce u from gate...how many kindergatten ur papa build..?..talk talk.., which skul u go? wey ur jamb result....who help u?..lol..
lwkmd c dis small boy wey I go show road for futo.....come lemme show u how you would get admission am sure u are a jambite no b you man o war beat u finish lock u for hostel C command...common goan sit down.. pdite like u.
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by favexx(f): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2016
DamDright:
true talk bro... Futoites are too GP concious and so scared of their gadamn shadow..
and I called futo a secondary skul person wey no no ihiagwa road sef dey follow me yarn...check the activities in futo and u would liken it 2 a secondary skul. check am na
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Donpoker9(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2016
favexx:
and I called futo a secondary skul person wey no no ihiagwa road sef dey follow me yarn...check the activities in futo and u would liken it 2 a secondary skul. check am na

nne i think our futo is more of a missionaray sch....na imsu be sec sch
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Trendirabingi: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
favexx:
lwkmd c dis small boy wey I go show road for futo.....come lemme show u how you would get admission am sure u are a jambite no b you man o war beat u finish lock u for hostel C command...common goan sit down.. pdite like u.
opkolo eye, lol, even ur mouth sef no good..i no sure say u get senior broda 4 houz.. ; sad.l. ..u even know hostel c..? abi na ur sista u go find..? ...favour,. i know u..na u and ur gang dey shi*t inside nylon, dey throw am from backyard under shotput.....see ur eye, i catch u..sooner run go manpower with dat ur shi*t hand , dey hussle water.. ... ur type plenty for upschool dey form, dooorr oo....shi*t queens.......
little girl,..b4 u realized u were being wrapped in nappies, we don wear kaki, salute our father land, ball-out.. futo was just a pass thru,.even though i know the administration and corrupt , yet obsolete junkies of most part of d management , lecturers and staff, riding on d back of past glories, were nimrods at dat time,..which i perceive might still have transcended to recent times,,.i would still not get close to calling it what u had it called in ur earlier post ...for the respect of the innovative and hardknock guyz n few lecturers of the institute....n d prestige it hard garnered in times of gud pple, which are still monumentally present...criminals in sensitive positions, are lurking around in futo, n i bet thats prolly d clog in wheel, of dats skul , with sharp creative dudes...All i told u above , is wat i am convinced ur type would be doin....no mention me again , make thunder no fire ur black anus... cool cool..little child..u no dey hear word,.why?
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by 35four: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
pls why u dey curse una self
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by sis600: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
It will soon be Over!
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by kw2six: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
recession will not kill us
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by favexx(f): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Trendirabingi:
opkolo eye, lol, even ur mouth sef no good..i no sure say u get senior broda 4 houz.. ; sad.l. ..u even know hostel c..? abi na ur sista u go find..? ...favour,. i know u..na u and ur gang dey shi*t inside nylon, dey throw am from backyard under shotput.....see ur eye, i catch u..sooner run go manpower with dat ur shi*t hand , dey hussle water.. ... ur type plenty for upschool dey form, dooorr oo....shi*t queens.......
little girl,..b4 u realized u were being wrapped in nappies, we don wear kaki, salute our father land, ball-out.. futo was just a pass thru,.even though i know the administration and corrupt , yet obsolete junkies of most part of d management , lecturers and staff, riding on d back of past glories, were nimrods at dat time,..which i perceive might still have transcended to recent times,,.i would still not get close to calling it what u had it called in ur earlier post ...for the respect of the innovative and hardknock guyz n few lecturers of the institute....n d prestige it hard garnered in times of gud pple, which are still monumentally present...criminals in sensitive positions, are lurking around in futo, n i bet thats prolly d clog in wheel, of dats skul , with sharp creative dudes...All i told u above , is wat i am convinced ur type would be doin....no mention me again , make thunder no fire ur black anus... cool cool..little child..u no dey hear word,.why?
are u not a fool to type epistle. @ like u no dey hustle man power for hostel B. Goan stand as a man to thoes man o war guys dat locked u up and beat u and u wia begging like a baby dat you are...ta! gerrarahia
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by kw2six: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
oh my God, nairalanders will not stop being funny
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by favexx(f): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Donpoker9:

nne i think our futo is more of a missionaray sch....na imsu be sec sch
a school wia man o war will carry a full fledged man from lecture hall beat am till dem reach command?, a skul wia lecturers can slap a student. I don tire ne
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by webady: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
hahaha
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by webady: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Let hope for the best
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Donpoker9(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
favexx:
a school wia man o war will carry a full fledged man from lecture hall beat am till dem reach command?, a skul wia lecturers can slap a student. I don tire ne

i can relate shaa..its well

something tells me this sch fees stuff wont work, if u can remember they tried increasing it last yr but it did not work, which led to late resumption.....i just pray this one backfires shaa......

btw if u knw akano tell him i said he is a fool!
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by webady: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
mmmhhm
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Trendirabingi: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
favexx:
am i not a fool to type junk. @ like i no dey hustle man power for hostel B. lemme Goan stand as a tadpole to thoes [/b]man o war guys dat locked me up and beat me and i [b]wia begging like a baby dat i am...ta! gerrarahia
gutter gurl, its obvious...u no fit learn anything...its those , not theos, was not wia..abi ur tad-pole eye no gree u see keypad again?... grin grin grin grin.. juuunkie..u even read d epistle finish.. grin grin..wat a pleb..?..go sleep o, u no reach ...if i face u, u fit hang urself for hostel c toilet ..now swim along little taddy.. grin grin grin..swim swim sshuu... ,..agbaya..
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by favexx(f): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Trendirabingi:
gutter gurl, its obvious...u no fit learn anything...its those , not theos, was not wia..abi ur tad-pole eye no gree u see keypad again?... grin grin grin grin.. juuunkie..u even read d epistle finish.. grin grin..wat a pleb..?..go sleep o, u no reach ...if i face u, u fit hang urself for hostel c toilet ..now swim along little taddy.. grin grin grin..swim swim sshuu... ,..agbayar..
the same toilet u sleep with the torn wrapper u posses even prof @ CIE building is better dan u...fool come and face me let me show u 2 ur early grave. P.S I can see u are obsessed with my eyes. eyes dat even unto ur 7generations dey would only wish buh never get it. Am a tadpole and u are a toad!...go rest in the stinking waters @ futo park
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by favexx(f): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Donpoker9:

i can relate shaa..its well

something tells me this sch fees stuff wont work, if u can rem ember they tried increasing it last yr but it did not work, which led to late resumption.....i just pray this one backfires shaa......

btw if u knw akano tell him i said he is a fool!
hahhhahahahahahahahah goan tell him ur self eh grin
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Trendirabingi: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
favexx:
the same toilet u sleep with the torn wrapper u posses even prof @ CIE building is better dan u...fool come and face me let me show u 2 ur early grave. P.S I can see u are obsessed with my eyes. eyes dat even unto ur 7generations dey would only wish buh never get it. Am a tadpole and u are a toad!...go rest in the stinking waters @ futo park
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... grin grin grin grin..Taaadpole don vex...o mehn, dis wan pain u die... grin grin grin grin grin..abeg o.. i no wish person wey i know dat kind of ur eye oo..abeg...hia..i wake up in d middle of d night jam u wit dat kind eye , dey luk me..na ruuuun i dey na.. grin grin grin grin..haba.. abeg o..no play dat kind of ur eye rough play wit me o....abeg ......i dnt like it...dis one wey u still dey talk about water for futo park, e be like say u still dey d skul reach now...sorry o, ..u are such a little girl...n please no bring dat prof guy into d matter, im no be ur mate,..make u no bring bad tin untop ur head, u no say u no know anything.....na poor parental upbringing na im dey manipulate ur life like dis... e don do.. i no wan tell u anything again.. e be like say u no fit know anything o.. by ur fruit i have known u.......sorry o...i know where u belong.....no vex ...no be me go tell u say something dey do u...sorry eh..that ur eyez though.. embarassed ..nyamii..
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by favexx(f): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Trendirabingi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... grin grin grin grin..Taaadpole don vex...o mehn, dis wan pain u die... grin grin grin grin grin..abeg o.. i no wish person wey i know dat kind of ur eye oo..abeg...hia..i wake up in d middle of d night jam u wit dat kind eye , dey luk me..na ruuuun i dey na.. grin grin grin grin..haba.. abeg o..no play dat kind of ur eye rough play wit me o....abeg ......i dnt like it...dis one wey u still dey talk about water for futo park, e be like say u still dey d skul reach now...sorry o, ..u are such a little girl...n please no bring dat prof guy into d matter, im no be ur mate,..make u no bring bad tin untop ur head, u no say u no know anything.....na poor parental upbringing na im dey manipulate ur life like dis... e don do.. i no wan tell u anything again.. e be like say u no fit know anything o.. by ur fruit i have known u.......sorry o...i know where u belong.....no vex o...no be me go tell u say something dey do u...sorry eh..that ur eyez though.. embarassed ..nyamii..
poor parental upbringing? Lol the orphanage u left really taught u well...look @ dis ugly duckling, man when men are not around. I get tadpole eye I gree ooooo show us ur eye wey b like full stop, vaseline member spotted. Am not here to drag "mates" with u cos if u wia in my house I would b spanking ur bare ass with my slippers
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Trendirabingi: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
favexx:
poor parental upbringing? Lol the orphanage u left really taught u well...look @ dis ugly duckling, man when men are not around. I get tadpole eye I gree ooooo show us ur eye wey b like full stop, vaseline member spotted. Am not here to drag "mates" with u cos if u wia in my house I would b spanking ur bare ass with my slippers
little girl rest,..if u dey my houz, i for don put u for indomie cartoon, sew ur lids......go n baff ..u dey smell already,...dnt u know..?
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
favexx:
that's not enough reason to call it a secondary school... Btw, are u a futoite?
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 13, 2016
favexx:
lukat dis 1...futo is a secondary school period!
hw en take b sec sch??
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Donpoker9(m): 6:40am On Nov 13, 2016
favexx:
hahhhahahahahahahahah goan tell him ur self eh grin

hahahahaha u d fear??

so u knw proff? u must be in finals den
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Ebiezprada(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2016
Panoply:
Hello Ebiezprada:

Being a student like yourself, I must say that i feel your pain bro.

However, you can get this plight and any other plight of yours or that of your community or society featured on www.streetplight.com which is dedicated to stuffs like this. if your interested pls forward it in an organized article format to streetplight@yahoo.com and get responses from well meaning people.

Cheers!
Thank you
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Ebiezprada(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2016
So some human beings get mind carry this thread for head come dey wash dirty linen for public? And you say Nigeria will be better??
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Prolivingproof(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Can anyone help me out please. Is there any reliable way i can get my TRANSCRIPT from FUTO without going to the school in person.
amazingspiderma:
In as much as the country is financially challenging,I believe that the WiFi proposal or connectivity is an indispensable tool for overall academic excellence . It will help keep student in touch with current information and grant them access to variety of learning tools.
In fact the access of Internet on campuses is one of the greatest assets a student can have, once you have a laptop or tablet, and can focus. Having schooled in FUTO and UK, I can confidently tell you that from my experiences, if the project serves it's intended purpose, you will all benefit, both today and in the future.
I suggest that you guys (SUG and student stakeholders)should first seek the counsel of experts on the benefits of this move. Then draft out a cost benefit analysis, policy and possible cost reduction options.

In the end, its really not your fault, if the government had an international student exchange program then you will really appreciate this move.
I wish you guys the very best.

Great Futoite.
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by themonk(m): 1:26am On Dec 28, 2017
chinonyinye:
hmm. I don't really see anything wrong with that. in unn I paid 12k in my first yr and 2nd yr, 6k in third yr and 8k in final year for wifi, it was included in the fees. I really enjoyed it as d school ensured WiFi was everywhere including classrooms and hostels. the speed is to die for. imagine downloading a complete seasonal movie, or streaming live without buffering continuously oo, using more than 1gb a day. If u do d maths, u'd find out dat ur d one gaining
Hii unn girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerian-Americans Elected To US National Engineering Academy / 5 Key Skills Most Nigerian Students Are Gradually Losing Due To Social Media / College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.