Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

God Revealed To This Man In 2011 That Trump Will Win And Why - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Revealed To This Man In 2011 That Trump Will Win And Why (563 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) / Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Revealed To This Man In 2011 That Trump Will Win And Why by TrueBorn: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2016
See full prophecy below :
Trump has won the US elections and people are protesting vehemently. But one thing I know is that America has a big role to play in God's end time agenda and Trump winning is for a purpose.

God is God and He alone knows the end from the beginning. Not the Simpsons, not any so called man of God, only God.

This article I culled from the Charima News was published on April 22, 2016.

In 2011, Mark Taylor, a retired fire fighter said that God showed him in a vision that Trump will become president of the United States. This is as far back as 2011! Wow wow! God is still in charge. He is GOD.

Read the full prophecy why God chose Trump.

The Spirit of God says, I have chosen this man, Donald Trump, for such a time as this. For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel, so shall this man be to the United States of America! For I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America. America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth, (other than Israel). The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States, and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.

The Spirit of God says, the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have... Read more @http://mitchelleobatu..com.ng/2016/11/wow-god-revealed-to-this-man-in-2011.html?m=1
Re: God Revealed To This Man In 2011 That Trump Will Win And Why by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Idhiot, Donald trump is an atheist who is indifferent to religion, so all these religious racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, whites just played their stupid selves

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Through With Sin!” / Read Nathaniel Bassey’s New Message Inspiring People / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/12/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.