Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

A Talk With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Talk With God (835 Views)

God And The Electron: A Talk With Physicist Keith Wanser / I Can Fight With God One On One / MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Talk With God by sonofluc1fer: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2016
TB: Father, father, are you there?

God of Abraham: Joshua, my Yoruba man, how body? You never still shave this your goattee.

TB: Ah, Oga Yaweh. You know say na vow I vow, say my bearbear no go see razor until I die. Bros, I come for serious matter.

God of Abraham: Tell me what troubles you, my beloved.

TB: The people, the people, they've begun to have doubts.

God of Abraham: Tell me.

TB: The other day, I told them what you told me concerning the American elections.

God of Abraham: American elections, ke? I never told you anything about America. Maybe it was a merry Christmas I told you, you know say December don dey reach...

TB: But God, how could you?

God of Abraham: Go back to your people and prepare for the End of year programs. I have new prophecies concerning 2017 for Nigerians. That Buhari fellow spoilt all my prophecies for this year, all my tithe money just reduce.

TB: You can not be serious.

God of Abraham: Be careful. Do you want me to tell Oyedepo to give you mouth odor?

TB: But, Elshaddai Sir...

God of Abraham: You can leave, TB. Tell Adeboye he can come in.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Talk With God by felixomor: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2016
Unemployment is real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Talk With God by hahn(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2016
TB Joshua cannot speak such fluent English. You need to edit your post @ op tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Rev,d. Moses V.c. Okafor Welcome You In This 2016 “harvest Of Transformation" / QUESTION? / Christianity And Idolatry; Is Jesus God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.