Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Can I Get A Credit Card? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Get A Credit Card? (8206 Views)

Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? / Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? / I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by Oyawuni(m): 2:54am On Dec 24, 2009
Compliment of the season nairalanders
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by adaphik(f): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2009
Thank u so much everyone, ur suggestions have been very helpful, been able to make a choice now. I guess i'd try GTB. @ Dual core, on behalf of my bro, thanks u.
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by DualCore1: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2009
adaphik:

Dual core, on behalf of my bro, thanks u.
You welcome ma'amĀ  shocked

**Whistles away wondering who her bro is, but whoever he is, he gon be ma best bud cuz damn he's sis is a drop dead hottie 2 die for.**

P.S: my gf approved this post before i hit the reply button tongue
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by Afam4eva(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2009
Let me make it very clear for those that want to get a credit card.

If you want to get a Nigerian credit card frokm one of the banks that act as agents then i'll suggest you chech the website you want to use it on whether they have Nigeria as one of the countries for billing. If not you may have to get graph card or any other credit card that come with a foreign address.
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by adaphik(f): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2009
@ Dual Core; SEEN.:::::::::::::::::/ @ Afam4eva, i get ur point. I've been to graphcard.com. How is the card obtained, pls?
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by DualCore1: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2009
damn thought stuff enclosed in italics were only seen by mods. shocked

you know stuff like . . . admin yawa don f up, ban am

**runs off to break seun's head**
tongue tongue

I don't think you obtain a physical card from graphcard. Check the FAQ on the site.
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by adaphik(f): 5:56am On Dec 26, 2009
@DC, Thx. In that case. I guess i need a physical card.
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by yawatide(f): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2009
you know stuff like . . . admin yawa don f up, ban am

Perhaps someone had a bit too much christmas rice, stew and sheeken undecided
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by DualCore1: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2009
ya perhaps.

Wait, you mean me? naaaaaa rice wetin. Me and JQuery been dey fight ring match.
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by cheaphost: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2009
adaphik:

@ Afam4eva, i get your point. I've been to graphcard.com. How is the card obtained, pls?

Just follow this link http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=54748
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by adaphik(f): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
SEEN, Thx
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by mumbasa: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2009
Priseconline.com provides info on how to do all these your self
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by ilekky(m): 1:51am On Jan 30, 2010
Back and Better!

Get a better Visa Card for online payments from www.epaymonsters.com,
N4000 set up fee and $2 refund fee instead of $20 set up fee (Most banks) and $5 refund fee. I think this is better.
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by canachy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2010
I ordered for for a resseller hosting package from justhost.com with my zenith websurfer and was turned down after uploading the scanned picture of the card for verification.

look at the message I received fom them:

Hi Chibuzor,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm sorry, but we cannot process orders made with virtual/pre-paid/gift cards. We shall cancel the order for you now and void the pending payment on your card.

If you are able to place the order again using PayPal we should then be able to complete it for you.

Kind regards,

Ceri
--
Ceri-anne Jenkins
Order Processing Assistant
Just Host
www.justhost.com

which webhost accepts the zeniith websurfer?
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by egift(m): 10:56am On Feb 12, 2010
You may consider this http:///get-international-visa-card-in-enugu.html

It works with any name and address.
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by broboltz11: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
What many of us don't know is that not all the times you get what you need for free. Inasmuch you're bound to make it financially life, there are some price you must pay. If you get what can make your life a success with just penny I think it reasonably what it! I have a channel to it get Visa Credit Card acceptable at ClickBank, CJ, amazon ebay, All US, Uk,. Asian and other European merchant sites, here in Nigeria. Call me on 08036064205. Thank.
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by broboltz11: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
What many of us don't know is that inasmuch you're bound to make it financially in life there are some certain price you must pay to make your a real success. To pay just a little penny to have the tools to navigate your life whith most success I think that is reasonably worth it! Here is a Visa Credit Card that's acceptable at ClickBank, CJ, Ebay, Amazon, FaceBook ads, google adwords, all US, UK, Asian and other European merchant Sites, produce here in Nigeria by a dedicated financial Institution. To get the channel to obtain the Visa Credit Card, call me on 08036064205.. Thank.
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by broboltz11: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sometimes its harder to believe it when something is actually going right.
Well, if we tell you these people that incomplete and inadequate knowledge about the issues of Credit/Debit Cards cannot take to anywhere. To be sincere! You will continue to be grope in darkness for many years. We are telling you that You can now, with easy, free of mind, get your desired VISA CREDIT CARD that will be accepted all over the world to do your business, all your online business transactions and purchases, here in Nigeria.
This card is accepted at ClickBank and all other places like Amazon, CommissionJunction, Google adwords, Facebook advertisement, YouTube, eBay, Google video, Yahoo video, Metacafe, Revver and all USA, UK, Asians and other European websites. Which ordinary cards would not do as it carries Nigeria address for its billing country.
The problem of rejection of our ordinary credit card is now conquered by this dedicated financial institution here in Nigeria as it issues you this Visa credit card that is accepted all over the world.
This is not a reload card you get from a website. This is a visa credit card issues to you here by a Bank.
For the channel to obtain the card, even without an initial deposit, call on 08036064205. Thank.

Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by temitopecorel: 1:08am On Jul 22, 2012
Ho! I almost went crazy when I first of all saw my credit card accepted at clickbank and amazon and with Nigeria credit Card. in fact, I could not believe my eyes. Thanks to the good search and beautiful revelation of one guy which advertised a Visa Credit Card which can be accepted at clickbank, CJ,eBay, Amazon and that. I gave his pdf format a trial and which shown me how I can get the card from here in Nigeria from the bank that produces it thorough and thorough. withing the space of 2weeks the card was issued to me from the bank. I suggest you go for the card. I just paid a penny. I believe it's far beyond it. This card works on all merchant sites.
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by Prestdude: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2018
I still do not think that Nigeria is ripe for credit card usage, in fact we don't even have the conventional credit cards available in this country, credit cards in Nigeria will be suicidal for the banking industry, what I think we have here and have been thinking it's credit card is the prepaid credit card...

Prepaid credit card is the card that you will have to top up before use, if you don't top up you can't use it, most of the credit card in the developed Western countries don't need top up, all they need is you basic information like Full name, email address, home address, SSN or SIN, source of income etc... You are billed either at the end of the month, quarterly, semi-annually or yearly. If your credit card ain't like the following credit cards.
Re: How Can I Get A Credit Card? by joeyreports: 5:49am On Jan 01, 2019
I think the best Avenue to get a credit card is through the banks... However, you must have all the needed requirements.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Blog SEO / Adsense Link Ads Are The Best / How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.