Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,562 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. (29668 Views)

NLNG Siwes Application Programme End Today. Apply Now / NLNG SIWES Application 2018 January/february Batch / NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by AlphaMaximus(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
AlphaMaximus:
Pls what is one meant to fill under location?

Alpha It is your location i.e the town you are in. E.g. Yaba, Ikeja, Iyanipaja, Owerri, Onitsha, Awka, Port Harcourt, the town in the state you reside.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by AlphaMaximus(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Almustee(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lets Share Number If You Have Applied, This Is My 07060593583. How Much Do They Pay Engineering Students For One Year Attachment?
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Almustee(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Which Year Did You Do Yours?
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by uchelsea(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
AlphaMaximus:

Argh! sad So , no one has successfully applied here?
you can apply now...its accessible.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2016
AlphaMaximus:

Thanks mehn

Thank God bro.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by AlphaMaximus(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by AlphaMaximus(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by AlphaMaximus(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
AlphaMaximus:
Good Morning house. Abeg, under qualifications , can one include certifications like HSE(Level3:Supervisory Level) , or not?

Read the 'HOW TO APPLY FOR SIWES' to know the things needed from you.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by AlphaMaximus(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
AlphaMaximus:

I've read the stuff multiple times, its just a general guideline.....I'm specificly asking for the Qualifications section of the application. Just wanna know if Supervisory Level HSE Appreciation is a valid "qualification", as far as this SIWES application is concerned

The guide states that you are required to upload I.D card, SIWES letter, School fees receipt and passport. Education details. No requirement mentioned in that guide but strongly feel it's necessary for an advantage to you, then go ahead.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by deewon56: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
UJIC:

The guide states that you are required to upload I.D card, SIWES letter, School fees receipt and passport. Education details. No requirement mentioned in that guide but strongly feel it's necessary for an advantage to you, then go ahead.
I think nah only one is required to choose out of the wan u mentioned sir?
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
deewon56:
I think nah only one is required to choose out of the wan u mentioned sir?

No, all that I mentioned are needed bro.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by pessotto(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2016
For several days now, I have been trying to login to the NLNG SIWES Portal.
1. When I create a profile by filling in the page, I check the box at the bottom right and then send it.

when I send the form is supposed to you know indicate that it has been accepted.
but nothing happens and when I try to re-register the the same name again it says "the email is already assigned".

before this I was able to successfully register my sister last week and it went smoothly.

I am trying to register a friend now.
Is any1 experiencing this as well.?
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
pessotto:
For several days now, I have been trying to login to the NLNG SIWES Portal.
1. When I create a profile by filling in the page, I check the box at the bottom right and then send it.

when I send the form is supposed to you know indicate that it has been accepted.
but nothing happens and when I try to re-register the the same name again it says "the email is already assigned".

before this I was able to successfully register my sister last week and it went smoothly.

I am trying to register a friend now.
Is any1 experiencing this as well.?

I experienced it too. I had to create another email then register with that email. I advice you do same so that you don't get unfortunate.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by deewon56: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
UJIC:

I experienced it too. I had to create another email then register with that email. I advice you do same so that you don't get unfortunate.
can someone re-register of the same account used to register to correct some mistakes?
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by airsaylongcon: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
deewon56:
can someone re-register of the same account used to register to correct some mistakes?

Login with the account and correct the errors
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
deewon56:

No. Since it does not recognize that email as yours, you don't have access to it hence you can't correct any mistake in it.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by pessotto(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
I have tried recreating the profile with different emails. yt the login issue persists.
The thing just tire me!
even sent an email to the nlng helpdesk email account yt no response.

na wa o. such a big firm having these kinda issues for days now yet no resolution.
Its no pleasant at all.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by pessotto(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Client, name, or password is not correct; log on again

even after creating new profiles with new email accounts.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by sconp: 12:27am On Nov 27, 2016
pessotto:

try the forgot password option
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2016
pessotto:

Send me your details let me see if I can start registration for you and then you complete it. Request for my email if you agree.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by pessotto(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello,n

Alright. Plz drp ur email lemme send u d details.
Thx.m
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by pessotto(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bro,

Here's my whatsapp no.

0701 5600 595

This may be a quicker way to communicate than via email. U can drp ur email lyk u suggested or email Me on pessotto31@yahoo.com

Thx a mil.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by handebayor: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Darejo:

You will not be offered accommodation. But if you're lucky, you might get to meet other IT students too and you all can rent an apartment together.

Regarding incentives, yes they offer monthly incentives to all of their Industrial Trainees.

They pay 15K to those doing their internship at their plant within the city and 20k to those doing their internship at their plant in Bonny Island.

PS: Note that all Engineering students are usually posted to their plant in Bonny Island, just in case you're an engineering student. That would be a big plus to you as it was to me .

Good evening, you seem to be a beneficiary of this program. I recently recieved an SMS invite for the aptitude test at port Harcourt I'd like you to give some heads up and advice on their criteria and what to expect
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by AlphaMaximus(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / BEDC Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.