Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. (29882 Views)

NLNG Siwes Application Programme End Today. Apply Now / NLNG SIWES Application 2018 January/february Batch / NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2016
Eldinot4:
Pls where s this nlng located. Im in kaduna can i apply ?

Their plant is located in Port Harcourt. One in the suburb of the city and the other in Bonny Island.

You can apply from anywhere in Nigeria, but be informed that when it is time for the aptitude test, you will be asked to come down to Port Harcourt.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2016
Eldinot4:
Pls where s this nlng located. Im in kaduna can i apply ?

Their plant is located in Port Harcourt. One in the suburb of the city and the other in Bonny Island.

You can apply from anywhere in Nigeria, but be informed that when it is time for the aptitude test, you will be asked to come down to Port Harcourt...
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2016
Rekyz:
After the SIWES excercise, ITF is suppose to pay a certain amount to every students upon completion of the exercise. Im yet to find a student who have benefited from the scheme financially.

Some of my friends received theirs about 3 days ago, I'm still yet to receive mine though.

ITF is currently paying 15k.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by AlphaMaximus(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by uchelsea(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2016
AlphaMaximus:

Yes, I was using a phone.. I will try it on a laptop instead...thanks
Even when you use a laptop, u'll still encounter the same problem...
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by pass111(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2016
UJIC:

Okay bro, no problems. Remember I said you are EXPECTED to have and not you MUST have.

It is always better to have excess oil in your lamp than expected needed.
Thanks for the info
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Darejo:

You are encountering that problem because you're probably trying to access the application form using a phone.

Be informed that the application form can only be accessed using Desktop computers or a Laptop. Thank you
Not only on phone. I also experienced it using desktop.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Eldinot4(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Darejo:

You can apply from anywhere in Nigeria, but be informed that when it is time for the aptitude test, you will be asked to come down to Port Harcourt...
Alryt. But peradventure i passed nd i will do my i.t with them, do they offer accommodation ? Nd do they pay if yes how much?
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by AlphaMaximus(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by DONADAMS(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
I'll be going on I.T by march...can I also apply?
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Toniwirelex: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
who has successfully applied? the siwes page seem not to be opening...
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Eldinot4:

Alryt. But peradventure i passed nd i will do my i.t with them, do they offer accommodation ? Nd do they pay if yes how much?

You will not be offered accommodation. But if you're lucky, you might get to meet other IT students too and you all can rent an apartment together.

Regarding incentives, yes they offer monthly incentives to all of their Industrial Trainees.

They pay 15K to those doing their internship at their plant within the city and 20k to those doing their internship at their plant in Bonny Island.

PS: Note that all Engineering students are usually posted to their plant in Bonny Island, just in case you're an engineering student. That would be a big plus to you as it was to me .

2 Likes

Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
pass111:

Thanks for the info

Okay bro, no problems, friends are for helps.☺

1 Like

Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
DONADAMS:
I'll be going on I.T by march...can I also apply?

You can only apply when you've gotten your I.T letter.Sorry bro.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
nevi12:
This is for nxt yr batch ryt

Yes bro.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
AlphaMaximus:
Any time I click the "Apply for Internship/SIWES" button, I keep getting this message of "500 Dispatching Error". Any advice please? If I am clicking on the wrong link, help me out with the right one
Bro do not panic, the link is not yet finished for the registration process to start.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
adebam17:
first degree (Bsc)

No bro, it's for students with I.T letter.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by AlphaMaximus(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by omolorlarh: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Rekyz:
After the SIWES excercise, ITF is suppose to pay a certain amount to every students upon completion of the exercise. Im yet to find a student who have benefited from the scheme financially.
I have friends who have gotten theirs. though I haven't gotten too
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Eldinot4(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Darejo:

You will not be offered accommodation. But if you're lucky, you might get to meet other IT students too and you all can rent an apartment together.

Regarding incentives, yes they offer monthly incentives to all of their Industrial Trainees.

They pay 15K to those doing their internship at their plant within the city and 20k to those doing their internship at their plant in Bonny Island.

PS: Note that all Engineering students are usually posted to their plant in Bonny Island, just in case you're an engineering student. That would be a big plus to you as it was to me .
Wow tnkx
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by deewon56: 2:09am On Nov 13, 2016
Anyone here able to apply?
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by DONADAMS(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2016
UJIC:

You can only apply when you've gotten your I.T letter.Sorry bro.
tnka bro..jah bless
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by sconp: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Luckygurl:
SconP!! Seen this?
kiss kiss
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
AlphaMaximus:

Alright, but if you get word that the link is going through , pls don't hesitate to alert us here .thanks

Alpha you're on, the link is now active (as at November 15 2016) and I have also registered. You should not hesitate if you are interested. I leave the rest to my Almighty God for a good fate.

Good luck to us all.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
UJIC:

Alpha you're on, the link is now active (as at November 15 2016) and I have also registered. You should not hesitate if you are interested. I leave the rest to my Almighty God for a good fate.

Good luck to us all.

Also endeavor to read the 'how to apply for SIWES' instructions before registering.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by AlphaMaximus(m): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
UJIC:

Good luck to us all.
screenshot of your application please
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by UJIC(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

screenshot of your application please

It's confidential bro. Just check and see for yourself that the link is open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority / "N-Power" FG Introduces Job Creation Initiative / NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.