Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. (29676 Views)

NLNG Siwes Application Programme End Today. Apply Now / NLNG SIWES Application 2018 January/february Batch / NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by handebayor: 1:01am On Dec 31, 2016
AlphaMaximus:
Pls does anyone have any relevant NLNG SIWES Aptitude Test materials?

You got the invite too?
Check this http://successsecrets01..com/2012/08/help-for-everyone-writing-nlng-it.html?m=1
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Kelvion: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2016
gd mrning..ws shortlisted for Nlng siwes exam...I want to knw aww d exam wud luk lik..n wen wud d IT start if one eventually gets it..because my IT starts in March..N hpe dey do use dis exam n nt back door to get IT students lik sum oil company does
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2016
handebayor:

Good evening, you seem to be a beneficiary of this program. I recently recieved an SMS invite for the aptitude test at port Harcourt I'd like you to give some heads up and advice on their criteria and what to expect

Hello!

Yes you're right, I did my 6months internship with NLNG bonny Plant. I must say, those were the best months I ever had. Nice working environment and well mannered staffs.

As per the aptitude test, there is nothing to worry about. It is divided into two sections, General knowledge(Current affairs) mixed with few English language questions and then the Maths section.

Of all the aptitude tests I wrote while in school, I can authoritatively say that NLNG test was the cheapest. I'm not even sure the selection of successful candidates was based on our performance, if it was, I'm sure they would have selected everybody because the test was just too simple. All you need is prayer bro.

I wish you success bro. By the way, is the venue still Presidential Hotel this time?
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by joelaboderin(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2016
I got invited too. How did you sort accommodation issues. And when are we going to start. My IT should have started this January. Do you get accommodation on bonny Island for engineering students
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by handebayor: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
Darejo:

Hello!

Yes you're right, I did my 6months internship with NLNG bonny Plant. I must say, those were the best months I ever had. Nice working environment and well mannered staffs.

As per the aptitude test, there is nothing to worry about. It is divided into two sections, General knowledge(Current affairs) mixed with few English language questions and then the Maths section.

Of all the aptitude tests I wrote while in school, I can authoritatively say that NLNG test was the cheapest. I'm not even sure the selection of successful candidates was based on our performance, if it was, I'm sure they would have selected everybody because the test was just too simple. All you need is prayer bro.

I wish you success bro. By the way, is the venue still Presidential Hotel this time?

Thanks but have got a slight problem, recently had my wallet stolen along with my school ID card. What alternative do you think is accepted eg permanent Voters Card or semester course form and do you have their official enquiry email address.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by AlphaMaximus(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by deewon56: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Darejo:

Hello!

wao thanks for this ,yes the venue is still presidential hotel, sir if u don't mind can I HV your whatapp digit sir mine is 08130419550
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Kelvion: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
Darejo:

Hello!

please i really wanna know when will the IT start..and aside the exam wt oda pre-requisite is used in takin students..because deu r rumours dt sum Oil company exams is jst formality dt it is back door dt is used...pls just educate me abt it..tnx!
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Kelvion:

please i really wanna know when will the IT start..and aside the exam wt oda pre-requisite is used in takin students..because deu r rumours dt sum Oil company exams is jst formality dt it is back door dt is used...pls just educate me abt it..tnx!

Lol...

Where did you get that idea from There's nothing like back door bro, I guess you meant to say merit. As per when the IT will commence, I think that depends on their schedule. hopefully it should start latest February or March.

Success bro.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
handebayor:

Thanks but have got a slight problem, recently had my wallet stolen along with my school ID card. What alternative do you think is accepted eg permanent Voters Card or semester course form and do you have their official enquiry email address.

Your course form should do I guess.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Kelvion: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
Darejo:

Lol...

Where did you get that idea from There's nothing like back door bro, I guess you meant to say merit. As per when the IT will commence, I think that depends on their schedule. hopefully it should start latest February or March.

Success bro.
so relieved..tnx boss....Hope to get d placement by God's grace...tnk u!
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
deewon56:
wao thanks for this ,yes the venue is still presidential hotel, sir if u don't mind can I HV your whatapp digit sir mine is 08130419550

Hello!

Thanks for your response and I appreciate. But I think it's best if you drop your questions here so that others can benefit from the reply too.

Thank you and I wish you success.

2 Likes

Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by joelaboderin(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
What's the duration of the test. Is it computer based? For engineering student will we have to look for accommodation on the Island? How many weeks after the test are they going to call us? Thanks Darejo [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by deewon56: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Darejo:

Hello!

Thanks for your response and I appreciate. But I think it's best if you drop your questions here so that others can benefit from the reply too.

Thank you and I wish you success.
thanks sir,a whatapp group as been created for we Nlng IT 2017 we will like you join so as to put us tru ,as for those that are yet to join they will have to drop thr number here to be added ,thanks we will be glad to have u Sir
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by AlphaMaximus(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by handebayor: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by joelaboderin(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by koliks(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2017
08154154173.....I'll appreciate it if am added to the group
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by nach1(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2017
Pls accept my warmest congratulation for being sellected for the nlng SIWES aptitude test. This indeed is an opportunity that you should take very seriously because it has the potential of defining your career pursuit. Once more congratulationms!
However, for those residing in Abuja you can prepare yourselves for this test at Unique School of Studies Adisa estate. We have well qualified staff who will guide you on how to go about writing this test using nlng previous past questions on SIWESS. This is a very good opportunity, take advantage of it. For more information you can call this number 07034673257.
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Luvdbyursista(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
08158224094. tnx
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by 15Sirdeen(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
deewon56:
thanks sir,a whatapp group as been created for we Nlng IT 2017 we will like you join so as to put us tru ,as for those that are yet to join they will have to drop thr number here to be added ,thanks we will be glad to have u Sir
09031547601...please add me. Thanks
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Qualcoms(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
deewon56:
Please add 08060562098 Thanks!
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by pass111(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2017
deewon56:
add 07062265683
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Kelvion: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
good evenin frnds..for dose of us writing the nlng exam from Uniben and wish to go in group u can add me on 08081902807 on whatsapp n lemme knw...we plan to leav on d 11th n rturn on d 12th immediately afta d exam..tnx
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Dexiebaba: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
15Sirdeen:

09031547601...please add me. Thanks
...08164981992...m 2
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by deewon56: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
is ther anyone going from Ibadan should signify
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by pessotto(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2017
NLNG TEST
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE***

Those coming to PH 4 d NLNG TEST who have no accommodation can reach me on
0803 5511721 Calls Only

0701 5600 595 whatsapp only

Cost is N2000 Per Night ( Inclusive Transportation to the Test venue and to the Motor Park on Departure day.

***Only the 1st 10 persons will be accepted.***
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by pessotto(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2017
deewon56:
is ther anyone going from Ibadan should signify
NLNG TEST
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE***

0803 5511721 Calls Only

Accommodation Cost is N2000 Per Night ( Inclusive Transportation to the Test venue and to the Motor Park on Departure day.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by pessotto(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=Kelvion post=52503660]good evenin frnds..for dose of us writing the nlng exam
from Uniben and wish to go in group u can add me on
08081902807 on whatsapp n lemme knw...we plan to leav
on d 11th n rturn on d 12th immediately afta d exam..tnx[/
NLNG TEST
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE***

0803 5511721 Calls Only

Cost is N2000 Per Night ( Inclusive Transportation to the Test venue and to the Motor Park on Departure day.

Re: Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open. by Annie202: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please add me to the group, 08185273685 I'm Hannah. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / BEDC Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.