Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband (1498 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
I am a 35 year old married woman who has been screwing a 21 year old for the last six months. I have been happily married for 10 years to a wonderful man who treats me like a princess. He works hard, provides well and I have no complaints except one: he is lousy in bed. I was a bit wild before I met him and I had a lot of lovers begining when I was really young but when I met him I decided to settle down. My husband had no idea how many men I had been with and still does not. It took us six weeks to even have sex, well I was also seeing another guy at that time because no way I was going six weeks without.
I tried to be faithful but it only took a few months for me to slip. A few too many out with the girls and in walks this old boyfriend of mine who was just great in bed. I ended up bent over the bathroom sink in the ladies room while a girlfriend stood watch at the door. Damn it was great and it got me thru about another two months before I could not stand it any longer. I screwed a neighbor for a year before his wife found out he was cheating on her but somehow she didn't find out it was me.
I could go on and on about ten years of cheating on my husband who never had a clue. BUT this story is about a 21 year old that is now my obsession. His family moved in down the street and the first time I saw him he was mowing the lawn shirtless with only a pair of tight jeans on. Damn, his body was perfect! I avoided his mom as best I could because somehow I knew she would know I wanted her son really bad. Her husband wasn't all that bad either but maybe some other time?

He worked at a local store so one day I dressed in just a pair of shorts that showed off my ass really well and a top that well hung the girls right out there. I got a bunch of dirty looks as I walked in the store. The local ladies are such bitches. I knew he was at work so I went back and found him. His eyes went right to my tits and I knew this was going to be easy. When I finally got his attention off them I told him I lived down the street, he already knew as I had made plenty of effort to be out when he was. I had waited until my husband was out of town so I would have an excuse to ask him to help me out. I said on your way home could you stop and help me lift some boxes down from the attic?

Of course I could have done that myself but men like to be big and strong. He stopped by and I showed him the boxes. I stood on the floor and held the ladder and watched his fun little behind. I offered him a beer and we sat around talking. I was way forward but he didn't mind and we ended up doing it on the couch. Afterwards he looked really guilty and I assured him I no longer had sex with my husband because of a medical problem. A total lie, we screwed at least three times a week even though my husband just isn't built to please if you know what I mean?

So, almost every day he would come by. At first when my husband was out of town he would sneak by after dark and into the back door. He also hit my back door a few times. OK, then it was the daytime trips here and there and once we got caught by a deputy. I was face down with him in the passenger seat when the flashing lights came on. I sat up fast and he zipped up fast but the deputy knew what I was doing. He asked me to get out of the car and checked to see if I was sucking legal dick which I was. After a long talk about not doing things like that he let us go. I promised never to suck dick in the park again. Too bad I loved doing that and once when I was in High School I did two guys a hundred feet or so from right there.

So, my husband does not know me for who I really am. I wonder what he would think of me if he came home and found a 21 year old pounding me?

Culled From Palmchat
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
In my opinion, nothing justifies cheating though some of the reasons are valid enough
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by moyakz(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
lamentations of a cheating lady!
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by VampireeM(f): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Does having fun alone with intimacy gadgets also cheating on one's partner?? cool
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by ibibiofirstlady(f): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
moyakz:
lamentations of a cheating lady!
Are you my man?
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
In my opinion, nothing justifies cheating though some of the reasons are valid enough
Tekno already said All women should cheat on Thursday, so whats the P...Go ahead, You have our support grin
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
VampireeM:
Does having fun alone with intimacy gadgets also cheating on one's partner?? cool

grin grin grin

That's a thread on its own
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
truthsayer007:

Tekno already said All women should cheat on Thursday, so whats the P...Go ahead, You have our support grin
God Bless You
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by NevetsIbot(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
if yu wanna look out, break up with your dude nd elope with the guy outside na.. Shuuuuuuuuu?

1 Like

Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by chriskosherbal(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nice and valid points but we ain't encouraged to cheat, cos is never the best option, it has a way of hurting you back. Piece of advice

For boyfriend & girlfriend : if you can stand this and you feel like cheating, just opt out, i mean disengage and go separate ways.

For husband & wife : find a way to increase the communication or bridge the communication gap between you and your spouse, Inasmuch as you feel like cheating due to the above reason, try not to but put everything on the table and iron them out with him with all seriousness, and in situation where you feel you cannot work it out, only on or especially issues that bothers on infidelity ( it can still be worked out no matter how)., then divorce is allowed.
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by dangotesmummy: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
*sipping my vodka*

Waiting for counter thread

Next!
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by moyakz(m): 2:04am On Nov 11, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Are you my man?
sort of.
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by cococandy(f): 3:53am On Nov 11, 2016
They are also polygamous in nature

1 Like

Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by KillerPriest: 5:18am On Nov 11, 2016
None of the delineated reasons are good enough to warrant a woman to cheat. Only a woman with no self-control would be found wanting based on these reasons. No one railroaded you into taking an oath of faithfulness upon the day of your wedding. You might as well strive to honour your words.

My wife can cheat on me so long as I don't find out. Because if I do then that union, that pact, that marriage ends that instant.
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by Eddodoh(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2016
VampireeM:
Why using intimacy gadgets. If truly you are a woman I can help you out.
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by jmoore(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2016
No, we should not blame any pig, be it female or male.

They were born that way. undecided
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by Rayfield: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2016
The OP is Dope, Beauty and Brain!
Dear God, please help me to make the Right and Correct decision and choice when it comes to Ladies. Let me grow in common-sense, wisdom, knowledge and understanding Because an all-round happy Marriage/Relationship is possible for me, with our spelt out Principles.
#ItBeginsWithMe
Re: I have been screwing a 21 year old. I cheated on my husband by plaetton: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Yeah.
In my opinion, not justifies armed robbery, though some reasons for it are valid enough.

My point is, any human can conjure up any number of pathetic and seemingly valid reasons for just about any moral indiscretion.

Infact, our entire criminal Justice system would be redundant if we have to listen and consider the myriad of pathetic and valid reasons that compel people to commit crimes.

(1) (Reply)

Teach Your Kids to Speak in (correct) Queens English (100% Free) / A Widow About To Be Chased Out Of Husband's House / I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.