Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,983 members, 7,832,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) (30517 Views)

President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally / Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by keynesstreet2: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Lets see how Oyegun will deliver Ondo to Akete without Jagaban

Jagaban has seen That Akete will fail and Oyegun wants to play a mafia on Baba

We are watching
Was Tunubu the one that delivered Edo state? F**k Tunubu his he God... Tunubu or no Tunubu APC lives on...AKETe is our man...
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
dunkem21:

What does this mean?

It means that Jegede can file his appeal in the next three days for substantive hearing and ruling next week as mandated by the Appeal Justice today
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
muzzol:

OP, show us pictures of PMB, Osinbajo, Tinubu etc attending campaign flag-off in Edo State.....only PMB and Osinbajo attended the grand finale rally....which will happen in Ondo too....as an advise, don't be quick to post on what you dont know and you poorly research.....it is not good for intelligent writers.

It's goes to show that APC are bunch of liars.

Since Monday the noise on Adaba FM and Breeze fm: akure is horicane PMB, osinbanjo, BAT, Aregbesola Ambode, Dogara, Saraki Storms Akure.

So why the dry season campaign of only Oyegun.

APC needs to explain this lies

www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/214007-ondo-2016-buhari-launch-apc-campaign-akure.html
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tosinayoko:

Aketi kor, Aseti ni. Aseti would lose terribly... he knows!
u will be shocked when u see aketi name been announce as the winner of the upcoming gubernatorial election. D coast is clear. People can not vote and trust d political prostitute Oke. He has failed his people for some years so this is d pay back. Do not worry yourself about the election hmmm aketi is winning d election.
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
engineerboat:

It means that Jegede can file his appeal in the next three days for substantive hearing and ruling next week as mandated by the Appeal Justice today
engineer boat or what ever u called ur name I can see u av taken over from tonye. Welldone keep updating ur court till d election is over and d swear in of aketi d governor of ondo state. U no dey tired at all I will always tell u here and tonye that there is no hope of markafi faction in d incoming poll. Inec only represent jimoh ibrahim and it has start his campaign already. So keep updating everyone here till aketi is been declared d winner of ondo poll ok. Mimiko and his candidate av loose d election since.
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by AshiwajuFoward: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u will always come here to repeat ur statement. Ranting is part of you. Check my signature here am a supporter of honest and accountability man not a political prostitute that is not recognised in his party Ad. Even within AD they are fighting themselves about nomination of Oke. It will shock you when u hear the final results of the election and the winner. It will shock you when u hear d margin votes that give aketi win. Aketi I know will win this election with huge margin. Ur so called Oke should go to Ore town and campaign there and let us see the people that will come out to campaign for him. Oke av been defeated since, everyone knows he is a political prostitute like mimiko dictatorship. Aketi victory will shock you and the world.

Yinmu. Dude, you always come off as someone who just finished gulping Shekpe or Ogogoro before typing. cheesy You are hardly ever coherent or logical in your submissions so I just treat you as the joker that you obviously are because exchanging banters with you will be a waste of time. Ignorance is bliss Mr. man. cheesy
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by joelmacaulay: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
This akeredolu self don loose since yesterday he go import zombies and fulanis to campaign for him or he think say they go pad this election for him.
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u will be shocked when u see aketi name been announce as the winner of the upcoming gubernatorial election. D coast is clear. People can not vote and trust d political prostitute Oke. He has failed his people for some years so this is d pay back. Do not worry yourself about the election hmmm aketi is winning d election.
dem pay you? Aketi talks arrogant... you can't use agidi to govern alagidis... the state would explode. oke lolorun gbe
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
GoggleB:
Appeal court grants Eyitayo jegede leave of appeal..
......To me the Appeal court something is fishing under their verdict watch out.....Nigeria no get Judicial order where one contradict others..Appeal counter High court...counter Apex Court..Jaja court
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
Johnnyessence:

Stay there in Abuja or wherever and be typing what pleases you.

Why are u people lying to high heaven that APC Leaders storms akure.

When it's just hamatan oyegun alone
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Johnnyessence:
engineer boat or what ever u called ur name I can see u av taken over from tonye. Welldone keep updating ur court till d election is over and d swear in of aketi d governor of ondo state. U no dey tired at all I will always tell u here and tonye that there is no hope of markafi faction in d incoming poll. Inec only represent jimoh ibrahim and it has start his campaign already. So keep updating everyone here till aketi is been declared d winner of ondo poll ok. Mimiko and his candidate av loose d election since.

Son of consolation
Kikikikiki

It will soon hit APC like Kilode

Let's I forget how is your desert oyegun rally today
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
engineerboat:

.....speadily hearing of filing court...Naija and Judicial arms are wailer from Onset...Corrupt justice giving contradict Order....Na only God fit help Nigeria from our judge
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
joelmacaulay:
This akeredolu self don loose since yesterday he go import zombies and fulanis to campaign for him or he think say they go pad this election for him.

They where campaigning in akure

All they where shouting is in hausa language
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by AbdulQudus109: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
july66:
This people should learn from the recently concluded US elections and allow the people decide who will govern them. I see a plan to technically cripple PDP in the Ondo elections. Everyone knows Jimoh is planted to disorganise PDP strength. APC is campaigning while PDP is fighting their case in Abuja. For INEC to identify Jimoh as the PDP candidate shows they are operating as a unit under APC. I guarantee them that ondo will turn out to be case of pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him self no go sleep.
That means pdp use their hands to find trouble #I stand with shrerrif#
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
APC is loosing it more.

1 Like

Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
awayeyebundle:
.....speadily hearing of filing court...Naija and Judicial arms are wailer from Onset...Corrupt justice giving contradict Order....Na only God fit help Nigeria from our judge

Is that why A bang allow the plaintiff Poroye to use the same lawyer as plaintiff counsel and also as defense counsel before abang.

Moreso as long as abang is just an High court judge. Then his judgement cannot be final.

Abang want to turn himself to high court, appeal court and supreme court judge at the same time. Ko jooooo

Appeal Court have spoken. Abang should keep his leave of Appeal
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
AbdulQudus109:

That means pdp use their hands to find trouble #I stand with shrerrif#

Are u inside this vehicle and where is it heading to.

Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
obembet:
Information reaching me from the EFCC this morning is that there is no circular to arrest anyone,
What The Hon. Speaker Dogara Said is that activities if MMM be investigated, and 4 weeks is given to the committee of ethics and finance to report back to the House on the activities of MMM in Nigeria. Investigating MMM is a welcome development as this will further show to the world that we are not scanners as they have painted us. So there is no need for panic.
The media being who they are, have blown this out of proportion so as to create fear within the community. If we allow for panic, the Establishment have won and that is not what we want.
During my conversation with Guider Yinka this morning I was reassured that we at the top are speaking one voice, we are not taking this media chants lightly, we are already doing all that is within the law to protect our members and ensure that no one falls for this panic move.

Let's go about with our normal activities with more vigilance and care,
*no one should use MMM in our Narration when we make payment,
* no need uploading fake pop to create pain for others

Let do what is right.
Mind you the federal Govt of Nigeria can not shut down MMM site, there are regulations to shutting down internet sites and as a member of Internet Engineering Task force (IETF) and Internet Society (ISOC) which provide internet standards, laws and ethics monitors the activities of internet sites, I can tell thT Operations of MMM site have not contravened the laws, neither have MMM gone below the ISOC standards and as such the FGN can not shut it down,

MMM does not preach hate neither is the site used for crimes and Hate related issues.

Be rest assured that all is well.
I wish we as participants know why the so called establishment (govt and financial, media bodies) fight us we will be more determined to continue our participation. They want to keep the masses poor and MMM have said that will not happen now they want to fight it.

Let's be united lets be one

MMM!!!! The Risk That Pays

nzuzu raise to power 10...

ana agwa ntii,ntii anughi,ebepu isiii,nti ga ESO ya daaaaa.....

look at ife mmm mere dimkpa mmadu..onwerozi aka olu abughi idi ebughari mmm ka obu company MPA yaaa..

okpooo ajaaaaaa
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by bams2999(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
APC must win in ondo
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by olayinkafuny80(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
henryanna36:
Ondo2016: Pictured above are photos of Dr Chris Ngige,APC Chairman John Oyegun and others in Akure for APC rally.

What is wrong?No Tinubu,Buhari or Osinbajo?Is everything alright with Ondo APC?Are they truly for or against Ondo APC candidate Akeredolu?This is really different when during APC rally in Edo state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/ondo2016photos-of-ngigejohn-oyegun.html
this idiot amosu is there ,you cannot pay teacher salary you dey do rally abi?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by mayowa1111: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
if Aregbesola is not dere or is dere he did not talk, apc shld forget about ondo.

1 Like

Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by miyagi01(m): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
keynesstreet2:

Was Tunubu the one that delivered Edo state? F**k Tunubu his he God... Tunubu or no Tunubu APC lives on...AKETe is our man...
u cnt even rightly spell tinubu. shows ow dumb u are. such a person of low IQ
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Rotimi111123: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
SDP with Agunloye would win the election. it would be a shock to the whole world.
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by escobar07(m): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2016
bejeiodus:
The President was neither present nor did he send the Vice President to the event in deference to Tinubu's objection to the outcome of the primary election.

Contrary to popular conjectures, the President and Tinubu might have closed ranks in private.
This is probably true
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by blazetitov: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Why must you lie to support an unpopular Aketi who may not end up winning more than Owo and Ose? Oke has the FULL backing of the AD Chairman of his party, both the state and national, as well as his teeming supporters and those of the party in the state, so whoever is against his candidacy is wasting their time because those that really matter have his back. The only person that can really give him a tough time is Jegede and he's effectively out of the race. Guy, better start getting used to the idea of Oke as the next governor of Ondo. cheesy

Where is the lie? You just have to get yourself informed. See the links below.

I don't support any of them and i don't belong to any political party. I don't give benefit of doubt to politicians, they are all self serving and greedy.

My opinion is it might be difficult for Oke to win if there is division in his party. That is clear enough unless you want me to say that in Ondo dialect.

http://punchng.com/ondo-election-ad-chieftain-challenges-okes-eligibility-court/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/07/ondo-election-olusola-oke-not-eligible-contest-ad-chieftain-tells-court/

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/ondo-2016-ad-to-challenge-oke-s-eligible-in-court/169582.html
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by AshiwajuFoward: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2016
blazetitov:

Where is the lie? You just have to get yourself informed. See the links below.

I don't support any of them and i don't belong to any political party. I don't give benefit of doubt to politicians, they are all self serving and greedy.

My opinion is it might be difficult for Oke to win if there is division in his party. That is clear enough unless you want me to say that in Ondo dialect.

http://punchng.com/ondo-election-ad-chieftain-challenges-okes-eligibility-court/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/07/ondo-election-olusola-oke-not-eligible-contest-ad-chieftain-tells-court/

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/ondo-2016-ad-to-challenge-oke-s-eligible-in-court/169582.html

You are just grasping at straws coz your Aketi is in fact more vulnerable than Oke as it stands. Abraham is already in court to challenge his fraudulent emergence and the courts have already summoned Aketi and Oyegun and asked that they be served. The courts could actually rule in Abraham's favour since the same courts have validated the merits of his case, as evidence abounds that Aketi's election was a sham:

https://www.naij.com/1025707-ondo-apc-guber-court-summons-akeredolu-oyegun-photo.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/213920-ondo-2016-abraham-akeredolu-continue-apc-governorship-battle-court.html

Oke's problem is with some disgruntled bot members of AD who really have no case against him because his state chapter and Chairman of the AD have already accepted him (they are the only ones empowered and recognized by law to adopt and endorse his candidacy) and the only person who could've been a major stumbling block was the former AD candidate who has formally stepped down for him. He has no problem so face your party bizness instead of spreading innuendos.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by muzzol: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
engineerboat:

It's goes to show that APC are bunch of liars.

Since Monday the noise on Adaba FM and Breeze fm: akure is horicane PMB, osinbanjo, BAT, Aregbesola Ambode, Dogara, Saraki Storms Akure.

So why the dry season campaign of only Oyegun.

APC needs to explain this lies

www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/214007-ondo-2016-buhari-launch-apc-campaign-akure.html

More reason i advised you to research before having the urge to post else you will only wallow in ignorance....tell me, was the President not represented by SGF? Was Senate president not represented by Sent Adeleke and was Speaker Dogara not represented by Deputy Speaker Lasun? There were over 6 ministers on ground, over 8 Governors....if you did your research, you would have known that the President was swearing-in Acting-CJN in Abuja and HOR was having a special session for Hon Shuaibu who is being sworn in as DG in Edo State tomorrow.
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by blazetitov: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

You are just grasping at straws coz your Aketi is in fact more vulnerable than Oke as it stands. Abraham is already in court to challenge his fraudulent emergence and the courts have already summoned Aketi and Oyegun and asked that they be served. The courts could actually rule in Abraham's favour since the same courts have validated the merits of his case, as evidence abounds that Aketi's election was a sham:

https://www.naij.com/1025707-ondo-apc-guber-court-summons-akeredolu-oyegun-photo.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/213920-ondo-2016-abraham-akeredolu-continue-apc-governorship-battle-court.html

Oke's problem is with some disgruntled bot members of AD who really have no case against him because his state chapter and Chairman of the AD have already accepted him (they are the only ones empowered and recognized by law to adopt and endorse his candidacy) and the only person who could've been a major stumbling block was the former AD candidate who has formally stepped down for him. He has no problem so face your party bizness instead of spreading innuendos.

Oga Ade, please it's okay. You keep personalizing it. I just told you i don't care who wins, am apolitical! You started calling Aketi my own, how?

I only stated that the internal crises in AD might affect Oke's chances and i gave references. That's simple enough. Am not even going to vote sef because am not in the state presently. Na wa oo. Can't one voice his or her opinion again?
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Yinmu. Dude, you always come off as someone who just finished gulping Shekpe or Ogogoro before typing. cheesy You are hardly ever coherent or logical in your submissions so I just treat you as the joker that you obviously are because exchanging banters with you will be a waste of time. Ignorance is bliss Mr. man. cheesy
it will shock u when u see d results of the election favoring aketi. It is confirmed that aketi is the one leading all the contestant in ondo state governorship election. So just seat back and watch and keep ranting ok it pays u.
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
engineerboat:

Son of consolation
Kikikikiki

It will soon hit APC like Kilode

Let's I forget how is your desert oyegun rally today
keep ranting and wailing ok is it not d same oyegun that rally round oshiomole and obaseki during d campaign. U have not see anything yet. By special grace of God obaseki will be swear in tomorrow in benin city. U are invited ok. D same oyegun is campaigning for aketi and at d end he will win in landslide victory. Infact on that day of swear in u will be invited and grace d occasion. Aketi will win with huge margin of votes of d masses. So keep wailing.
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
engineerboat:

Stay there in Abuja or wherever and be typing what pleases you.

Why are u people lying to high heaven that APC Leaders storms akure.

When it's just hamatan oyegun alone
hmmm I laugh in biafra language. Funny enough of you u seat at d comfort of your room and start typing rubbish as if people are brainwash of pdp tactics of mimiko and his cabals. U av loose it since u rob ur self with corrupt and dictator mimiko. U are no more campaigning again but keep jumping from one court of justice to another. U will all loose on nov.26 polls. D masses that will vote are not brainwash again by ur so called corrupt and fraudulent programme in ondo state. Mimiko will be probe after handing over from government house. D Efcc and Dss will do their job well.
Re: 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Johnnyessence:
keep ranting and wailing ok is it not d same oyegun that rally round oshiomole and obaseki during d campaign. U have not see anything yet. By special grace of God obaseki will be swear in tomorrow in benin city. U are invited ok. D same oyegun is campaigning for aketi and at d end he will win in landslide victory. Infact on that day of swear in u will be invited and grace d occasion. Aketi will win with huge margin of votes of d masses. So keep wailing.

May God spares our lives till that time.

God's speed in your endeavour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) / Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.