Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Who Is With Me On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is With Me On This (456 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is With Me On This by Rita30: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
First bank of Nigeria is a useless bank
If I were a ship I will sink first bank
If I were a fire I will burn first bank
If I were an axe I will cut first bank

Shit of a bank
Re: Who Is With Me On This by firstking01(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hope you know it's one of the foremost banks of our time you are talking aboutundecided…that they couldn't or sluggishly met up your demand which i'm sure they would 've retified if you had given them time...that doesn't mean they are useless to other customers, shebi you knowundecided

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Find Section To Post This Incredible Thing This Man Did. / Morning Digest: A Nairalander Motivational Post For The New Week / How To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.