Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Come And See What My Sister Gave To Me For Showing Her This Trick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And See What My Sister Gave To Me For Showing Her This Trick (1145 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What My Sister Gave To Me For Showing Her This Trick by Newbeginnings(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
I have been sharing this trick a lot on nairaland... but today I shared it with my sister when she told me how stressed up she has been lately...

just this evening.... she came with gifts... oh my God... well... I have already done justice to it before remembering to share

well it worked wonders for her and I hope it will for you too...

Stress, doubt and frustration are three career killers we must reduce or eliminate....

Follow this link to read it and get yours..

http://www.newsphases.com/2016/10/i-felt-so-stressed-today-then-i-did-this.html

Also a bonus tip

http://www.newsphases.com/2016/11/5-signs-youre-stressed.html

read and share to 10 friends

1 Like

Re: Come And See What My Sister Gave To Me For Showing Her This Trick by mofeoluwadassah: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ok.
Re: Come And See What My Sister Gave To Me For Showing Her This Trick by chris2face(m): 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Don't worry am coming there but then

let me do justice to my own gift my mum gave me

Care to know I guess No

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How To Know If A Girl Is $exually Attracted To You / Cream To Enlarge The Size, Depth And Width Of Your Vagina / Erotic Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.