Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry (907 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Mmm Have Become An Option Said Protesting Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by Jerrypolo(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
YENAGOA – RESIDENT doctors attached to the Federal
Medical Centre, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State last week
protested over unpaid four months salaries owed them by
the Federal Government, threatening to withdraw medical
services to patients on November 15.
The protesting doctors, under the Association of Resident
Doctors said though they have met the management of
the Federal Medical Centre over the issue, the responses
were not encouraging.
The aggrieved resident doctors led by their Chairman, Dr.
Nonso Okoye, and armed with placards some of which
reads “Our Families are hungry”, FG pay our salaries”
and “we are hungry, MMM is becoming an option”, called
on Nigerians to prevail on the Federal Government to pay
up salaries owed them.
According to the protesters, they were paid 52 per cent
salary from February to May, 2016 and owed September
and October.
“We want the Federal Government to pay us our monies.
We have not withdrawn services. All we are saying is for
the government to pay us for work done.
“Nigerians should prevail on the Federal Government to
pay us. As much as we don’t want to withdraw our
services, we have resolved to withdraw the services by
15th of November if nothing is done.
“We have met with the management but all they did was
pay us a month salary. They told us that the budget
available cannot pay salary,” the protesters said.
Contacted, the Chief Medical Director of the Federal
Medical Centre (FMC), Dennis Alagoa said the blame is
not from the management, but added “with Tuesday
statement by the President, we are assured that the issue
will be resolved soon.”
On the alleged threat by the resident doctors to down
tools, he said the issue of strike will not make a
difference as the matter is on the table of the Federal
Government
Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/hungry-mmm-becoming-option-protesting-doctors-cry/

Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by feldido(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
The protest about MMM has just begun... Dem never start, na serious revolution go happen for this country if FG no take time.
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
MMM must survive this wind. It's in our hands. I've provided help today and i expect you to do same tomorrow without being panicked of the unknown. That way, mmm will never have problem but we'll achieve the financial freedom we so much yern for.
Long Live MMM!
Long Live federal republic of Nigeria!!
Long Live MMM participants!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by 247Dior(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Join giversfurum today an earn 40% percent of your money.. this is an upgrade to MMM.... more info at kynbasil@yahoo.com
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by breezy007(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Use breezy007bikefe@gmail.com as your MMM Referral and get 5% of my 10% from me...
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by peeta4u(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Godshand:
MMM must survive this wind. It's in our hands. I've provided help today and i expect you to do same tomorrow without being panicked of the unknown. That way, mmm will never have problem but we'll achieve the financial freedom we so much yern for.
Long Live MMM!
Long Live federal republic of Nigeria!!
Long Live MMM participants!!!
i have also PH 2day. Long live MMM
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by Jerrypolo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lalasticlala.... Oya na

(1) (Reply)

MMM: If You Believed The Growth Believe The Pause Too - Bamisepeters' Blog / Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.